Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,390 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) (49607 Views)

Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) / Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) / The Puff Adder I Encountered At UNIBEN Botanical Garden This Morning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) by SenorFax(m): 3:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
Try and sell it, alive, you will make more money than when its dead.

Re: See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) by MissChievous199(f): 3:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
People eat it though... Shebi the Bible says kill and eat undecided undecided undecided
Re: See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) by Tweetysparkles(f): 3:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
imagine you people playing with epilepsy... now them go talk say na Buhari.. shocked make i dey go
Re: See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) by Atk1nson(m): 3:42pm On Oct 02, 2017
TourismMan:
This creature (I assume it's called Monitoring Lizard) was caught in my area this morning along Atimbo Road in Calabar, Cross River state. The area is a swampy one though. Just last week, humongous python measuring more than 12feet long was caught in the area too. Although people say this animal is just a little one, but the it is so big to me. The man who caught it is already looking for buyers and says he would sell it 10k or 8k last. He is at the mechanic workshop now waiting for the workshop boss to arrive. I guess today being holiday would really make sense to whoever gets to buy this.

Baba this is barely 4ft
Re: See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) by gooddyoung8: 3:42pm On Oct 02, 2017
DieBuhari:
You live in the zoo called Nigeria. You should know these things.
You are a fool
Re: See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) by zaramgrand(f): 3:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
What will someone do with it?
Re: See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) by itsandi(m): 3:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
Don't hurt it o
Re: See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) by begwong: 3:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
DieBuhari:

Nigeria is the world's biggest and most populated Zoo
Where Igbos are tarnishing its image globally. So Tay na to commit suicide for yonder to evade arrest! Oloshis
Re: See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) by begwong: 3:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
zaramgrand:
What will someone do with it?
Pepper soup nah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) by Sunkyphil(m): 3:45pm On Oct 02, 2017
yoruba call it awanriwan
Re: See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) by Ohcanada(m): 3:45pm On Oct 02, 2017
will you eat it
Re: See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) by efighter: 3:45pm On Oct 02, 2017
DieBuhari:
You live in the zoo called Nigeria.
You should know these things.

Your parents live in Nigeria. You said Nigeria is a Zoo. Only animals live in Zoo. That means your parents are . . . . . . . . . .

4 Likes

Re: See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) by ncoolsome(m): 3:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
DieBuhari:

A dog can only give birth to a dog(puppy)..what animal gave birth to u in this zoo called Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) by propanet(m): 3:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
TourismMan:

You paraphrase Nigeria to mean zoo. That is cool by you but to me, the entity still remains status quo...Nigeria.
Stay there and be forming patriotism. Suffering and smiling, you will die in silence

2 Likes

Re: See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
I no see the CPU and keyboard oo...u sure say na monitor lizard be that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) by zaramgrand(f): 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
begwong:

Pepper soup nah!
That's disgusting o
Re: See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) by GideonThomas(m): 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
DieBuhari:
We live in a Zoo where your father is the biggest Chipanzee Abi?.................Followers of that Coward called Nnandi Kanu wey no dey shame...............we for use am do independence.........idiot

2 Likes

Re: See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) by ojmetrix(m): 3:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
DieBuhari:
What is it monitoring? LMAO.
monitoring your sense your moniker says it all
Re: See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
funlord:

That's a juvenile and these lizards have very dangerous bacteria in their saliva....if the mama catch una now....na emergency thread una go create next!
Story, if u eat this animal, u 'll neva want to eat chicken again.
Re: See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) by chngebeginwthme: 3:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ninethmare:
When you live in the zoo you shouldnt be surprised seeing these creatures

Yesterday python
Today monitor lizard

Very soon Gorilla will be visiting

You mean Cross RIver is a zoo right?
Re: See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) by Skmoda360(m): 3:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
This one is small ooo......have seen bigger ones before in Malete, Kwara State
Re: See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 3:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
Tell the person make him gree 5k make I come Crossover come carry am tongue
Re: See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) by userplainly(m): 3:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
small one joor
Re: See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) by plessis: 3:58pm On Oct 02, 2017
DieBuhari:

Please respect yourself. Nigeria is not a zoo....

Nigeria is a jungle
Re: See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) by Skmoda360(m): 3:59pm On Oct 02, 2017
funlord:

That's a juvenile and these lizards have very dangerous bacteria in their saliva....if the mama catch una now....na emergency thread una go create next!
the day i saw the bigger one i had to run cux even with weapons like cutlass i can't face it.
Re: See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 4:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
zaramgrand:

That's disgusting o
Look at you.. Nigerians eat more disgusting animals than this nah

1 Like

Re: See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) by Skmoda360(m): 4:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
TourismMan:

Yes! I don't think it is harmful although I heard the saliva is poisonous.
it is bro......
Re: See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) by Firstcitizen: 4:07pm On Oct 02, 2017
DieBuhari:

Buhari made the pythons in the Eastern part of the zoo dance recently. What a dancegrin

Long live Nigeria!
Re: See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) by teflonjake(m): 4:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
DieBuhari:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) by guiddoti: 4:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
DieBuhari:

Haven't you finished dancing Egwu Eke in the zoo? Lol
Re: See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) by IgedeBushBoy(m): 4:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
DieBuhari:

Says your runaway hero who has brainwashed the hell outta you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) by Icon79(m): 4:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
Let me guess, they would kill this poor lizard and use it for pepper soup as well, right?

Na wao for una! In naija, every animal, no matter how dirty and unclean, is an edible food shocked

O pari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos / 10 Valuable Things You Can Buy With N500 In Nigeria / See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.