Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,456 members, 7,846,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:48 AM

Obiano Begins Re-Election Campaign: Live At Ekwueme Square - PICTURES - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Begins Re-Election Campaign: Live At Ekwueme Square - PICTURES (16301 Views)

PDP Presidential Campaign Live In Jigawa Sai Atiku 16 February 2016. / Oyegun Begins Re-election Moves, Calls Tinubu’s Bluff / Obiano Begins $2b Airport Project In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Begins Re-Election Campaign: Live At Ekwueme Square - PICTURES by tayorh(m): 4:28pm On Oct 02, 2017
Let the lies begin..
Re: Obiano Begins Re-Election Campaign: Live At Ekwueme Square - PICTURES by ugochukwufrenzy: 4:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
Tolexander:
Where are the father and children to complete the nuclear family?
u are not funny
Re: Obiano Begins Re-Election Campaign: Live At Ekwueme Square - PICTURES by MissChievous199(f): 4:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Yyeske:
IPOB terrorist spotted.
Re: Obiano Begins Re-Election Campaign: Live At Ekwueme Square - PICTURES by Tolexander: 4:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
ugochukwufrenzy:
u are not funny
I tell you sey I be comedian before?
Re: Obiano Begins Re-Election Campaign: Live At Ekwueme Square - PICTURES by Ladyjumong(f): 4:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
O yes. dont forget to share their five five hundred naira.
Re: Obiano Begins Re-Election Campaign: Live At Ekwueme Square - PICTURES by IJOBA2: 4:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
adadike281:
And its even in biafran colours. Obiano all d way. typing from ekwueme square Awka.
O GA EME GI VOOM NA-ANYAangry
Re: Obiano Begins Re-Election Campaign: Live At Ekwueme Square - PICTURES by Ladyjumong(f): 4:39pm On Oct 02, 2017
ruggedized1:
Largest crowd ever recorded in the history of Nigeria.

APGA bu nke anyi
bros isi gini

largest gini
Re: Obiano Begins Re-Election Campaign: Live At Ekwueme Square - PICTURES by Abagworo(m): 4:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
Crowd is not enough if these photos showed the peak of the campaign. I will like to see that of Obaze.
Re: Obiano Begins Re-Election Campaign: Live At Ekwueme Square - PICTURES by ruggedized1: 4:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
Obiano's excellent performance will grant him victory. As for the people that were killed by the army, it wasn't Obiano but the FG. Besides most of those people were the people that invaded Anambra in the name of protest.

lordimmaogidi:
Y are you of the opinion that obiano will win this election, after he connived with de fg to kill numerous innocent souls in nkpor,Onitsha n other environs?.... Sorry am so disappointed that some Igbo's don't have conscience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Begins Re-Election Campaign: Live At Ekwueme Square - PICTURES by Ttipsy(f): 4:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
Biafra colour
Re: Obiano Begins Re-Election Campaign: Live At Ekwueme Square - PICTURES by ruggedized1: 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
Useless frustrated old man. You thought it is the type of hungry crowd that comes to okoroawusa campaign even when they are owed 10months salary arrears.

[s]
Abagworo:
Crowd is not enough if these photos showed the peak of the campaign. I will like to see that of Obaze.
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Begins Re-Election Campaign: Live At Ekwueme Square - PICTURES by amanze15(m): 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

This paid crowd can't save Obiano.
you people that are in the abroad should come home and vote him out na tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Obiano Begins Re-Election Campaign: Live At Ekwueme Square - PICTURES by shukuokukobambi: 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
Who will bring back our election boycott? cry cry

Don't tell me kanu has died or run away in vain? angry

1 Like

Re: Obiano Begins Re-Election Campaign: Live At Ekwueme Square - PICTURES by amanze15(m): 5:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
tayorh:
Let the lies begin..
This is Anambra cool put some respect on the name, its no news Politicians have been lying since time immemorial. All we have to enjoy is the untold truth cheesy grin
Re: Obiano Begins Re-Election Campaign: Live At Ekwueme Square - PICTURES by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
hypocrites!
Re: Obiano Begins Re-Election Campaign: Live At Ekwueme Square - PICTURES by victorvezx(m): 5:07pm On Oct 02, 2017
unohbethel:
[s] i dont believe it when some say igbos like money, but am changing my view with this now..

most of all this crowds u see here are not really for obiano, they came to feed their pockets for the mean time..it will surprise u to see that on that election day, no body wil come out..
they are using sense to follow politicians this time around..

remember may 30th. [/s]
E pain this one, u Ipob supporters did not believe Obiano could gather crowd for even election campaign, now u are shifting post and saying they must be paid crowd that won't come out to vote on the Election Day. More heart break for Kanu and Ipob loading, the successful Anambra election will shock even Kanu

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Begins Re-Election Campaign: Live At Ekwueme Square - PICTURES by victorvezx(m): 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
Hahaha, Ipob youths will avoid this thread
Re: Obiano Begins Re-Election Campaign: Live At Ekwueme Square - PICTURES by unohbethel(m): 5:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
victorvezx:

E pain this one, u Ipob supporters did not believe Obiano could gather crowd for even election campaign, now u are shifting post and saying they must be paid crowd that won't come out to vote on the Election Day. More heart break for Kanu and Ipob loading, the successful Anambra election will shock even Kanu
u said pain??

remember may 30th? igbos cannever leave their shop rhetorics?
hehehe..

if u av been to anambra recently u will understand wat am sayin...
every is angry at wat happened in aba...

but now i understand their game plan..

play along with the politicians to think they are with them and collect watever they gave them ..then on election day, u will see no one.

