Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,992 members, 7,835,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

A Case Against Nabeel Qureshi. The Stupidity Of The Religious. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Case Against Nabeel Qureshi. The Stupidity Of The Religious. (3594 Views)

The Stupidity Of The African Mindset / The Religious Leader Who Convinced 909 People To Commit Suicide(photos, VIDEO) / The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Case Against Nabeel Qureshi. The Stupidity Of The Religious. by Niflheim(m): 12:10pm On Oct 03, 2017
@Martinez19,

Wow!!! That guy,(QURESHIT), is the worst kind of dung you can ever find floating in the toilet!!! The best way to describe such "everlasting floating dung" is..............................................................THUNDER SUB!!!

1 Like

Re: A Case Against Nabeel Qureshi. The Stupidity Of The Religious. by Martinez19(m): 12:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
Niflheim:
@Martinez19,

Wow!!! That guy,(QURESHIT), is the worst kind of dung you can ever find floating in the toilet!!! The best way to describe such "everlasting floating dung" is..............................................................THUNDER SUB!!!
Don't mind him.
Re: A Case Against Nabeel Qureshi. The Stupidity Of The Religious. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 03, 2017
NPComplete:

This is what surprises me the most. Olaadegbu is an example of everything wrong with staunch deeperlifers. They dress and act modest. But their hearts are cold black stones. No empathy or intelligence whatsoever. Only religious bigotry.

Yep, I know them, I was one of them, they are in many cases harsh, judgmental, intolerant and self righteous.

3 Likes

Re: A Case Against Nabeel Qureshi. The Stupidity Of The Religious. by analice107: 4:35pm On Oct 03, 2017
NPComplete:

From this thread and the unchristlike behaviour of Olaadegbu there, one can easily conclude that Nigerian Christians are idiotic psychopaths. I bet they didn't know karma was going to arrange a similar scenario against them within a few years and now one of their own succumbed to a similar ailment at an even younger age.
May the dead, Christians or Muslims or atheists or whatever, rest in peace. May the Christian god help Olaadegbu and Analice107 find their humanity and truly love their enemies like Jesus Christ taught them to.
Can't believe Christians can be so heartless.
Hey Sweetheart. You couldn't even say hey to the one you are crushing on before praying for me.

Let me say Amen first.
Re: A Case Against Nabeel Qureshi. The Stupidity Of The Religious. by Empiree: 5:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
And here, a US pastor duped sick mother of her life savings on the pretence of "healing". She was never healed undecided

Nigerian luxurious pastors toe the line behind US's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBVMmOlVSKk

1 Like

Re: A Case Against Nabeel Qureshi. The Stupidity Of The Religious. by analice107: 6:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
Martinez19:
Nabeel Qureshi was an ex-muslim turned christian. Many christians know this man. One day during a talk, a woman, who is a christian, asked Nabeel Qureshi why God has refused to intervene in her case despite her asking God, thirty years ago, to heal her of multiple sclerosis. Nabeel QureSHIT, a brainwashed simpleton, told her that we humans take things for granted and how precious life is at the face of death(whatever that means). He also told her that God is teaching her something through her suffering (a suffering from 30 years). I saw how he talked while the woman was holding back her tears. Of course, I saw no healing and I wasn't surprised neither was I at the escape route taken by QureSHIT.

What baffled me is that no one talked about healing. Even the comments on the videos didn't stress why QureSHIT and Ravi Zacharias( who was present at the talk) didn't bother to conduct a healing on the woman. Instead the comments where saying how blessed Nabeel QureSHIT is in the word of knowledge and fruit of the spirit, some people even said his message helped them. Ravi Zacharias sat down there watching how QureSHIT was blabbing and eventually making the woman to sustain her faith and not to mind her sickness because God has a purpose. Sounds more like sweeping the problem under the carpet.

When I see christians enduring terminal ailments and telling themselves that God will heal them one day or they dismiss healing saying God has a plan and his will be done, I ask myself, what is that thing God can't achieve if you are healed now? The woman with multiple sclerosis was in tears and it broke my heart. It's emotional abuse (ie. If she was hurt at not getting answers rather than shedding tears of joys that God loves her). It was very wicked of QureSHIT. A year later, Nabeel QureSHIT was diagnosed with cancer and guess what he made a video at his final moments that God is able to heal him and he needs prayers. shocked shocked

This reminds me of one of the directors of God's not dead who was diagnosed with ALS grin. That director said that he believes God will heal but in the mean time, the doctors will take care of him and people should donate money. Nobody saw the foolishness in that as it was the case with QureSHIT. Why need people's prayers? Trust in the Lord nah, sebi God has a lesson. The fear of death was written over his face. Finally he died, the comments on the YouTube video didn't address why God didn't heal him instead they said God has called him home and he is in a better place.

