Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Man Dies 2 Months After Writing About His Own Death (Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Dies 2 Months After Writing About His Own Death (Photos) (41834 Views)

Man Dies In Edo Few Days After Posting "I Don't Wanna Die Too Young" (Photos) / Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) / Young Couple Die In Car Accident 3 Months After Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies 2 Months After Writing About His Own Death (Photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
Why didn't he mention Nairaland? Now his picture is on Nairaland, RIP man, God comfort the people you left behind...... Sad!
Re: Man Dies 2 Months After Writing About His Own Death (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 5:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
EddieCAD:
He predicted his own death. Wow! shocked
waiting for you to do yours?
Re: Man Dies 2 Months After Writing About His Own Death (Photos) by opeyehmmy(m): 5:52pm On Oct 02, 2017
drbitcoin:
dude really, someone being a man city fan is all you could think of........ pathetic

your moniker says it all... Just like your last word, PATHETIC. SMH.
Re: Man Dies 2 Months After Writing About His Own Death (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 5:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
enemyofprogress:
you are next
grin evil, the guy no go sleep well today
Re: Man Dies 2 Months After Writing About His Own Death (Photos) by KENZINCO(m): 5:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
One thing I have promised never to do again and have told people around me not to do is Post sensitive issues concerning me on social media especially FACEBOOK.
I've had 3 different experiences one through myself and the other from people I know. Things ppl post on Facebook about themselves like being sick mostly graduated from sickness to death . I've had numerous experiences concerning that

3 Likes

Re: Man Dies 2 Months After Writing About His Own Death (Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 5:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
Just like Dagrin if i die.
We are all just passing through this world.
May his soul rest in perfect peace.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies 2 Months After Writing About His Own Death (Photos) by drbitcoin(m): 5:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
opeyehmmy:

your moniker says it all... Just like your last word, PATHETIC. SMH.
and again..... not related, dude you need parenting all over again.
Re: Man Dies 2 Months After Writing About His Own Death (Photos) by andrew988(m): 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
SO TOUCHING RIP
Re: Man Dies 2 Months After Writing About His Own Death (Photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
RIP
Re: Man Dies 2 Months After Writing About His Own Death (Photos) by Olanrefront3355(m): 6:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
enemyofprogress:
you are next
It's welcomed.
Re: Man Dies 2 Months After Writing About His Own Death (Photos) by opeyehmmy(m): 6:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
drbitcoin:
and again..... not related, dude you need parenting all over again.

just like you had, but i'm sorry, i can't be like you. Simply accept your FATE.
Re: Man Dies 2 Months After Writing About His Own Death (Photos) by johnstar(m): 6:07pm On Oct 02, 2017
enemyofprogress:
you are next
thats very ash bro

He didn't mention ur name na

Stop bhavn childish here

1 Like

Re: Man Dies 2 Months After Writing About His Own Death (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
Why I so much love life is because of it's twin the Mr Death.
How will you feel to be tormented forever without death?
Re: Man Dies 2 Months After Writing About His Own Death (Photos) by JastSiryin(m): 6:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
Deep
Re: Man Dies 2 Months After Writing About His Own Death (Photos) by talktrue1(m): 6:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
opeyehmmy:

R.I.P. See you at the other side 100years from now.

Sharp man. U don push your own to 100years from now
Re: Man Dies 2 Months After Writing About His Own Death (Photos) by akinwumiedward(m): 6:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
May he find favor in the sight of lord.
R.I.P
Re: Man Dies 2 Months After Writing About His Own Death (Photos) by hopyroll(m): 6:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
happney65:
He is popularly called "Kala Machine"..The whole of Apete and environs shook to its foundation when he passed away last week..It was more or less like a celebrity that died..He is a friend..Knew him personally through a friend of his..He was a friend to all..He only complained of little headache which led him to the hospital..Infact he took a bike himself to the hospital together with a friend of his..Only for him to pass away hours later..He was just 37..

