Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Fans Slam Moyo Lawal: "No Be Say You Fine Like That" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Slam Moyo Lawal: "No Be Say You Fine Like That" (63454 Views)

Fans Slam Moyo Lawal Over Cleavage-Baring Photo / "Mr Eazi's Dress Sense Is Bad!" - Fans Slam Singer Over His Dressing (Photo) / Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Slam Moyo Lawal: "No Be Say You Fine Like That" by lathrowinger: 1:51pm On Oct 01, 2017
rotexteymie:
smiley smiley she's a very good actress..
U are saying lubish
Re: Fans Slam Moyo Lawal: "No Be Say You Fine Like That" by Opakan2: 1:53pm On Oct 01, 2017
Ti won ba ku fi di da mi.. this kind of worthless animal won't get a single like or comment sef..

Their brain small pass fish own. It's only boys they think of all the days of their life.
Re: Fans Slam Moyo Lawal: "No Be Say You Fine Like That" by Pat081: 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2017
She no fine but if she ask all my brothers here 4 just one around ni dey we go more than one n to all ladies show us ur own mumu face too
Re: Fans Slam Moyo Lawal: "No Be Say You Fine Like That" by RedAlert08(m): 1:57pm On Oct 01, 2017
Memphis357:
All these actresses wey just full social media so.....
Dia toto go sweet to f**k ooooo... Apart from Tonto Dike's.
Carefully read what you wrote, and give me reasons why whoever gave birth to you wouldn't consider you a waste of space.

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam Moyo Lawal: "No Be Say You Fine Like That" by rotexteymie(f): 1:58pm On Oct 01, 2017
lathrowinger:

U are saying lubish
"lubish"?. . I can't find that in the dictionary
And yea you typed RUBBISH tongue
Re: Fans Slam Moyo Lawal: "No Be Say You Fine Like That" by modidd(m): 2:00pm On Oct 01, 2017
Una Don forgot see nobody ugly like my brothers psquare talk,thick legs though,I like.
Re: Fans Slam Moyo Lawal: "No Be Say You Fine Like That" by charlesucheh(m): 2:03pm On Oct 01, 2017
She fine joor! U no see those fresh laps!!!
Re: Fans Slam Moyo Lawal: "No Be Say You Fine Like That" by Funkybabee(f): 2:05pm On Oct 01, 2017
When she is not the one that creates herself........shey ko Wa run rare da ni grin
Re: Fans Slam Moyo Lawal: "No Be Say You Fine Like That" by Nelannie: 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2017
Why u come de tell us..u de follow make am celebrity
Re: Fans Slam Moyo Lawal: "No Be Say You Fine Like That" by enemyofprogress: 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2017
Satan come bless her with both mouth and body odours
Re: Fans Slam Moyo Lawal: "No Be Say You Fine Like That" by josh123(m): 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2017
She has a nice body,i will definetely love to f¤ck her
Re: Fans Slam Moyo Lawal: "No Be Say You Fine Like That" by Eliteklaus(m): 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2017
Hope say d babe wen talk this thing fine pass her
Re: Fans Slam Moyo Lawal: "No Be Say You Fine Like That" by boldone(m): 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2017
all God made are perfect but she is fucking ugly...if not the revealing of those boobs and thighs, hell she is gonna be like a fucking pig
Re: Fans Slam Moyo Lawal: "No Be Say You Fine Like That" by Phemi93(m): 2:26pm On Oct 01, 2017
MurderEnglish:
undecided I won't call her ugly, she didn't create herself
But, aunty you no fine at all angry

You just indirectly called her ugly bro grin grin
Re: Fans Slam Moyo Lawal: "No Be Say You Fine Like That" by Memphis357(m): 2:27pm On Oct 01, 2017
RedAlert08:

Carefully read what you wrote, and give me reasons why whoever gave birth to you wouldn't consider you a waste of space.
You be goat!
Re: Fans Slam Moyo Lawal: "No Be Say You Fine Like That" by crackhouse(m): 2:33pm On Oct 01, 2017
What else can she offer apart from sex.
Re: Fans Slam Moyo Lawal: "No Be Say You Fine Like That" by jaxxy(m): 2:41pm On Oct 01, 2017
Shes not ugly. She just over does her makeup

