₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,947,949 members, 4,039,123 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 January 2018 at 07:32 PM

A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot - TV/Movies (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (108800 Views)

Thank God For TSTV Ooooo... / Landing Cost For Tstv Is #28,000 And Not #5,000 / Why You Should Dump DStv For TStv (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by pleasureosondu: 11:38am On Jan 11
Mehn, tstv fall my hand joor.
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by joceey(m): 12:07pm On Jan 11
pleasureosondu:
Mehn, tstv fall my hand joor.

No blame dem...I expected tstv by now to tell Nigerians what happened to them that their system was hacked by hackers immediately after their launching
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by maeshal(m): 6:44pm On Jan 11
I gave up on tstv after the november 1 postponement, that's when i knew they are not a serious company. This is the same company that boasted about starting sales before christmas, later shifted to before the end of the year. This is what happens when you build on lies and total disregard for legit questions, if you really want to watch cable tv, you can get kwese, startimes, gotv or dstv. Look at how kwese tv is going about their business quietly, yesterday i was reading a sport business news and i read that they just acquired french league rights for 6 seasons just look at that, in six months they have gotten copa del rey, carrabao cup, brazil league, world cup rights, euro nations league cup whereas our own tstv keeps behaving like fraudulent company sigh

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by greenhulk: 8:52pm On Jan 11
maeshal:
I gave up on tstv after the november 1 postponement, that's when i knew they are not a serious company. This is the same company that boasted about starting sales before christmas, later shifted to before the end of the year. This is what happens when you build on lies and total disregard for legit questions, if you really want to watch cable tv, you can get kwese, startimes, gotv or dstv. Look at how kwese tv is going about their business quietly, yesterday i was reading a sport business news and i read that they just acquired french league rights for 6 seasons just look at that, in six months they have gotten copa del rey, carrabao cup, brazil league, world cup rights, euro nations league cup whereas our own tstv keeps behaving like fraudulent company sigh

Competition is good, but too much competition is not good for consumers when it comes to paytv. What do I mean? Lets say DSTV gets EPL rights, Kwese gets Champions league and fa cup, Startimes get La liga. Then it means consumers that wants to watch all these games will have to get the 3 decoders, 3 subscriptions, at the end of the day it becomes more expensive than when just 1 company gets all the rights. Also not good for viewing centers. I remember when Hitv had champions league right while DSTV had EPL, I had to get the 2 decoders.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by maeshal(m): 6:29am On Jan 12
You are absolutely right. This is the disadvantage of pay tv competition. Recently BT sport and sky sport agreed to share content, that is is you are a subscriber of sky sport you can watch BT sport content vice versa that means you don't have to buy both decoders but i don't think dstv can agree to that type of deal cos they have more to lose. Even kwese tv has that kind of deal with canal + but i doubt it includes premeir league. The day dstv loses any of premier league, champions league or spanish league then maybe that deal might happen here
greenhulk:

Competition is good, but too much competition is not good for consumers when it comes to paytv. What do I mean? Lets say DSTV gets EPL rights, Kwese gets Champions league and fa cup, Startimes get La liga. Then it means consumers that wants to watch all these games will have to get the 3 decoders, 3 subscriptions, at the end of the day it becomes more expensive than when just 1 company gets all the rights. Also not good for viewing centers. I remember when Hitv had champions league right while DSTV had EPL, I had to get the 2 decoders.
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by purplekayc(m): 9:53am On Jan 13
maeshal:
You are absolutely right. This is the disadvantage of pay tv competition. Recently BT sport and sky sport agreed to share content, that is is you are a subscriber of sky sport you can watch BT sport content vice versa that means you don't have to buy both decoders but i don't think dstv can agree to that type of deal cos they have more to lose. Even kwese tv has that kind of deal with canal + but i doubt it includes premeir league. The day dstv loses any of premier league, champions league or spanish league then maybe that deal might happen here
abeg how much is kwese TV decoder and dish and how much is their subscriptions?
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by maeshal(m): 10:40am On Jan 13
The decoder plus installation is 10960 and subscription is for 3 days, 7 days and a month, can't remember the actual figure but a month is about 6k. You can visit their site to get more info www.kwese.com
purplekayc:
abeg how much is kwese TV decoder and dish and how much is their subscriptions?

(0) (1) (2) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) / Download And Request For Your Seasonal Movies Here - Direct Download Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.