Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Top 6 Dirtiest Body Parts That We Never Thought Were Dirty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 6 Dirtiest Body Parts That We Never Thought Were Dirty (6220 Views)

Dirtiest Or Nastiest Thing You've Caught A Girl Do. / 5 Biblical Misconceptions That You Thought Were True!! / Ladies Reveal Parts That Excite Them Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 6 Dirtiest Body Parts That We Never Thought Were Dirty by kizbad: 11:04am On Oct 01, 2017

What will you answer if asked what is dirtiest part in your body? You answer might be anus.
Most people consider anus as dirtiest part in body due to it contact with faecal matter. But it is discovered by scientist at Harvard school of dental medicine that there are more than 615 different kinds of bacteria messing up your mouth, tongue and other part making them dirty of dirtiest.
SO LET HAVE A LOOK ON THESE PART TO KNOW MORE.
1. MOUTH
This could be shocking for you to know your mouth is the dirtiest part of your body. Mouth is proven the house of 600 different types of bacteria lives in by scientist at Harvard school of dental medicines. So hope you got the point to clean your mouth properly.

2. ARMPITS
Your armpit is collection of more than 80,000 bacteria and that’s why it stinks. Deo and perfumes can smell good but cannot deal with those germs; it’s your job to clean daily with good antibacterial soap.
3. EARS
Wax provides lubrication to ear canal and protect from various bacteria, insect and water but due to this ear wax ear is the dirtiest part of the body. Not cleaning them can lead to fungal infections. Ear has self cleansing ability still maintain outer hygiene.
4. TONGUE
Along with mouth tongue is also house of bacteria sticking to it. Tongue changes it’s colour due to bacteria. So every time you clean your mouth don’t forget to clean tongue along with tongue cleaner.

Source http://www.operapost.com/2017/10/top-9-dirtiest-body-parts-that-we-never.html
Re: Top 6 Dirtiest Body Parts That We Never Thought Were Dirty by obynocj(m): 11:10am On Oct 01, 2017
omg....now av learn oo

1 Like

Re: Top 6 Dirtiest Body Parts That We Never Thought Were Dirty by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 01, 2017
grin

See..this is why i am an advocate of NO TO FRENCH KISSING grin

We shud NOT encourage ppol to practice different styles of lips kissing coz you may not realized that you already swallowed his/her saliva lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed GROSSSSS!
Re: Top 6 Dirtiest Body Parts That We Never Thought Were Dirty by saintvc(m): 12:42pm On Oct 01, 2017
imagine ....what about the vaagina
Re: Top 6 Dirtiest Body Parts That We Never Thought Were Dirty by StarBukola(f): 12:43pm On Oct 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

We shud NOT encourage ppol to practice different styles of lips kissing coz you may not realized that you already swallowed his/her saliva lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed GROSSSSS!
and you don't French kiss ??
Re: Top 6 Dirtiest Body Parts That We Never Thought Were Dirty by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

The scientist only said his.

No matter the dirty particles/bacteria in the tongue, I WILL STILL FRENCH KISS kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 6 Dirtiest Body Parts That We Never Thought Were Dirty by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 01, 2017
comradespade:

The scientist only said his.

No matter the dirty particles/bacteria in the tongue, I WILL STILL FRENCH KISS kiss

grin

Well, who can resist those beautiful eyes anyway? Any girl will fall for ur charming eyes and will surely commit french kissing grin
Re: Top 6 Dirtiest Body Parts That We Never Thought Were Dirty by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Well, who can resist those beautiful eyes anyway? Any girl will fall for ur charming eyes and will surely commit french kissing grin

Lol...my eyes are not that charming joor cheesy
Re: Top 6 Dirtiest Body Parts That We Never Thought Were Dirty by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 01, 2017
comradespade:

Lol...my eyes are not that charming joor cheesy

As we speak..i am playing that video u dropped wink hahahahaha...that one always makes my day ooo...
Re: Top 6 Dirtiest Body Parts That We Never Thought Were Dirty by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

As we speak..i am playing that video u dropped wink hahahahaha...that one always makes my day ooo...

lipsrsealed

I regret dropping dat angry
Re: Top 6 Dirtiest Body Parts That We Never Thought Were Dirty by twentyk(m): 3:00pm On Oct 01, 2017
i will give my tongue to a dry cleaner asap
Re: Top 6 Dirtiest Body Parts That We Never Thought Were Dirty by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 01, 2017
Blackhawk01 does This Mean I Cant kiss You Again sad
Re: Top 6 Dirtiest Body Parts That We Never Thought Were Dirty by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 01, 2017
Some frown at eating kitty but can kiss. When na mouth dirty pass lol

2 Likes

Re: Top 6 Dirtiest Body Parts That We Never Thought Were Dirty by KingsleyCEO: 3:30pm On Oct 01, 2017
I don't believe this, are you saying a woman's VJ is cleaner than the mouth? Please fear God na.

