Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,908 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) (35199 Views)

"I Left Only 52 Roads, Not 96" – Peter Obi Hits Back At Obiano / International Conference Centre: Obiano Visits Project Site In Awka.(photos) / Ngige Looking At Obiano's Swag At Ekwueme's Burial (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 9:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
Rev fathers and priests in Anambra are in soup tonight on radio Biafra as we speak, can you imagine asking people not to go to Anglican and Catholic churches?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 9:58pm On Oct 02, 2017
I hope the heap of curses on Anglican and Catholic churches are OK by IPOB as reported from radio Biafra. Anglicans and Catholics can hear what I am 'heard'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 10:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
Anambra and the churches in Anambra are on fire with inflammatory speeches, anyone listening should please prove me wrong.
I knew this APGA rally today would cause problems.
Ndi Anambra, bikonu, we must hold on and make sure you report any miscreant

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
Obiano and Anambra on fire on radio Biafra, lies and propaganda. Yorubas are on fire now

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) by phkka1(m): 10:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
GavelSlam:
So erection dey for Anambala.

Too funny of you. I hope Soludo will not see this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 10:16pm On Oct 02, 2017
Candy stallworth on fire now, collecting money from money on behalf of IPOB on fire now

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) by Neddyned(m): 10:16pm On Oct 02, 2017
Hmmm! the question is did the crowd come because of the flag off or the wanted to see phyno perform??
Re: Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 10:20pm On Oct 02, 2017
Neddyned:
Hmmm! the question is did the crowd come because of the flag off or the wanted to see phyno perform??
They were there because of their love for Obiano and you can go listen to radio Biafra and hear their frustrations now

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
You think Ndi Anambra are fools and don't know when to stop? We've got brains here.
Limit the madness to Abia, ebonyi states please

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) by GavelSlam: 10:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
okechukwu16:

Nonsense! Obiano mandated all civil servants to be there. They took attendance record. So forget the crowd, it was fixed...
Dem call register for there?
Re: Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
Neddyned:
by 9am the arena was over crowded, the crowd didn't know Phyno will perform.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) by GavelSlam: 10:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
mavinc4u:

Learn to read. He does not live with his parent because he lives in London. Where he stays in Nigeria is a palace and he is a prince, do you expect him to create another palace or what? I thought you guys know something about culture and tradition or what exactly do you have?

But he's always screaming remember home.

What investment has he ever put on ground in Abia?

..Wait for it folks grin

2 Likes

Re: Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) by Rhea(f): 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
GavelSlam:
So erection dey for Anambala.

cheesy cheesy grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) by Rhea(f): 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
So many IPOB members are here trying to collect election money. Tomorrow they will start shouting biafra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 11:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
Rhea:
So many IPOB members are here trying to collect election money. Tomorrow they will start shouting biafra
E pain am

1 Like

Re: Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) by Maniche44(m): 11:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
hired crowd!! i was there, they paid me 2k.

1 Like

Re: Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:00am On Oct 03, 2017
Maniche44:
hired crowd!! i was there, they paid me 2k.
If what you wrote is true God will do wonders in your life but if you are lying it shall not be well with your soul

2 Likes

Re: Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 12:18am On Oct 03, 2017
Phyno, be careful of how u mingle with these politicians o..collect their money and give them 100 poles gap. Don't get too involved in their politicking. They can ruin career for Africa.
Re: Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) by Chinagurum1995(m): 1:09am On Oct 03, 2017
cool grin wink
Re: Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) by nonsobaba: 3:02am On Oct 03, 2017
I keep telling people that Anambra indigenes don't do Ipod. Other igbos are far far inferior to the Anambra man and no sane Anambra indigene would willingly submit himself to the authority of lesser igbos, particularly bush people of abakaliki, wawa and abia origin. As for this election, Obiano already won it the day he won the APGA primaries.

Anambra leads, others follow.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) by Smoothie01(f): 4:11am On Oct 03, 2017
nonsobaba:
I keep telling people that Anambra indigenes don't do Ipod. Other igbos are far far inferior to the Anambra man and no sane Anambra indigene would willingly submit himself to the authority of lesser igbos, particularly bush people of abakaliki, wawa and abia origin. As for this election, Obiano already won it the day he won the APGA primaries.

We, the good people of Anambra, disown this outrageous statement in bold . It does not in anyway represents our thoughts or anything we stand for. There are no inferior/superior Igbos because we believe that we're one and equal and will forever remain so.
Daalu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) by Freedomforall: 4:28am On Oct 03, 2017
nonsobaba:

I know you're not Igbo, so stop this trash you are vomiting, because Igbo don't do inferior and superior. They are known for equality.

2 Likes

Re: Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) by patrick89(m): 6:18am On Oct 03, 2017
Yyeske:
You think Ndi Anambra are fools and don't know when to stop? We've got brains here.
Limit the madness to Abia, ebonyi states please
let's focus on selling obiano we can not have many fighting front at the same time
Re: Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) by patrick89(m): 6:21am On Oct 03, 2017
[s]
nonsobaba:

[/s]
we reject and forbid you! and everything you represent. We are ipob. we are Anambra, we support Obiano. go and die.

1 Like

Re: Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) by PureMe01: 8:12am On Oct 03, 2017
castrol180:

Na dem dem
lol..who be dem dem nah?grin
Re: Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) by UchaNwababa: 8:26am On Oct 03, 2017
ChikeOkonkwo:

Obiano ka anyi ma. cheesy
no election in any of a Biafra land

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 9:01am On Oct 03, 2017
IJOBA2:
EZIGBO ARU ADIRO GIgrin OSITA MA OBU OBAZE KA ANYI MAALU
Taa! Obiano k'anyi maalu!

1 Like

Re: Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 9:07am On Oct 03, 2017
Isokowadoo:
Anyone who votes in Anambra Election have blood on hs hands
Huh? You want Anambra to be sold to APC? Chukwu aju! embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 9:16am On Oct 03, 2017
nonsobaba:

Taa mechie Onu!
I know you're not Igbo. Biafra is a movement and an ideology and does not lie solely with Kanu.
Anambrarians believe in Biafra but not the way Nnamdi Kanu is going about it.
As for Anambra election, it will be held on the stipulated date God willing; we'll not watch the state be stolen by APC embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) by Ngokafor(f): 9:26am On Oct 03, 2017
Me think they are there to watch Phyno and thats it..who wouldnt?..
Re: Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) by Ngokafor(f): 9:28am On Oct 03, 2017
Neddyned:

Good question..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Thugs Attack #EndInsecurityNow Protesters In Kano / Forged Senate Rule: ‘it’s Not Late For Saraki To Resign’ / FG Mulls Handover Of Power Distribution To Siemens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.