When I look at this whole thing, it makes me wonder why people can be stupid like this and where we missed it. The hypocrisy, delusion and gullibility is too much and later one idiot will be asking me why I care despite the fact that I don't believe. This religion of a thing is a poison. As for Qureshi, I don't feel pity for him. Christians who are comfortable in life as very self-centred, things are going well for them are they are like 'God is good' but they refuse to take into account the suffering of christians who are not fortunate as they are. Their fortune is their own evidence that God is good. Indeed.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahaha. Oh Wow.
Re: A Case Against Nabeel Qureshi. The Stupidity Of The Religious. by analice107: 6:59pm On Oct 03, 2017
Demmzy15:
That was how Christians on this forum were making jest of Sheikh Ahmad Deedat, a man who exposed Christianity for more than 50years and died of stroke at the ripe age of 87years. This Christians were all shouting Jesus punished him, how can their jesus leave a man to expose him for 50 years(in which he's videos, books, journals, etc are all over the world)? Why didn't he punish him when he just started before the damage of his reputation was done?
Even if their jesus wants to show his power, why didn't he destroy along side him all the materials he created?

If indeed we're to apply the same standards for those Christians that made fun of Ahmad Deedat, then no doubt, God punished Nabeel for speaking against Islam.

Hypocrites!!! **spits on their cone and flatheeads**
Deedat boasted and said, if he was a lair and if Jesus was God, that Jesus should strike him dumb and let him die the dead. He was stroke dumb and died screaming like a man in hellfire.
Re: A Case Against Nabeel Qureshi. The Stupidity Of The Religious. by Demmzy15(m): 7:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
analice107:

Deedat boasted and said, if he was a lair and if Jesus was God, that Jesus should strike him dumb and let him die the dead. He was stroke dumb and died screaming like a man in hellfire.
You must have been to hell to see him abi? Please give us a video evidence for your assertion up. It's getting to two years now and you're still bleating like a goat that's about to be slaughtered!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Case Against Nabeel Qureshi. The Stupidity Of The Religious. by analice107: 7:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
Demmzy15:
You must have been to hell to see him abi? Please give us a video evidence for your assertion up. It's getting to two years now and you're still bleating like a goat that's about to be slaughtered!
You mean the way Deedat bleated?
Re: A Case Against Nabeel Qureshi. The Stupidity Of The Religious. by Demmzy15(m): 7:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
analice107:
You mean the way Deedat bleated?
No, Nabeel grin

1 Like

Re: A Case Against Nabeel Qureshi. The Stupidity Of The Religious. by NPComplete: 7:13pm On Oct 03, 2017
analice107:

Two things are required of u right now:

1. Evidence of where Deedat said what u are claiming he said and boasted about.

2. The timeline between when he said and when he was diagnosed of the ailment. Because your god will look petty and impotent if Deedat said what u claim he said when he was in his prime like 30s or 40s and your god had to wait till he was a septuagenarian before he could strike him with the ailment. The same ailment that many younger Christians have died of.

1 Like

Re: A Case Against Nabeel Qureshi. The Stupidity Of The Religious. by NPComplete: 7:16pm On Oct 03, 2017
Demmzy15:
No, Nabeel grin

Dude, don't sink to her level. The dead should always be respected as much as we can afford to.
Re: A Case Against Nabeel Qureshi. The Stupidity Of The Religious. by Demmzy15(m): 7:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
NPComplete:

Dude, don't sink to her level. The dead should always be respected as much as we can afford to.
True! Thanks
Re: A Case Against Nabeel Qureshi. The Stupidity Of The Religious. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
Abrahamism is indeed a poison. A grotesque mental illness. A pernicous disease of the mind that kills off reason and makes it as numb as a rock to stimulation by the tiniest tentacle of common sense.

I would have loved to share the WhatsApp chat I'm having right now. It proves the point of this thread. But if my friend comes across this thread, he would consider it as ridicule. grin

Christianity is a revolt of everything that crawls along the ground directed against that which is elevated - Nietzsche [SaintFreddie]
Tozara
Re: A Case Against Nabeel Qureshi. The Stupidity Of The Religious. by analice107: 7:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
NPComplete:

Two things are required of u right now:

1. Evidence of where Deedat said what u are claiming he said and boasted about.

2. The timeline between when he said and when he was diagnosed of the ailment. Because your god will look petty and impotent if Deedat said what u claim he said when he was in his prime like 30s or 40s and your god had to wait till he was a septuagenarian before he could strike him with the ailment. The same ailment that many younger Christians have died of.
Wait, Darling, you converted to Islam without letting me know?
Re: A Case Against Nabeel Qureshi. The Stupidity Of The Religious. by Martinez19(m): 7:30pm On Oct 03, 2017
analice107:

Wait, Darling, you converted to Islam without letting me know?
Re: A Case Against Nabeel Qureshi. The Stupidity Of The Religious. by Daviddson(m): 7:34pm On Oct 03, 2017
analice107:

You mean the way Deedat blea..ted?

My sister instead of falling a prey to using abusive language by their provocation, channel that energy to a good Christian thread that'll bring edification to you and others. If we follow them to use the kind of language they use, our message will be tainted. Leave them alone to fill this thread with insults and outright denials they're used to.

