Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Man Dies 2 Months After Writing About His Own Death (Photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Dies 2 Months After Writing About His Own Death (Photos) (41836 Views)

Man Dies In Edo Few Days After Posting "I Don't Wanna Die Too Young" (Photos) / Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) / Young Couple Die In Car Accident 3 Months After Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies 2 Months After Writing About His Own Death (Photos) by chigoziem10(f): 8:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
Death is one of the consolations I get in this situation we're in this country, whether you're rich, poor, the head, the nose, the tail, we all will die. Today or 50yrs to come, it is still death.
RIP to the dead
Re: Man Dies 2 Months After Writing About His Own Death (Photos) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
Very sad news. He chosen to go to death than to wait for death to come to him. But I also strongly feel like him.

I wish sympathy for your loving family and friends.
Re: Man Dies 2 Months After Writing About His Own Death (Photos) by activistjohnny(m): 9:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
rip to the young man.
Re: Man Dies 2 Months After Writing About His Own Death (Photos) by jessetom(m): 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2017
Illuminanti
Re: Man Dies 2 Months After Writing About His Own Death (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
OkunrinMeta:

Rubbish

Who is dis kangaroo sef undecided undecided
Re: Man Dies 2 Months After Writing About His Own Death (Photos) by Yello1(m): 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ooooo I served in brass with dis nigga back in d days(2011/2012) I guess he was in twon brass and I was in okpoama we do go to d okpoama beach togeda wen corpers wonna hav fun. This is quite painful. Another hero has fallen again. Gud bye comrade. Just as u wrote, our path really had cross once but now u are gone. Sleep on.
Re: Man Dies 2 Months After Writing About His Own Death (Photos) by hopyroll(m): 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
OkunrinMeta:

Which one is all this Nollywood style posturing.

Somebody has died, you are saying He cannot die lailai.

Why can't he die, because you know him? Because he worked at shoprite or because he schooled at Ibadan Poly?

Am sorry all this drama always seem fake to me.

Who cannot die?

Just wish the man safe journey and do what you can for his family.

You are here shouting he cannot die when you probably no longer have his phone number, don't know his wife and child, and would probably not do anything to help them like most other people.

Spare us the drama and let the dead man RIP.

Death is not in a hurry, we are have our appointments
Which one is fake and drama there oga ade?
Have you ever lost someone unexpectedly?
Must you comments or qoute me?
I was only been naturally concern because I still speak with this guy earlier September abi someone cannot sympathize again?

Oga ade, if you die tonight and someone posted your obituary here tomorrow morning, even if we don't know you personally, we will refer to one of your latest post on nairaland and we will say
Lailai that idiot cannot die like that.
He commented on my post last night.
And those that speak with you will say, we still talked before I went to bed last night.

That is the only thing that makes us HUMAN
Re: Man Dies 2 Months After Writing About His Own Death (Photos) by madgoat(m): 10:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
opeyehmmy:
Poster above me is probably a Man.City fan.

R.I.P. See you at the other side 100years from now.

100 years from now... grin maybe you are going there in a few days time. Abeg help me hail Tupac if na hell u land oh. See you in 70 years time.
Re: Man Dies 2 Months After Writing About His Own Death (Photos) by opeyehmmy(m): 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2017
madgoat:

100 years from now... grin maybe you are going there in a few days time. Abeg help me hail Tupac if na hell u land oh. See you in 70 years time.

MadGoat ni e ni tooto. CORNFARM!
Re: Man Dies 2 Months After Writing About His Own Death (Photos) by Badb0y4lyf(m): 11:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
abbaapple:
Good I love that! angry

The future is just old age and illness and pain.... I must have peace and this is the only way."

