Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Quarter 2 Budget Implementation Reports Of The FG (2017) By @lloydatiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quarter 2 Budget Implementation Reports Of The FG (2017) By @lloydatiku (780 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection / Amosun Reacts To Reports Of Dumping APC For APM And Endorsing Atiku / 10 Most Controversial Nigerian Politicians Of 2017 By Pulse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quarter 2 Budget Implementation Reports Of The FG (2017) By @lloydatiku by RZArecta(m): 11:35am On Oct 02, 2017
FG's Budget Implementation Report Q2 is out

Observation 1

1. Actual Revenue = N886bn (Forget window dressing)

2. Debt Servicing = N927.7bn

The Revenue of the Federal Government in the first six months of 2017 "CANNOT" service existing debts..we keep borrowing.

Observation 2

Special intervention program of the Federal government. No Allocation... Anyone paid under @npower_ng ?

Observation 3.

Capital Expenditure: Nothing The government is yet to commit N1 on any project in 2017. Worst possible condition

Observation 4

Gov is refunding Paris club debt to States FG is also paying itself so who is paying who?

If State money was over-deduct. FG was over-deduct... who is deducting what? CBN printer running

Effectively, the CBN/FG is placing massive inflation tax on the poor using proceed to send Buhari to London hospital God help us Pray

Observation 5

Salaries of FG workers ( including the Army, Police...etc.) for April, May, June -- not paid. If the financial is anything

FG's workers if you are paid salaries.FG not paying according to the books CBN most likely printing money to pay you. It gets even worst

If FG is not paying salaries FG not funding any project FG borrowing to service debt why do we have FG?

If the Q2 numbers are true @NGRSenate , Judiciary got Nothing in q2 why are they not complaining? Maybe the CBN printer is at work

http://www.budgetoffice.gov.ng/index.php/2017-second-quarter-and-mid-year-budget-implementation-report?task=document.viewdoc&id=664

Re: Quarter 2 Budget Implementation Reports Of The FG (2017) By @lloydatiku by RZArecta(m): 11:51am On Oct 02, 2017
Anyways, I don't expect Nairaland resident zombies and internet herdsmen (you know them, they know themselves) to make any comment here or counter these claims, highest they can do is hurl insults and call me an IPOB miscreant which doesn't dispute facts on ground right now IE, Buhari is an economic terrorist and he/his govt must be impeached right now.

https://mobile.twitter.com/lloydatiku?p=s
Re: Quarter 2 Budget Implementation Reports Of The FG (2017) By @lloydatiku by Paperwhite(m): 12:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
Government of lies,deceit,propaganda and corruption doing what they know best.
Re: Quarter 2 Budget Implementation Reports Of The FG (2017) By @lloydatiku by hydroking23(m): 12:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
I can only speak for observation 2 being incorrect. I have a relative on npower who has been receiving her monthly stipend. They also have a groupchat where hundreds of other beneficiaries who are also a part of the program are also being paid.
Re: Quarter 2 Budget Implementation Reports Of The FG (2017) By @lloydatiku by RZArecta(m): 1:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
hydroking23:
I can only speak for observation 2 being incorrect. I have a relative on npower who has been receiving her monthly stipend. They also have a groupchat where hundreds of other beneficiaries who are also a part of the program are also being paid.
...."FG's workers if you are paid salaries.FG not paying according to the books CBN most likely printing money to pay you. It gets even worst...."
Re: Quarter 2 Budget Implementation Reports Of The FG (2017) By @lloydatiku by RZArecta(m): 1:10pm On Oct 02, 2017
Let's not kid ourselves here, Nigeria has been totally and análly fúcked by Buhari and his gang, we just might not get out of this mess in this generation. We need help fast cool
Re: Quarter 2 Budget Implementation Reports Of The FG (2017) By @lloydatiku by RZArecta(m): 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
@DigiCommsNG run by presidential media hack Tolu Ogunlesi came out almost three hours ago saying they "will" challenge the above claims. I don't know if they're trying to get budget office to release a fresh set of statistics to massage Baba's incompetent bálls but we wait. A leopard cannot change it's spots, we warned about Buhari's disastrous antecedents including economy wise but zombies goaded on by dáft intellectuals Utomi, Falana and co refused to listen. Lers pray for Nigeria but the national assembly must impeach Buhari now cool

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Always Failed Her Enemies, I Don't Know For What Reasons. / Naija Newspapers: Today's The Guardian Newspaper Headlines [3rd October, 2017]. / Naija Newspapers: Today's The Punch Newspaper Headlines [4th October, 2017].

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.