Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,486 members, 7,865,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:31 AM

Nigeria Independence:restructuring ourselves before restructuring the system of - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Independence:restructuring ourselves before restructuring the system of (366 Views)

Sheikh Gumi To CJN: Leave Sharia Alone, Talk About Restructuring / President Buhari's Birthday Cake Vs Nigeria's Independence Cake. Nigerians React / Restructuring: The 1999 Constitution Should Be Scrapped - Bisi Akande (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Independence:restructuring ourselves before restructuring the system of by Unlimited569: 3:54pm On Oct 01, 2017
NIGERIA INDEPENDENCE: RESTRUCTURING OURSELVES BEFORE RESTRUCTURING THE SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT
I was laying down on my bed this morning thinking of what to write as Nigeria celebrates its 57th years of independence today and see how far we have move forward in economic of the country comparing to the countries that gained independence in the 1990's. I fet so bad on what I could think about development, We Nigerian have only developed ourselves and the country to a retrogressive state, we have only developed in term of political tactics on how to buy our way to political offices so that we can embezzle and had more evil the down trodden economy of Nigeria, for how long we will continue like this, Average Nigerian students in tertiary institution today are acquiring knowledge not for the development of the country anymore but to find there way into politics and continue with the legacies of our leaders which I called them ambassador of poverty as one of the literature poet called them. I couldn't blame the Nigerian students because the educational system in Nigeria is now a total scam and bondage to them, after many years of struggling to acquire a degree that some nigerians had use in the early 1970's to drive Peugeot 504, but we use ours to acquire 30,000 N.power program and funny enough the N. power program is not even for all unemployed Nigerians graduates is not base on merit but only those that belong to the right caucus. So if nigeria employment should be based on caucus or political party I think biafra republic should have there way and they will know they don't belong to part of the nigeria caucus and the oduduwa republic will stand as it been echoed and agitated for by Chief Fani femi kayode. I was reading the speech of the president of ndigbo ohanaeze chief John nnia Nwodo after reading the speech for about two times,Nwodo said that the Igbos in Nigerian are being treated like second class citizens by the President Muhamamdu Buhari-led administration.and I have to check back and rethink on how the the Fulani's dominated every government parastatals I discovered that Biafra agitation is right and if Yoruba decides to take on oduduwa republic I will stand with them. I still salute the president of Nigeria in building a country free of corruption and war, Nigerians are thankful to you but we want our system of government been restructure.
I could remember last year when the former president of Nigeria Alhaji Atiku Abubakar saying that we need to restructure our system of government and it has become a public news for most Nigerians that we have to restructure our system of government and even APC national leader that form this present government wants restructuring, so its sure that everybody want restructuring except few of them which I won't mention here and I also support restructuring as way to stop seccessionist agitation but is restructuring of our system of government which means true fedealism and independent of state government on the federal government is the solution to the problem we are facing in Nigeria, if there is autonomy of state what about the government of the states that are corrupts and also part of the ambassador of poverty, are we going to restructure the state system of government where by each local government will be independent of the state goverment and also when a state is facing a problem like we have currently where most States owed there workers salaries of months and my sympathy to kogi peoples that are owed 15 month salaries, Will there be a Paris club fund from federal government as a means of assistance in paying state workers salaries, No because there is autonomy, THOUGH I BELIEVE IN RESTRUCTURING BUT RESTRUCTURING OURSELVES BEFORE RESTRUCTURING THE FEDERAL SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT IS THE KEY TO DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA. A rationalist philosopher Baruch Spinoza in his ethics on man was of the view that man is in bondage, man are been pinned down by there appetietes, virtues and desires, UNTIL MAN IS BEEN RESRUCTURE FROM OUR APPETITES, DESIRES, VIRTUES, EGOISTIC NATURE, EXCESSIVE USE OF POWER AND TRIBALISTIC NATURE IN MAN THEN WE CAN TALK OF RESTRUCTURING OF OUR SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT
HAPPY NEW MONTH AND INDEPENDENCE TO ALL NIGERIANS
AKINOLA TAYIB OLAKIITAN(UNLIMITED)
ADEKUNLE AJASIN UNIVERSITY AKUNGBA AKOKO ONDO STATE
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

(1) (Reply)

Senate President @bukolasaraki To Hold Round Table Meeting Today. #senateyouthro / $25 Billion NNPC Contract:Shareholders Of Companies Should Be Published / Marginalization, Greed And Restructuring.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.