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam Moyo Lawal: "No Be Say You Fine Like That" by obonujoker(m): 2:53pm On Oct 01, 2017
She exposes her body much... can't blame her though, wen clowns called actresses like Anita Joseph, Okeke, are flaunting G-wagons, from acting 1 movie for a whole year..... grin
Re: Fans Slam Moyo Lawal: "No Be Say You Fine Like That" by Lexzytee(m): 2:54pm On Oct 01, 2017
Jxt passing by...mtchew dis one no concern me abeg happy independence my pple
Re: Fans Slam Moyo Lawal: "No Be Say You Fine Like That" by Decoleo(m): 3:10pm On Oct 01, 2017
cheesy cheesy
DMerciful:
She nor fine nai make her dey show wetin fine for her body na grin
It's called playing to ur strength grin
Re: Fans Slam Moyo Lawal: "No Be Say You Fine Like That" by harrymoses24(m): 3:11pm On Oct 01, 2017
No mind dem Moyo! Since dem tok say ur face no fine...show us the one wey fine jare. #JealousyJealousy
Re: Fans Slam Moyo Lawal: "No Be Say You Fine Like That" by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 01, 2017
MurderEnglish:
undecided I won't call her ugly, she didn't create herself
But, aunty you no fine at all angry
Badoogrin
Re: Fans Slam Moyo Lawal: "No Be Say You Fine Like That" by Kobicove(m): 3:20pm On Oct 01, 2017
The fan is right... to an extent undecided
Re: Fans Slam Moyo Lawal: "No Be Say You Fine Like That" by 9jatatafo(m): 3:34pm On Oct 01, 2017
Old mama younggy
Re: Fans Slam Moyo Lawal: "No Be Say You Fine Like That" by fof1: 3:37pm On Oct 01, 2017
rusellweb:

Nollywood actress Moyo Lawal has been at it for weeks, showing off major skin in a bid to pass whatever message across but it seems some people are no longer in her gimmicks.

The actress, again took to IG to share a provocative photo of herself and as always she got some kiss ass comments but some people outrightly called her out on her BS.

http://fstrends.com.ng/2017/10/no-say-fine-like-fans-lash-actress-moyo-lawal/

PLS IT IS SAID,BEAUTY IS IN D EYE OF D BEHOLDER. BUT THIS IS TERRIBLY UGLY,INDESCENT AND WHORISH. PLS PARK UR STINKING ASS AWAY. NOTHING TO SHOWCASE AT ALL. AGENTS OF LUCIFER
Re: Fans Slam Moyo Lawal: "No Be Say You Fine Like That" by fof1: 3:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
rusellweb:

Nollywood actress Moyo Lawal has been at it for weeks, showing off major skin in a bid to pass whatever message across but it seems some people are no longer in her gimmicks.

The actress, again took to IG to share a provocative photo of herself and as always she got some kiss ass comments but some people outrightly called her out on her BS.

http://fstrends.com.ng/2017/10/no-say-fine-like-fans-lash-actress-moyo-lawal/

PLS IT IS SAID THAT, BEAUTY IS IN D EYE OF D BEHOLDER. BUT THIS IS TERRIBLY UGLY,INDESCENT AND WHORISH. PLS PARK UR STINKING ASS AWAY. NOTHING TO SHOWCASE AT ALL. AGENTS OF LUCIFER
Re: Fans Slam Moyo Lawal: "No Be Say You Fine Like That" by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 01, 2017
Rexhenrex:
No be say she too fine abi? hope the person that commented that shit is one of the cutest........
Boom!!

The first few commentors have the power to take the thread to whatever direction they want. Trust me, if they had praised her flesh endol, you would have heard the same "no be say she too fine" yeyes praising her.

....and nairaland always follow what twitter says. I tire
Re: Fans Slam Moyo Lawal: "No Be Say You Fine Like That" by blessingsonflee(f): 3:44pm On Oct 01, 2017
iVentHub:
Joke Silva, Funke Akindele, Mercy Johnson I know,
What is Moyo Lawal?
it is a tuke tuke car
Re: Fans Slam Moyo Lawal: "No Be Say You Fine Like That" by talk2percy(m): 3:44pm On Oct 01, 2017
Aunty wetin happen? Sth about ur face-it's very fearful. Ur guy dey try oo
Re: Fans Slam Moyo Lawal: "No Be Say You Fine Like That" by festwiz(m): 4:04pm On Oct 01, 2017
DMerciful:
She nor fine nai make her dey show wetin fine for her body na grin
It's called playing to ur strength grin
You sir, earned my like.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] / Davido Shows Off His Renovated Mansion (Photos) / Ini Edo And Davido Pose For A Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.