Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" (33631 Views)

Davido, Wizkid, Olamide, Mayorkun Hangout At Lagos Club (Photos) / DJ Olu's Death: Wizkid, Olamide, Lil Kesh And Other Celebrities Mourn / Wizkid: "Olamide - Wo, Na My Jam Be Dat" (2) (3) (4)

Re: Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" by lelvin(m): 7:58am On Oct 02, 2017
Hehe
Re: Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" by riyanxeally(f): 8:00am On Oct 02, 2017
wizzy is a trouble maker..so fall aint big??hmmmm wo is big not close to fall sha..n if..Africa's star boy likes trouble...
Re: Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" by cris07(m): 8:01am On Oct 02, 2017
dat dirty, unmelodious song!? I guess he's kidding...
Re: Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" by Emyjeze(m): 8:04am On Oct 02, 2017
What did he say?? undecided
i still prefer falz-jejely to that olamide's-wo.
Re: Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 8:06am On Oct 02, 2017
The crazy thing about we Nigerians is that we don't listen to music, we rather jump up and down to beat even if the lyrics is cursing us, we go still smile and shake body.............

Mainwhile, there are some wonderful songs with quality message that have been neglected, to me those are the type of songs that should be topping the chart

Reminisce sang a powerful song this year "Ponmile", the song passes a very strong message, but my fellow Nigerian will still prefer to listen to 'wa fe ku lale yii' instead of that

We all need to change our orientation.

Shout out to kissdaniel much respeck for you my nigga.

@SongWriterDos is the twitter handle page for your great lyrics

Bless!
Re: Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" by khalids: 8:11am On Oct 02, 2017
seangy4konji:
Methodman and Redman all day.

Correct....

[Verse 1: Method Man]
Microphone checka, swingin' sword lecture
Closin' down the sector, supreme neck protector
Better warn 'em kid, Mr. Meth's a boiling pot
About to blow his lid from the pressure, too hot for TV
For sheesy, too many wanna be hard be easy
It's all N'together, going all out together
It don't take much to please me
Still homes I'm never satisfied like the Stones
We don't condone bitin' see them skull and crossbones
Protecting what I'm writing
Don't clash with the Titan who blast with a license
To kill rap reciting
Come on, in the zone with ya nigga from the Group Home TICAL (Bleep your lifestyle!)
Put your lights out
Get the shit to crackin' got you fiending with your pipes out
Time for some action
Surfin' the avenue, mad at you, where I used to battle crews
Back when Antoinette had that attitude
Cover me I'm going in, walls closing in
Got us bustin' off these pistols, my niggas got issues
Again, same song armed with the mega bomb
Blow you out the frame and then I'm gone

The days of sweet, sweet rap

An not forgetting Canibus...Bk Anthem......that was hot

Perform lyrical Yoga, in a Pagoda
Instruct Malaysian silat special-op soldiers
Look me up if you good enough
I keep a hundred plus rhymes on me homey cause I wouldn't bluff
The mic-God, terabyte I-Pod
The rap icon that just stepped out of the white-fog
Guns I move 'em up, run before I shoot 'em up
Man, you Bleep, shake ya' hand and order you a tux
Black Kobra...
Re: Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" by dudiz4me(m): 8:13am On Oct 02, 2017
YomzzyDBlogger:
[img]https://3.bp..com/-iZgpuU1kGrw/WdErbHDEn9I/AAAAAAAAFNQ/g2vBfXFl74cOBPTP1ao7wfER_7R8sysYwCLcBGAs/s400/wizhola.jpg[/img]

Nigerian Singer and Song writer, Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun popularly known as Wizkid who recently made history by being the first African artiste to sell out the Iconic Royal Albert Hall in London took to his Twitter handle to say Olamide's song 'Wo' is the Biggest song of 2017 in Nigeria so far.

See his tweet below;

[img]https://3.bp..com/-RIX77-_GM24/WdEro4wGdCI/AAAAAAAAFNU/NdOD6iiW-FEL06CYvT0qwpVuSrSPMKoTwCLcBGAs/s640/wo.jpg.jpg[/img]

Do you agree?

Gist Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/10/olamides-wo-is-biggest-naija-song-in.html

Re: Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" by encryptjay(m): 8:14am On Oct 02, 2017
Paparazzi follow you grin Cos I'm in love with you e YouTube views and iTunes settles this crappy talk.

Re: Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 02, 2017
Wizkid, don't make this ur business. U are excited abt ur successful show in london n it is affecting u psychologically. Trying to please those that have flattered or congratulated u in one way or the other on ur London show.
How can u say, Olamide's "WO" is the biggest naija song 2017 I enjoyed wo, but wo is a regular naija street song with little message to deliver. Davido's IF n Fall is a better song with strong rhythm n coordination. Wo is appreciated because it got ppl dancing n the lyrics were too easy to comprehend. Look, if we want Naija's music appreciated internationally, we must, ourselves appreciate good music above sub standard ones in terms of style n wordings. I rest my case.

