Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,876 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:50 PM

Be Honest, What Will It Cost? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Honest, What Will It Cost? (675 Views)

BE HONEST!! What Settles Quarrel Faster In A Relationship? Money, Sex Or Apology / Be Honest, What Did U Save Ur Partners Name With In Your Phone Contact List? / Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Honest, What Will It Cost? by Gettreadyy(m): 4:34pm On Oct 01, 2017
I want to know the amount of money that can make your girl leave you for another dude?
what will it take for another dude to steal your girl from you?
Don't tell me she ain't about the money "She is"

And if you are a girl how much can make you leave ur current boo for another dude?
what will it take for another dude to steal you from your current boo?
Don't tell me you faithful "You are not"
Everyone has a price...

NB, Don't be hypocrite while answering the question
Re: Be Honest, What Will It Cost? by Josephjnr(m): 4:36pm On Oct 01, 2017
You should attempt to provide a logical answer to this first. What is your value in money as a living human?

1 Like

Re: Be Honest, What Will It Cost? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
Like a billion naira is enough. grin grin

Half a billion seff. grin
Re: Be Honest, What Will It Cost? by MhizzAJ(f): 4:39pm On Oct 01, 2017
brb
Re: Be Honest, What Will It Cost? by mofeoluwadassah: 4:43pm On Oct 01, 2017
i dont know undecided
Re: Be Honest, What Will It Cost? by Ninethmare: 4:46pm On Oct 01, 2017
OK
Re: Be Honest, What Will It Cost? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
A dick la'asan gan can even make her leave you...you're here calling money grin grin

Boda, e funny ooo grin grin
Re: Be Honest, What Will It Cost? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 01, 2017
from the write-up of this thread the OP just had a bad break up .. grin grin grin grin
Re: Be Honest, What Will It Cost? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 01, 2017
Gettreadyy:
I want to know the amount of money that can make your girl leave you for another dude?
what will it take for another dude to steal your girl from you?
Don't tell me she ain't about the money "She is"

And if you are a girl how much can make you leave ur current boo for another dude?
what will it take for another dude to steal you from your current boo?
Don't tell me you faithful "You are not"
Everyone has a price...

NB, Don't be hypocrite while answering the question
You've never been loved.
Re: Be Honest, What Will It Cost? by iamJ(m): 5:07pm On Oct 01, 2017
L3G3ND:
from the write-up of this thread the OP just had a bad break up .. grin grin grin grin
gbam but most girls here, a new phone and 100k they can belong to anybody

Thats why i always say date rich girls, let money not be her problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be Honest, What Will It Cost? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 01, 2017
I swear,i cant even leave my boo for any amount. cheesy I love you so much boo. kiss kiss
Re: Be Honest, What Will It Cost? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 01, 2017
iamJ:
gbam but most girls here, a new phone and 100k they can belong to anybody

Thats why i always say date rich girls, let money not be her problem.
do you know that there are some rich girls that will still dump their well to do boyfriend to date an Alhaji? well I think you should've rather posted "date an independent yet contented lady"
Re: Be Honest, What Will It Cost? by iamJ(m): 5:17pm On Oct 01, 2017
L3G3ND:

do you know that there are some rich girls that will still dump their well to do boyfriend to date an Alhaji? well I think you should've rather posted "date an independent yet contented lady"
then she is poor, abuja is learning compared to ph, a rich girl will remain loyal, its all those olosho that have small cash that behave like that, if the babe is posh and comes from a prominent home, love is her problem, just be a fine guy with style and know how to use ur pencil and she is urs till u tire or her parents find out.
Re: Be Honest, What Will It Cost? by Gettreadyy(m): 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2017
kimbraa:
You've never been loved.
lol.. I have, severally
Re: Be Honest, What Will It Cost? by Windflower(f): 11:44pm On Oct 08, 2017
Op,I wouldn't like to speculate,so just offer me the money first then I would let you know if its enough to dump my boyfriend cheesy
Or should I send my account digit at once

(1) (Reply)

Some Guys Dont Know What They Want In Life / 8 Things A Man Will Do Only If He Really Loves You / Video: A Prostitute I Picked On The Roadside Called Akosua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.