Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Gej, Pmb Who Will You Give Your Company To control? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej, Pmb Who Will You Give Your Company To control? (1032 Views)

Reno Omokri Compare GEJ & PMB Achievement / Reno Omokri Compare GEJ & PMB Achievement / Between Saraki And PMB, Who Is More Of A Dictator? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej, Pmb Who Will You Give Your Company To control? by secretsuccess: 11:32am On Oct 02, 2017
This is in response to kayode ogundamasi supposed twitter poll... Like for GEJ and Share for PMB

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gej, Pmb Who Will You Give Your Company To control? by obonujoker(m): 11:40am On Oct 02, 2017
I will be the fool of the highest order to give my company to Buhari to manage....

Islamic military leaders are 90% poor at management...

Na only to fight dey dem head... Awon werey

4 Likes

Re: Gej, Pmb Who Will You Give Your Company To control? by Youngmum1(f): 11:54am On Oct 02, 2017
Buhari. For the sole reason that stealing is corruption.

4 Likes

Re: Gej, Pmb Who Will You Give Your Company To control? by BiafranBushBoy: 12:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
I saw the thread and I was amused...

Their country is going awol, and all they can think of is who can keep money, instead of who can make the country progress.

Tinubu is continually rated the one of the best governor in the history of Democracy, but he was and is even one of the highest looters.

Ghadaffi was one of the highest looting presidents, but no country could to compared to Lybia during his time.

It is not by how much you steal (It is normal for all leaders to steal), but how much impact are the masses getting for your govt.

Buhari may not be stealing, but his aides are doing it for him. After his tenure, we will check the result.

2 Likes

Re: Gej, Pmb Who Will You Give Your Company To control? by BiafranBushBoy: 12:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
Youngmum1:
Buhari. For the sole reason that stealing is corruption.

Really?

I guess you don't know that "Blame Game" is punishable by sack in every reasonable company.

lalasticlala.

4 Likes

Re: Gej, Pmb Who Will You Give Your Company To control? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
Buhari is an illiterate

I will not give him 1 naira to manage

2 Likes

Re: Gej, Pmb Who Will You Give Your Company To control? by Rawani: 1:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
Without accountability, any company will eventually go bankrupt and fold up, especially when everyone is stealing the company's profits because stealing is not corruption. Based on the above, I'd still choose PMB in this case.

That Kayodes poll really pained the wailers to their bone marrow.

5 Likes

Re: Gej, Pmb Who Will You Give Your Company To control? by Jesusloveyou: 10:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
krendo:
Buhari is an illiterate

I will not give him 1 naira to manage
he can easily return your capital and interest without stress unlike your ineffectual buffoon that will squander your capital and borrow with higher interest rate in order to pay back your capital.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gej, Pmb Who Will You Give Your Company To control? by vickylincon(m): 10:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
both are scam. Jonathan go loot the coy dry. buhari will make the coy run at lost. I will rather give my son

1 Like

Re: Gej, Pmb Who Will You Give Your Company To control? by BERNIMOORE: 2:25am On Oct 03, 2017
Buhari that cannot keep his own certificate, how can he be entrusted with someone else possession? thats insanity

1 Like

Re: Gej, Pmb Who Will You Give Your Company To control? by Nobody: 2:54am On Oct 03, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
I saw the thread and I was amused...

Tinubu is continually rated the one of the best governor in the history of Democracy, but he was and is even one of the highest looters.

Tinubu is the 'oga at the top' when it comes to looting

1 Like

Re: Gej, Pmb Who Will You Give Your Company To control? by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 03, 2017
Everything is not about money and property......PMB may seem better but still create poverty, hatred, disunity, even take away your newly acquired freedom of speech, etc....

Comparatively, previous government may have been careless in handling our money, but they progressively brought us unity, growth, etc.

1 Like

Re: Gej, Pmb Who Will You Give Your Company To control? by secretsuccess: 11:29am On Oct 04, 2017
Rawani:
Without accountability, any company will eventually go bankrupt and fold up, especially when everyone is stealing the company's profits because stealing is not corruption. Based on the above, I'd still choose PMB in this case.

That Kayodes poll really pained the wailers to their bone marrow.

