Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,286 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Taking Any Paid Job Is Risky In The Present Day Nigeria. - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Taking Any Paid Job Is Risky In The Present Day Nigeria. (19241 Views)

What Kind Of Job Is This? (Video) / My Job Is Ruining My Family / My Job Is Ruining My Relationship, How Can I Go About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Taking Any Paid Job Is Risky In The Present Day Nigeria. by JazzMode: 11:01am On Oct 04, 2017
DJperdurabo:

You seem to forget that the so called employee could be a memeber BOD of another company or even own companies.

The moral of the story is; folks should stop shoving Entrepreneurship's down people's throat. Doesn't work.for everyone. The grave is filled with people who thought they could swing it thus amassing debts that led to suicides or depression and/or medical complications which hastened their deaths.

Your points are very valid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Steps To Enhancing Valuable Job Connections In 2014 / Habits That Have Denied You Your Promotion At Work And Stalled Your Career / Ciscon MD Sacks Staff Who Were On The Rig Through Email (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.