Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,116 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Juju/spiritual His Real Too The Call!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Juju/spiritual His Real Too The Call!!!! (3990 Views)

Flavour's 1st Babymama, Sandra, Removes The Tattoo Of His Real Name / "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" / Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juju/spiritual His Real Too The Call!!!! by adaksbullet: 6:33pm On Oct 01, 2017
I'm alway shaked mime head 3 time any time am seen ppls on nl say juju/spiritual power his no reel undecided undecided as in bus\sis whom his gived u that tot that juju his no reel undecided angry

U all that his alway sayed "²¹th century"....oyinbos ppls that u are all copyes his aknolegdement that juju his reel that while " juju" his be writing on dicksionary angry angry

I'm alway prayed one prayers on mine mind any time am seen such that God sud jus let dem sample juju\spiritual wahala just one times angry angry angry angry angry angry angry especially those arthiest and tosinhistoooooooomuch angry angry angry angry angry angry

No sense angry

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Juju/spiritual His Real Too The Call!!!! by Vetolips(m): 6:41pm On Oct 01, 2017
#before you kill someone with your English..

##may juju fall on you oundecided

3 Likes

Re: Juju/spiritual His Real Too The Call!!!! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 01, 2017
Adaks
Re: Juju/spiritual His Real Too The Call!!!! by Greatzeus(m): 8:16pm On Oct 01, 2017
Sayed? To the call? Reel? Copyes Chai
I wish your English well oh angry

1 Like

Re: Juju/spiritual His Real Too The Call!!!! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 01, 2017
Bus Adak, fire on

1 Like

Re: Juju/spiritual His Real Too The Call!!!! by jumaian(m): 8:27pm On Oct 01, 2017
One umunukanu comprehensive high school student spotted.

1 Like

Re: Juju/spiritual His Real Too The Call!!!! by olamitiwale(m): 8:33pm On Oct 01, 2017
Bus Adakbullet, abegi I know say you dey vex but take am easy, dont finish your bullet today.

5 Likes

Re: Juju/spiritual His Real Too The Call!!!! by Duchessree(f): 8:42pm On Oct 01, 2017
grin lmao
Re: Juju/spiritual His Real Too The Call!!!! by tosyne2much(m): 8:59pm On Oct 01, 2017
I have never said juju doesn't work oooo... The only thing I said was that Nigerians are always fond of attributing every little thing to juju and witchcraft which has brought perpetual standstill to the nation
Re: Juju/spiritual His Real Too The Call!!!! by adaksbullet: 10:11pm On Oct 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
I have never said juju doesn't work oooo... The only thing I said was that Nigerians are always fond of attributing every little thing to juju and witchcraft which has brought perpetual standstill to the nation
are u now fair cos am sayed God sud let juju cash u small? undecided undecided

All ur post his alway atagonise pastors and we babalawos undecided undecided undecided

U are beta so ara e angry angry angry is I'll lost mine temper pere angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Juju/spiritual His Real Too The Call!!!! by adaksbullet: 10:12pm On Oct 01, 2017
Vetolips:

#before you kill someone with your English..

##may juju fall on you oundecided
I'm juju person mine sef undecided

Are u whant me too cos u? undecided

Tin ba t'ase fun e undecided
Re: Juju/spiritual His Real Too The Call!!!! by tosyne2much(m): 10:13pm On Oct 01, 2017
adaksbullet:
are u now fair cos am sayed God sud let juju cash u small? undecided undecided

All ur post his alway atagonise pastors and we babalawos undecided undecided undecided

U are beta so ara e angry angry angry is I'll lost mine temper pere angry angry angry angry
Henceforth, I will stop antagonizing baba'lawos cheesy
Re: Juju/spiritual His Real Too The Call!!!! by adaksbullet: 10:13pm On Oct 01, 2017
olamitiwale:
Bus Adakbullet, abegi I know say you dey vex but take am easy, dont finish your bullet today.
his ur eglish better my? undecided undecided

If u are no no, I'm haved PHE on eglish study on OAU uni undecided now u are no undecided

1 Like

Re: Juju/spiritual His Real Too The Call!!!! by adaksbullet: 10:15pm On Oct 01, 2017
sexybbstar:
Adaks
u are do me shakara abi cos off ur bf undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Juju/spiritual His Real Too The Call!!!! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 01, 2017
adaksbullet:
u are do me shakara abi cos off ur bf undecided undecided undecided
oya mabinu oko mi,olowo ori mi kiss
Re: Juju/spiritual His Real Too The Call!!!! by adaksbullet: 10:17pm On Oct 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
Henceforth, I will stop antagonizing baba'lawos cheesy
nahhh!!!!!!!!