My dear it is not about wailers or zombies...how are we even sure the present government is accountabe...Just yesterday kachukwu talked about how almost $30 billion was spent without due process by the NNPC in just one year... Let us think above party affiliations or religious bigotry

1 Like

Re: Gej, Pmb Who Will You Give Your Company To control? by Ballmer: 11:56am On Oct 04, 2017
secretsuccess:

My dear it is not about wailers or zombies...how are we even sure the present government is accountabe...Just yesterday kachukwu talked about how almost $30 billion was spent without due process by the NNPC in just one year... Let us think above party affiliations or religious bigotry

The difference is clear btw this govt and the last. While both are criminals one did not come on national TV to tell me stealing of public fund is not corruption which was the reason why I campaigned and voted for Buhari. That does not excuse the criminals like Babachir, Ogun and co. Buhari should handle this with deserving intent or simply lose the lil remaining trust some of us in him. Justice delayed he should know is synonymous with justice denial.
Re: Gej, Pmb Who Will You Give Your Company To control? by secretsuccess: 12:30pm On Oct 04, 2017
Ballmer:

The difference is clear btw this govt and the last. While both are criminals one did not come on national TV to tell me stealing of public fund is not corruption which was the reason why I campaigned and voted for Buhari. That does not excuse the criminals like Babachir, Ogun and co. Buhari should handle this with deserving intent or simply lose the lil remaining trust some of us in him. Justice delayed he should know is synonymous with justice denial.
My dear is stealing synonymous to corruption...read the statement well am not trying to justify anything..but the bitter truth is that the past government was right.. Stealing is actually not corruption...i remember the former president vividly cleared the air on that.. stating the reason for that statement people use corruption to cover for stealing...if people steal and we call them theisf...everybody will know the gravity of his crime..but if we continue to call theifs corrupt.. Then we cover the seriousness of what was commited with the cloth of corruption...stealing is stealing...while corruption is a whole lot of things...
And to buhari having having integrity how?
1978 $2billion was missing in a nigeria account with the U. K under his watch as NNPC boss

His first regime 1986 53 suitcases filled with dollars was missing from the airport...

The Abacha regime billioms of naira not acoumted for at the PTDF
So how can you now justify his integity...all nigerian politicians are the same... Buhari just sold himself with a vague integity
Re: Gej, Pmb Who Will You Give Your Company To control? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 1:25pm On Oct 04, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
he can easily return your capital and interest without stress unlike your ineffectual buffoon that will squander your capital and borrow with higher interest rate in order to pay back your capital.

Remember the parable of the talent right?
You are learned but the lick the ass of an illiterate!
Re: Gej, Pmb Who Will You Give Your Company To control? by Ballmer: 1:41pm On Oct 04, 2017
secretsuccess:

My dear is stealing synonymous to corruption...read the statement well am not trying to justify anything..but the bitter truth is that the past government was right.. Stealing is actually not corruption...i remember the former president vividly cleared the air on that.. stating the reason for that statement people use corruption to cover for stealing...if people steal and we call them theisf...everybody will know the gravity of his crime..but if we continue to call theifs corrupt.. Then we cover the seriousness of what was commited with the cloth of corruption...stealing is stealing...while corruption is a whole lot of things...
And to buhari having having integrity how?
1978 $2billion was missing in a nigeria account with the U. K under his watch as NNPC boss

His first regime 1986 53 suitcases filled with dollars was missing from the airport...

The Abacha regime billioms of naira not acoumted for at the PTDF
So how can you now justify his integity...all nigerian politicians are the same... Buhari just sold himself with a vague integity

All the Mumbo-Jumbo you wrote up there was why the clueless one was voted out. Stealing will always be corruption, save your tutorial for your family friends n children when they steal from you. You can lecture them on how it is not corruption n dish out dictionary meaning to them. Stealing till Jesus come will remaining corruption to more Nigerians than you will can ever comprehend in your entire life.

The fact Buhari stole $2billion in 1983 with suitcases dies not negative the fact that stealing is corruption, Abacha loot does not either. The clueless one n you are simply sick in the head for trying to justify stealing. None of stealing / corruption is desirable so put your brain to work n stop being sympathetic to stupidity.
Re: Gej, Pmb Who Will You Give Your Company To control? by secretsuccess: 2:05pm On Oct 04, 2017
Ballmer:

All the Mumbo-Jumbo you wrote up there was why the clueless one was voted out. Stealing will always be corruption, save your tutorial for your family friends n children when they steal from you. You can lecture them on how it is not corruption n dish out dictionary meaning to them. Stealing till Jesus come will remaining corruption to more Nigerians than you will can ever comprehend in your entire life.

The fact Buhari stole $2billion in 1983 with suitcases dies not negative the fact that stealing is corruption, Abacha loot does not either. The clueless one n you are simply sick in the head for trying to justify stealing. None of stealing / corruption is desirable so put your brain to work n stop being sympathetic to stupidity.
My man you are already filled with sentiments and hatred their is nothing i can do wait until buhari leaves

(1) (Reply)

PDP Might Transfer Towards Governor Fayose / Why Obiano Will Win Again / Kayode Bello, The Lawless School And The Hijab Cry By Adeyeye Olorunfem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.