Re: Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" by SuccesYear: 8:18am On Oct 02, 2017
kenonze:
That's incorrect .
Even though I dislike frog,
I feel "IF" and "Fall on u" are fall more better than Work crap
"FALL" u mean "FALL ON U" I nvr hear
Re: Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" by achu442(m): 8:18am On Oct 02, 2017
Mad over you is for 2017
Re: Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" by princeade86(m): 8:19am On Oct 02, 2017
like 4 wizkid, share 4 davido
Re: Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" by seangy4konji: 8:20am On Oct 02, 2017
Your head is valid.dangote cement hold am strong.
khalids:

Correct....

[Verse 1: Method Man]
Microphone checka, swingin' sword lecture
Closin' down the sector, supreme neck protector
Better warn 'em kid, Mr. Meth's a boiling pot
About to blow his lid from the pressure, too hot for TV
For sheesy, too many wanna be hard be easy
It's all N'together, going all out together
It don't take much to please me
Still homes I'm never satisfied like the Stones
We don't condone bitin' see them skull and crossbones
Protecting what I'm writing
Don't clash with the Titan who blast with a license
To kill rap reciting
Come on, in the zone with ya nigga from the Group Home TICAL (Bleep your lifestyle!)
Put your lights out
Get the shit to crackin' got you fiending with your pipes out
Time for some action
Surfin' the avenue, mad at you, where I used to battle crews
Back when Antoinette had that attitude
Cover me I'm going in, walls closing in
Got us bustin' off these pistols, my niggas got issues
Again, same song armed with the mega bomb
Blow you out the frame and then I'm gone

The days of sweet, sweet rap

An not forgetting Canibus...Bk Anthem......that was hot

Perform lyrical Yoga, in a Pagoda
Instruct Malaysian silat special-op soldiers
Look me up if you good enough
I keep a hundred plus rhymes on me homey cause I wouldn't bluff
The mic-God, terabyte I-Pod
The rap icon that just stepped out of the white-fog
Guns I move 'em up, run before I shoot 'em up
Man, you Bleep, shake ya' hand and order you a tux
Black Kobra...
Re: Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" by talk2percy(m): 8:22am On Oct 02, 2017
Wizzy, ayam thinking that u are up to sth by saying this...he wants to kinda start a war of words with some artistes. Watch out wetin go happen from now.....
Re: Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" by sucess001(m): 8:24am On Oct 02, 2017
I was in Mr P in sandton south Africa in July,...very very massive mall....and they started playing if by davido....all the girls and attendants were running up and down....I was like what is going on....then they said they wanted to go tell the mall manager to increase the volume and he did....

Forget how all of them started dancing....I don't wanna get involved in the kids struggle for superiority but that song if is the biggest song in Africa right now....apart from cardi b yellow song maybe...

Even Americans are banging the song in their clubs...thing is most girls like the message in the song....

Re: Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" by hazan041(m): 8:25am On Oct 02, 2017
sisipelebe:
If na only me dey naija, this WO no go sale.

Now I can say shame on you

Re: Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" by judondasylva(m): 8:25am On Oct 02, 2017
mad over you is the biggest song ever come from Africa. followed by pain killer
Re: Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" by Thelma1552: 8:26am On Oct 02, 2017
kullozone:
I can't even keep that kinda song in my playlist.
Out of all Olamide songs, na that Wo I hate pass.

Tbh when you heard bout that 1million for 3 people, shey you didnt wish you sabi how to dance?
#AwonOmoTikaBodi WO!
Wizzy i concur, no time to disagree life is short like.

Re: Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" by Hormoniyi25(m): 8:30am On Oct 02, 2017
Nikbaebrown:
Mr Man, Who Made U A Judge. U And I Knw None Of Your Songs Would Ascend Top 5 Biggest African Songs Of The Year If Analyzed.

If 'Wo' Is Nigeria's Best For 2017(which I Absolutely Disagree Over kuz Of Runtowns Madover You) Then Am Forced To Assume That U Realize "If" Is Africas Biggest Hit Single In The Last Two Years (Since David Went International Ofcourse).

Abeg Nor Use Ur Sold Out Royal Albert Concert Take Kom Disturb Davidos Prestigious Awards For The Oncoming Mamas Award Jor.