Rest in Peace Kala Machine..Never ever knew I would read the news of your death on nairaland..
So it's true.
I met him sometimes in dec at shop rite dugbe.
He was a very jovial person.
He prefers to ask even when there are opportunitiesto take with no one knowing.
He had a wife and a kid
we always give our departmental head tough time.
Its so so so so so sad cry
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies 2 Months After Writing About His Own Death (Photos) by opeyehmmy(m): 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
talktrue1:

Sharp man. U don push your own to 100years from now
Abi now.
Re: Man Dies 2 Months After Writing About His Own Death (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 6:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
johnstar:
thats very ash bro

He didn't mention ur name na

Stop bhavn childish here

Re: Man Dies 2 Months After Writing About His Own Death (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 6:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
Olanrefront3355:

It's welcomed.
that's my man,him no dey fear death unlike lala and johnstar wey too dey fear death
Re: Man Dies 2 Months After Writing About His Own Death (Photos) by besticality: 6:37pm On Oct 02, 2017
Same here. I never imagined that I would read about Kala's death at all let alone on nairaland. He was a good friend, himself and some of his colleagues stood firmly with the Poly Union when the time was rough. Rest on Brother.

quote author=happney65 post=61042536]He is popularly called "Kala Machine"..The whole of Apete and environs shook to its foundation when he passed away last week..It was more or less like a celebrity that died..He is a friend..Knew him personally through a friend of his..He was a friend to all..He only complained of little headache which led him to the hospital..Infact he took a bike himself to the hospital together with a friend of his..Only for him to pass away hours later..He was just 37..

Rest in Peace Kala Machine..Never ever knew I would read the news of your death on nairaland..[/quote]
Re: Man Dies 2 Months After Writing About His Own Death (Photos) by ozidy1: 6:42pm On Oct 02, 2017
hopyroll:
Lailai
Kayode cannot die. Lailai
We worked together at shoprite cocoa mail dugbe, ibadan from DEC 2016 to Jan this year.
I don't believe this post.
He finished from polytechnic Ibadan sometimes around 2008 or so.
He stays somewhere around apete.
No I don't believe this .
I have to call his number or someone I know.
Lailai.
Kolejebe

Man take heart, it is well, just take it easy, I know how it feels to loose a love one. Am happy he made peace with the Lord before dieing.
Re: Man Dies 2 Months After Writing About His Own Death (Photos) by phranq30(m): 6:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
hopyroll:
Lailai
We worked together at shoprite cocoa mail dugbe, ibadan from DEC 2016 to Jan this year.
Lailai.
Kolejebe
Oga de, he's gone
Re: Man Dies 2 Months After Writing About His Own Death (Photos) by stankezzy: 7:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
according to my bible , life and death are in the power of tongue , wish ur self death sooner within months u will be dead , u have given permission to demons to kill u , some stupid people will come to argue it but just tell them to be saying that they must die just for one week and see what will happen , they will run

1 Like

Re: Man Dies 2 Months After Writing About His Own Death (Photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 02, 2017
This man died d day he wrote dis post

The day a person dies physically is not the day he died spiritually

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies 2 Months After Writing About His Own Death (Photos) by akuracy(m): 7:37pm On Oct 02, 2017
Death is INVEGETABLE
Re: Man Dies 2 Months After Writing About His Own Death (Photos) by Hyicene(m): 7:45pm On Oct 02, 2017
Aprilivangie:

exactly
Re: Man Dies 2 Months After Writing About His Own Death (Photos) by OkunrinMeta: 7:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
Aprilivangie:

Rubbish
Re: Man Dies 2 Months After Writing About His Own Death (Photos) by jomoh: 7:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
akuracy:
Death is INVEGETABLE

Guy Wetin happen naa. You wan start another mass shooting for here? This place no be Las Vegas na.

INVEGETABLE ko INSALAD ni.

3 Likes

Re: Man Dies 2 Months After Writing About His Own Death (Photos) by OkunrinMeta: 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2017
hopyroll:
Lailai
Lailai.
Kolejebe

Which one is all this Nollywood style posturing.

Somebody has died, you are saying He cannot die lailai.

Why can't he die, because you know him? Because he worked at shoprite or because he schooled at Ibadan Poly?

Am sorry all this drama always seem fake to me.

Who cannot die?

Just wish the man safe journey and do what you can for his family.

You are here shouting he cannot die when you probably no longer have his phone number, don't know his wife and child, and would probably not do anything to help them like most other people.

Spare us the drama and let the dead man RIP.

Death is not in a hurry, we all have our appointments

4 Likes

Re: Man Dies 2 Months After Writing About His Own Death (Photos) by opichika(m): 8:10pm On Oct 02, 2017
its always sad when we loose someone...but the article above is not only talking about his death nah.....its also sounding like lecture to everyone shaa. RIP bro..
Re: Man Dies 2 Months After Writing About His Own Death (Photos) by GlobalGisting(m): 8:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
It's not like he was writing about himself. That write up is a popular dp so it's just a coincidence. Rip to the dead.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nairaland Members / Nigerian 'Rubber Kids' Can Twist Their Bodies Like Snake, Featured On BBC / Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.