2 Likes

Re: Top 6 Dirtiest Body Parts That We Never Thought Were Dirty by mogboyelade(f): 3:44pm On Oct 01, 2017
What of abdomen?
Re: Top 6 Dirtiest Body Parts That We Never Thought Were Dirty by fun1: 4:33pm On Oct 01, 2017
saintvc:
you mean your passage to � is dirty?
Re: Top 6 Dirtiest Body Parts That We Never Thought Were Dirty by Blackhawk01: 4:37pm On Oct 01, 2017
DeadRat:
Blackhawk01 does This Mean I Cant kiss You Again sad

That research won't work for us. cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Top 6 Dirtiest Body Parts That We Never Thought Were Dirty by Houseofglam7(f): 4:45pm On Oct 01, 2017
undecided

See as kiss dey hungry me undecided
Re: Top 6 Dirtiest Body Parts That We Never Thought Were Dirty by Fidelismaria: 5:45pm On Oct 01, 2017
grin grin grin grin

I don't kiss cos Nigerian girls suck at it

1 Like

Re: Top 6 Dirtiest Body Parts That We Never Thought Were Dirty by spookydee(m): 5:48pm On Oct 01, 2017
where u put navel...
Re: Top 6 Dirtiest Body Parts That We Never Thought Were Dirty by Supersuave2(m): 6:34pm On Oct 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

You both have bacteria in your mouths, what's the point anyways? There's love in sharing so it might be better you share bacteria also

I don't think I made sense but I hope you get my point?

OK, bye!
Re: Top 6 Dirtiest Body Parts That We Never Thought Were Dirty by Supersuave2(m): 6:36pm On Oct 01, 2017
Houseofglam7:
undecided

you sure say na only kiss?

1 Like

Re: Top 6 Dirtiest Body Parts That We Never Thought Were Dirty by Supersuave2(m): 6:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
Fidelismaria:
grin grin grin grin
stop generalizing bro, just say the ones you've been involved with.
Re: Top 6 Dirtiest Body Parts That We Never Thought Were Dirty by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 01, 2017
Fidelismaria:
grin grin grin grin

Take a look in the mirror. Maybe you are the bad kisser. Sometimes infact most times we like to put the blame on others when infact we are the problem.

2 Likes

Re: Top 6 Dirtiest Body Parts That We Never Thought Were Dirty by bola4dprec(m): 7:18pm On Oct 01, 2017
Houseofglam7:
undecided

same here
Re: Top 6 Dirtiest Body Parts That We Never Thought Were Dirty by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
saintvc:
It is the cleanest part of the body especially when the owner knows how to take care of it.

1 Like

Re: Top 6 Dirtiest Body Parts That We Never Thought Were Dirty by pryingeyes(m): 7:51pm On Oct 01, 2017
What about the navel ?
Re: Top 6 Dirtiest Body Parts That We Never Thought Were Dirty by HeWrites(m): 8:00pm On Oct 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Crazy Yo!
Re: Top 6 Dirtiest Body Parts That We Never Thought Were Dirty by Houseofglam7(f): 10:18pm On Oct 01, 2017
Supersuave2:
you sure say na only kiss?

Yels tongue
Re: Top 6 Dirtiest Body Parts That We Never Thought Were Dirty by SIRmanjar(m): 10:44pm On Oct 01, 2017
Rokia2:
Take a look in the mirror. Maybe you are the bad kisser. Sometimes infact most times we like to put the blame on others when infact we are the problem.
I will love to French kiss you with my gold teeth.

2 Likes

Re: Top 6 Dirtiest Body Parts That We Never Thought Were Dirty by ZorGBUooeh: 10:54pm On Oct 01, 2017
SIRmanjar:

I will love to French kiss you with my gold teeth.
Hahahahaha!I pity the toto that mouth go give head im go carry totophynogonocolosis.

1 Like

Re: Top 6 Dirtiest Body Parts That We Never Thought Were Dirty by PrinceJoeWan(m): 10:56pm On Oct 01, 2017
Simply Informativ!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Nigerian Couple Who Never Met Physically Until Their Wedding / Lady Propose To Her Man In A Shopping Mall, Got Rejected Publicly / This 16yr Old Girl Wants To Put Me in Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.