dont u know that anambra is the only state that recorded 100% compliance in the sit at home? i was there live

dont worry i will save this ur comment till nov 18, remember internet never forgets.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Begins Re-Election Campaign: Live At Ekwueme Square - PICTURES by victorvezx(m): 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
unohbethel:

u said pain??

hehehe..

play along with the politicians to think they are with them and collect watever they gave them ..then on election day, u will see no one.

dont u know that anambra is the only state that recorded 100% compliance in the sit at home? i was there live

dont worry i will save this ur comment till nov 18, remember internet never forgets.
I thank God u don't know what those people there are thinking. U will be shocked on November 18, that day will render Kanu and his minions like u useless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Begins Re-Election Campaign: Live At Ekwueme Square - PICTURES by sheDD(m): 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
wait until u see Obaze rally na then ur mouth go dey gap-opened
Re: Obiano Begins Re-Election Campaign: Live At Ekwueme Square - PICTURES by Md44: 7:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
Chai BP go kill kanu,after Election
Re: Obiano Begins Re-Election Campaign: Live At Ekwueme Square - PICTURES by senatordave1(m): 7:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
Most of the people here would attend apc and pdp rallies which would be bigger.apc would win orumba south,ekwusigo,aguata, nnewi south,pdp would take orumba north and ihiala.in anambra central,idemili north and south,njikoka and dunukofia belongs to apc.pdp gets awka north and anaocha.apga takes awka south.in the north,pdp takes ogbaru.apc takes anambra west and ayamelum and onitsha south.apga takes oyi and onitsha north.anambra east would be shared by apc and apga.apc would take 1st,pdp 2nd,apga 3rd.up nwoye.
Re: Obiano Begins Re-Election Campaign: Live At Ekwueme Square - PICTURES by Raiders: 7:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
unohbethel:

u said pain??

hehehe..

There can never be 100% compliance of sit at home. Election will hold and some people will come out to vote. The turn out will be very very low but even if only one person vote in the whole state it will not affect the outcome of the election. INEC will declare the person with the highest vote winner
Re: Obiano Begins Re-Election Campaign: Live At Ekwueme Square - PICTURES by bakila: 7:28pm On Oct 02, 2017
shukuokukobambi:
Who will bring back our election boycott? cry cry

Don't tell me kanu has died or run away in vain? angry
Igbos and Nigerians have moved on, even IPOB has UPP to participate in the elections. Please gave the scammer no more relevance in Nigeria, hide his name like he hid his person.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Begins Re-Election Campaign: Live At Ekwueme Square - PICTURES by shukuokukobambi: 7:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
bakila:

Igbos and Nigerians have moved on, even IPOB has UPP to participate in the elections. Please gave the scammer no more relevance in Nigeria, hide his name like he hid his person.

Thank you for the advise sir cheesy

I'll simply replace his name with his title: albino hunchback cowardly chest beating clown of biabia republic cheesy
Re: Obiano Begins Re-Election Campaign: Live At Ekwueme Square - PICTURES by shaibu123: 7:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
Remember GEJ,CLINTON, with crowd
Re: Obiano Begins Re-Election Campaign: Live At Ekwueme Square - PICTURES by icon02(m): 8:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
we have mobile digital billboard on truck suitable for flexible campaign advertisements and mobile platform on truck suitable for campaign rally and town storming. call 08105050780 for enquiries.

Re: Obiano Begins Re-Election Campaign: Live At Ekwueme Square - PICTURES by mikkypel(m): 8:39pm On Oct 02, 2017
Fools will still vote him, then he is aware no more 3rd term.. then suck them dry

Be wise people... Say no to second term... govt house nobi im father property... Let another do it
Re: Obiano Begins Re-Election Campaign: Live At Ekwueme Square - PICTURES by darkdude(m): 9:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
Willie till 2022

Re: Obiano Begins Re-Election Campaign: Live At Ekwueme Square - PICTURES by lightofGod57: 12:48am On Oct 03, 2017
Yyeske:
IPOB terrorist spotted.
guy u b ezigbo akpa amu..... Na ur papa b terrorist
Re: Obiano Begins Re-Election Campaign: Live At Ekwueme Square - PICTURES by Yyeske(m): 1:09am On Oct 03, 2017
unohbethel:

u said pain??

hehehe..

Ndi Anambra can never be deceived again by even May 30th crap because IPOB and Nnamdi kanu poked his nose into our business, you can as well have it all over but no longer in Anambra because we dictate the pace
Re: Obiano Begins Re-Election Campaign: Live At Ekwueme Square - PICTURES by Yyeske(m): 1:17am On Oct 03, 2017
senatordave1:
Most of the people here would attend apc and pdp rallies which would be bigger.apc would win orumba south,ekwusigo,aguata, nnewi south,pdp would take orumba north and ihiala.in anambra central,idemili north and south,njikoka and dunukofia belongs to apc.pdp gets awka north and anaocha.apga takes awka south.in the north,pdp takes ogbaru.apc takes anambra west and ayamelum and onitsha south.apga takes oyi and onitsha north.anambra east would be shared by apc and apga.apc would take 1st,pdp 2nd,apga 3rd.up nwoye.
You wish! APGA is taking Anambra north and central and Anambra south traditionally PDP could go either ways. Anambra south has always had most of the money bags in Anambra but can't use that to their advantage, Obiano all the way and anyone who doesn't accept, river Niger is closer than never.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Demands Reinstatement Of Obiano’s Security Aides, Condemns IGP / What We Discussed With Tinubu – Shekarau / 2019: APC Power Blocs In Supremacy Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.