Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,142 members, 7,811,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Buhari Anointed For 2019: Nasir Ahmad El-rufai Vs Kashim Shettima - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Anointed For 2019: Nasir Ahmad El-rufai Vs Kashim Shettima (932 Views)

Governor Kashim Shettima Cries As Kaka Shehu Lawan Steps Down For Zulum / Governor Kashim Shettima Sitting On The Floor In A Library (Photos) / Photos: Gov Udom Emmanuel Anointed For Second Term By Akwa Ibom Bishops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Anointed For 2019: Nasir Ahmad El-rufai Vs Kashim Shettima by guysparrow: 7:46am On Oct 02, 2017
Who will be the flag bearer for APC in 2019 presidential election.This visit of Buhari to Shettima on October 1st. Let see,I believe that if PMB is not running in 2019, any of these 2 guys will be anointed and I think strongly that Shettima is more favourable for the ticket than El Rufai. Let us discuss.
Re: Buhari Anointed For 2019: Nasir Ahmad El-rufai Vs Kashim Shettima by orisa37: 8:27am On Oct 02, 2017
FFK, I hear you loud and clear.
Re: Buhari Anointed For 2019: Nasir Ahmad El-rufai Vs Kashim Shettima by surgical: 9:54am On Oct 02, 2017
guysparrow:
Who will be the flag bearer for APC in 2019 presidential election.This visit of Buhari to Shettima on October 1st. Let see,I believe that if PMB is not running in 2019, any of these 2 guys will be anointed and I think strongly that Shettima is more favourable for the ticket than El Rufai. Let us discuss.
Please for the love of this country you guys should stop promoting this el rufai, he is not an option. there is nothing to him just a show man with good media usage , he can't hold a country like Nigeria he is very unstable and get easily drunk with power, always behave like a bull in China shop anytime he weilds power, and to give him the highest office in the land will be a disaster, so stop promoting him ,except you are paid to do that.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Anointed For 2019: Nasir Ahmad El-rufai Vs Kashim Shettima by Bari22: 9:59am On Oct 02, 2017
none of the two, kwankwaso have an upper hand
Re: Buhari Anointed For 2019: Nasir Ahmad El-rufai Vs Kashim Shettima by holuwapopsh(m): 2:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
all of them go Die in including d pple dat want him in 2019
Re: Buhari Anointed For 2019: Nasir Ahmad El-rufai Vs Kashim Shettima by stonemasonn: 3:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
surgical:
Please for the love of this country you guys should stop promoting this el rufai, he is not an option. there is nothing to him just a show man with good media usage , he can't hold a country like Nigeria he is very unstable and get easily drunk with power, always behave like a bull in China shop anytime he weilds power, and to give him the highest office in the land will be a disaster, so stop promoting him ,except you are paid to do that.
Very apt.
Re: Buhari Anointed For 2019: Nasir Ahmad El-rufai Vs Kashim Shettima by stonemasonn: 3:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
Non of the northern candidates ...Atiku, Elrufai, Kwankwoso, Shetima so far are good enough.

I'll vote senator Shehu Sanni should he decide to run.

(1) (Reply)

Unconstitutionality : Military Should Not Immunize School Children- HURIWA / Inspector-general Of Police Idris & The Female Officers On The Top Floor At HQ / Kano State APC Government's Amazing Workshop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.