You confused
Re: Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" by Thelma1552: 8:31am On Oct 02, 2017
Pacecar:
Wizkid, don't make this ur business. U are excited abt ur successful show in london n it is affecting u psychologically. Trying to please those that have flattered or congratulated u in one way or the other on ur London show.
How can u say, Olamide's "WO" is the biggest naija song 2017 I enjoyed wo, but wo is a regular naija street song with little message to deliver. Davido's IF n Fall is a better song with strong rhythm n coordination. Wo is appreciated because it got ppl dancing n the lyrics were too easy to comprehend. Look, if we want Naija's music appreciated internationally, we must, ourselves appreciate good music above sub standard ones in terms of style n wordings. I rest my case.

Pls analyze the msg in "Fall and If"

Re: Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" by Thelma1552: 8:34am On Oct 02, 2017
sucess001:
I was in Mr P in sandton south Africa in July,...very very massive mall....and they started playing if by davido....all the girls and attendants were running up and down....I was like what is going on....then they said they wanted to go tell the mall manager to increase the volume and he did....

Forget how all of them started dancing....I don't wanna get involved in the kids struggle for superiority but that song if is the biggest song in Africa right now....apart from cardi b yellow song maybe...

Even Americans are banging the song in their clubs...thing is most girls like the message in the song....
sucess001:

Re: Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" by kullozone(m): 8:34am On Oct 02, 2017
Thelma1552:

Tbh when you heard bout that 1million for 3 people, shey you didnt wish you sabi how to dance?
#AwonOmoTikaBodi WO!
Wizzy i concur, no time to disagree life is short like.

I no even know say anything like that sup sef! No oh, I nor hungry like that. I make good money sir.
I like Olamide wella, but that particular song no just move me like the rest sha.

Re: Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" by BabaIbo: 8:36am On Oct 02, 2017
Highness at work
Re: Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" by BabaIbo: 8:37am On Oct 02, 2017
wetin this igbo man dey talk now
Re: Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" by Thelma1552: 8:37am On Oct 02, 2017
Hormoniyi25:

You confused
Heyz Bros, is that guy normaaal? (*low voice*)
Re: Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" by TDEMONEW(m): 8:41am On Oct 02, 2017
sisipelebe:
If na only me dey naija, this WO no go sale.
watyn u sabi see your moniker self SISIPELEBE grin cool shocked
Re: Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" by Rozaytee: 8:59am On Oct 02, 2017
Alaye song
Re: Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" by sheyman45(m): 9:01am On Oct 02, 2017
No you are not.
Re: Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" by VERDA: 9:05am On Oct 02, 2017
Nikbaebrown:
Mr Man, Who Made U A Judge. U And I Knw None Of Your Songs Would Ascend Top 5 Biggest African Songs Of The Year If Analyzed.

If 'Wo' Is Nigeria's Best For 2017(which I Absolutely Disagree Over kuz Of Runtowns Madover You) Then Am Forced To Assume That U Realize "If" Is Africas Biggest Hit Single In The Last Two Years (Since David Went International Ofcourse).

Abeg Nor Use Ur Sold Out Royal Albert Concert Take Kom Disturb Davidos Prestigious Awards For The Oncoming Mamas Award Jor.

Una sha like wahala, must everything be a fighting match or di*k contest with you guys, some fans are responsible for making our music stars act like kids, the guy compliment him fellow artist, you bring Davido matter enter. You need change. smiley.
Re: Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" by sheyman45(m): 9:09am On Oct 02, 2017
[quote author=Fresia01 post=61023144]Wizkid is a mischievous fella..
I am ugly
Re: Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" by lathrowinger: 9:21am On Oct 02, 2017
YomzzyDBlogger:
[img]https://3.bp..com/-iZgpuU1kGrw/WdErbHDEn9I/AAAAAAAAFNQ/g2vBfXFl74cOBPTP1ao7wfER_7R8sysYwCLcBGAs/s400/wizhola.jpg[/img]

Nigerian Singer and Song writer, Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun popularly known as Wizkid who recently made history by being the first African artiste to sell out the Iconic Royal Albert Hall in London took to his Twitter handle to say Olamide's song 'Wo' is the Biggest song of 2017 in Nigeria so far.

See his tweet below;

[img]https://3.bp..com/-RIX77-_GM24/WdEro4wGdCI/AAAAAAAAFNU/NdOD6iiW-FEL06CYvT0qwpVuSrSPMKoTwCLcBGAs/s640/wo.jpg.jpg[/img]

Do you agree?

Gist Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/10/olamides-wo-is-biggest-naija-song-in.html

Update by olamide... o nasty... olamide pass Davido nah...

Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy's Instagram Page Unmasked / Dorathy Replies Titans Who Called Her ‘elephant’ For Snubbing Tacha In New Video / Davido Poses With Idris Elba At MOBO Awards 2017 (Photo)