Lu are must too bring sacrefice onto we babalawos or we we com too ur house thru Awon iya mi agba

Olokiki ori

Eye shioshio grin

Shai grin cheesy
Re: Juju/spiritual His Real Too The Call!!!! by adaksbullet: 10:17pm On Oct 01, 2017
sexybbstar:
kiss kiss kiss sowapa?
Re: Juju/spiritual His Real Too The Call!!!! by adaksbullet: 10:18pm On Oct 01, 2017
Greatzeus:
Sayed? To the call? Reel? Copyes Chai
I wish your English well oh angry
undecided
Re: Juju/spiritual His Real Too The Call!!!! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 01, 2017
adaksbullet:
kiss kiss kiss sowapa?
Mo wa pa jare
Re: Juju/spiritual His Real Too The Call!!!! by adaksbullet: 10:23pm On Oct 01, 2017
sexybbstar:

Mo wa pa jare
Jesu seun cool
Re: Juju/spiritual His Real Too The Call!!!! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 01, 2017
adaksbullet:
Jesu seun cool
Jesu?I thnk say u be babalawo?
Re: Juju/spiritual His Real Too The Call!!!! by olamitiwale(m): 10:26pm On Oct 01, 2017
adaksbullet:
his ur eglish better my? undecided undecided

If u are no no, I'm haved PHE on eglish study on OAU uni undecided now u are no undecided
Blood of Buhari!
Re: Juju/spiritual His Real Too The Call!!!! by adaksbullet: 10:30pm On Oct 01, 2017
sexybbstar:

haba cheesy

I'm jus putted fair spirit too toyinhistooooomush life ni jere grin cheesy
Re: Juju/spiritual His Real Too The Call!!!! by adaksbullet: 10:31pm On Oct 01, 2017
olamitiwale:
Blood of Buhari!
angry angry

Re: Juju/spiritual His Real Too The Call!!!! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 01, 2017
adaksbullet:
haba cheesy

I'm jus putted fair spirit too toyinhistooooomush life ni jere grin cheesy
Lol,..Okay.
Re: Juju/spiritual His Real Too The Call!!!! by adaksbullet: 10:39pm On Oct 01, 2017
sexybbstar:

Lol,..Okay.
yaun grin
Re: Juju/spiritual His Real Too The Call!!!! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 01, 2017
sexybbstar:

You speak Yoruba? Wow shocked
Re: Juju/spiritual His Real Too The Call!!!! by jumaian(m): 5:50am On Oct 02, 2017
sexybbstar:
One Ibadan girl spotted. Elle parle francais aussi. Hmm
Re: Juju/spiritual His Real Too The Call!!!! by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 02, 2017
comradespade:

You speak Yoruba? Wow shocked
Yea smiley
Re: Juju/spiritual His Real Too The Call!!!! by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 02, 2017
jumaian:

One Ibadan girl spotted. Elle parle francais aussi. Hmm
Who told you i'm omo ibadan?i'm a kwara indigene by blood,osun indigene by birth but i schooled very close to ibadan.
Re: Juju/spiritual His Real Too The Call!!!! by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 8:16am On Oct 02, 2017
sexybbstar:

Who told you i'm omo ibadan?i'm a kwara indigene by blood,osun indigene by birth but i schooled very close to ibadan.
Ikirun?
Re: Juju/spiritual His Real Too The Call!!!! by jumaian(m): 9:17am On Oct 02, 2017
sexybbstar:

Okay omo Kwara. Ekaro o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Britain’s Most Notorious Prisoner Gets Married In Jail (photos) / Do Ashawo Enjoy Sex And Money From Customers? / Does This Stigmatization Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.