Are you predicting your own death here too on nairaland next month might be yours too.
Re: Man Dies 2 Months After Writing About His Own Death (Photos) by bmoyebi(m): 11:07pm On Oct 02, 2017
MhizzAJ:
May his soul RIP
may your gentle soul rest in perfect peace bro... we love but God love you the most.
Re: Man Dies 2 Months After Writing About His Own Death (Photos) by Badb0y4lyf(m): 11:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
But this guy is quite popular is good deed and all is what people remember him for in life be good and think about what people would say about u when u are no more.
Re: Man Dies 2 Months After Writing About His Own Death (Photos) by cchiagom(f): 11:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
The greatest and best achievement in life is for one to accept Jesus Christ as his Lord and Saviour before death (Romans 10:10-13), for it's appointed unto men once to die and after that judgement (Hebrew 9:27). May God give us the Grace to run the race of life and to make Heaven at last in Jesus Name Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies 2 Months After Writing About His Own Death (Photos) by Otapipia: 12:47am On Oct 03, 2017
Finstar:
Before death knocks on the door, he sends a messager. He got a hint, but he wasn't very sure what it meant. Those who died by whatever means got a hint, just they they never lived to tell the story. Nevertheless, death is not something to be feared. It's merely a doorway. It's just like letting go of an old cloth and putting on another. This water spacesuit called body is dead, but the real man lives. Wishing him fulfillment and ultimate realisation of his earth's purpose.
How did you know? Have u ever died before?
Re: Man Dies 2 Months After Writing About His Own Death (Photos) by OkunrinMeta: 2:04am On Oct 03, 2017
Aprilivangie:

Who is dis kangaroo sef undecided undecided

And you are a superstitious and illogical monkey grin

How many people have posted "i shall not die but live" and yet still died?

Somebody died spiritually because of facebook post?
Mumu monkey!!
Re: Man Dies 2 Months After Writing About His Own Death (Photos) by OkunrinMeta: 2:20am On Oct 03, 2017
hopyroll:

Which one is fake and drama there oga ade?
Have you ever lost someone unexpectedly?
Must you comments or qoute me?
I was only been naturally concern because I still speak with this guy earlier September abi someone cannot sympathize again?

Oga ade, if you die tonight and someone posted your obituary here tomorrow morning, even if we don't know you personally, we will refer to one of your latest post on nairaland and we will say
Lailai that idiot cannot die like that.
He commented on my post last night.
And those that speak with you will say, we still talked before I went to bed last night.

That is the only thing that makes us HUMAN

So what is the point in the whole act then? Is it so people would think you care? Only monkeys buy that act. If you want to show you care, stop dramatising like a grandmother and do something.

Go to the burial. Give something to his dependants. Even if its just emotional support. Not useless, self-serving drama on nairaland like an old woman.

He can not die because you worked at shoprite together?

He cannot die because you went to ibadan poly together?

Nonsense and jakujaku!!

Have you even reached out to his family?

Tell me you have done something to show you genuinely care and i will apologies. Acting out your favorite nollywood mourning scene on NL, facebook or whatsapp does NOT count. That is all people do these days and it pisses me off!
Re: Man Dies 2 Months After Writing About His Own Death (Photos) by PureMe01: 2:22am On Oct 03, 2017
opeyehmmy:
Poster above me is probably a Man.City fan.

R.I.P. See you at the other side 100years from now.
100 years??chai dis life sweet u die o.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies 2 Months After Writing About His Own Death (Photos) by Osolo1(m): 4:52am On Oct 03, 2017
GlobalGisting:
It's not like he was writing about himself. That write up is a popular dp so it's just a coincidence. Rip to the dead.
I honestly think people should mind the kinds of post they share on their Walls.
Re: Man Dies 2 Months After Writing About His Own Death (Photos) by Abbotp: 5:26am On Oct 03, 2017
His write-up was so pensive.......So sad he is gone...

Such is life....
Re: Man Dies 2 Months After Writing About His Own Death (Photos) by opeyehmmy(m): 6:07am On Oct 03, 2017
PureMe01:
100 years??chai dis life sweet u die o.

100years na small ooo compared to afterlife wey be say na ETERNITY... Na eternity for d other side ooo, so, make we chop d life.
Re: Man Dies 2 Months After Writing About His Own Death (Photos) by Finstar: 6:11am On Oct 03, 2017
Otapipia:

How did you know? Have u ever died before?

Yes I have
Re: Man Dies 2 Months After Writing About His Own Death (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 03, 2017
OkunrinMeta:

And you are a superstitious and illogical monkey grin

How many people have posted "i shall not die but live" and yet still died?

Somebody died spiritually because of facebook post?
Mumu monkey!!

O ti ye mi

Your village people are really following u
Re: Man Dies 2 Months After Writing About His Own Death (Photos) by OkunrinMeta: 7:31pm On Oct 03, 2017
Aprilivangie:

O ti ye mi

Your village people are really following u

Hahahaha. Another superstition
Re: Man Dies 2 Months After Writing About His Own Death (Photos) by Profgilbraltar(m): 4:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
I think he sold his soul to d devil and he also knows his time is up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nairaland Members / Nigerian 'Rubber Kids' Can Twist Their Bodies Like Snake, Featured On BBC / Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.