The op hatefully changing the name 'Qureshi' to something else should've made his thread a no-Christian zone.
@Olaadegbu, pls, I'm speaking to you too.

Arguing with hateful people cannot produce something good. Rather you'll soil yourself in the process.

1 Like

Re: A Case Against Nabeel Qureshi. The Stupidity Of The Religious. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2017
enilove:

[s]What a pity. I really don't know where to start from or how to address your case. But this I believe :

2 Timothy 3:1-8 KJV
This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. [2] For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, [3] Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, [4] Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; [5] Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. [6] For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, [7] Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. [8] Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

It is foolishness or rather madness for anyone to think and say there is no God.

If you would like to know, ask God to show or give you proofs that He exists.

There is non that will not die one day. Dont let your ignorance destroy you. Whether you believe or not , God is there and does not change.

Do you know the prophecy the Bible gave concerning INTERNET AND COMPUTER 2000 yrs back when there was no Banking system? Read this and think:

Revelation 13:15-17 KJV
And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. [16] And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: [17] And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Very shortly people will no longer go about with ATM cards. The chip at the back of the card with be implanted in hand or in the forehead. But people will continue to say TECHNOLOGY, ignorantly. Whereas anyone that takes this mark will never make heaven.

Info is being gathered into the computer and via internet little by little through BVN , CARD REGISTRATION etc which will make any govt to be able to control what you receive and monitor what goes into ur account. When there is complete cashless policy globally, how much tax to deduct and penalty to impose on people will be easy for any govt.
If the govt does not want you to buy or sell, it will be easy.

No time, I have somethings to atrend to.
You can call me names , but you will discover that your young guys of nowadays know nothing than to abuse , speak grammer and have fun while the devil is focused on his agenda to destroy.

God knew this things and gave this warning even when there was no banks. This world is heading to an end.[/s]

*Sighs* sad
Re: A Case Against Nabeel Qureshi. The Stupidity Of The Religious. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 03, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

thanks, just went through the thread and its funny how Olaadegbu couldn't provide any proof of what Deedat supposedly said which was the basis for their suspecting its Jesus that killed him, he kept deflecting and deflecting but I like how most Muslims there didn't entertain the tactics but kept asking him for the proof

going by Olaadegbu's logic, you can just conclude Qureshi was killed by Allah because he once said "If Allah is the true God and Islam is true, let me die of stomach cancer" and when Christians then ask for proof of the words you can also deflect and deflect

Wonderful verdict made in beautiful words. You deserve more than the sweetness of the wine flowing in my heavenly fortress and the 72 pulchitrudinous maidens in my colorful paradise.

To reward you for a job well done, I shall build you a new house more beautiful and luxurious than Yahweh's. Amma prove to that bitch that I'm the true God - the one, and only God - the infinite power of the cosmos!

Don't let Yahweh bully you. He's a jealous, insecure, chronically narcissistic, cowardly nutjob that always got bullied by Zeus on the play ground when we were little. His fire and brimstone can't harm a strand of hair on you!
Tozara

1 Like

Re: A Case Against Nabeel Qureshi. The Stupidity Of The Religious. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 03, 2017
analice107:

I will not read the Op. Just saw your mention, because it's you, i won't read the Op. Do what you think you can.
Of course, you won't! Fundamentalist Christians are closeminded and pathologically dogmatic!

But let me remind you that your toxic fanaticism is dangerous to your mental health and the society you live in.

You might want to have a change of mind and read that thing to break the shackles of Jesus holding your brain hostage. Please, take my advice. You would be happier for it.

1 Like

Re: A Case Against Nabeel Qureshi. The Stupidity Of The Religious. by analice107: 8:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
Daviddson:

My sister instead of falling a prey to using abusive language by their provocation, channel that energy to a good Christian thread that'll bring edification to you and others. If we follow them to use the kind of language they use, our message will be tainted. Leave them alone to fill this thread with insults and outright denials they're used to.

The op hatefully changing the name 'Qureshi' to something else should've made his thread a no-Christian zone.
@Olaadegbu, pls, I'm speaking to you too.

Arguing with hateful people cannot produce something good. Rather you'll soil yourself in the process.

Thank you my brother. God bless.
Re: A Case Against Nabeel Qureshi. The Stupidity Of The Religious. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 03, 2017
frosbel2:

Meanwhile one of them is a staunch Deeper lifer, the so called holiness church. What a laugh !
That must be analice?
Re: A Case Against Nabeel Qureshi. The Stupidity Of The Religious. by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:37pm On Oct 03, 2017
ONE TRUTH SOME CHRISTIANS DON'T KNOW ABOUT HEALING IS THIS: GOD HAS ALREADY PROVIDED OUR HEALING THROUGH HIS ETERNAL SON CHRIST JESUS...ASKING GOD TO HEAL YOU IS ASKING GOD TO SEND HIS SON TO THE CROSS AGAIN, BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT IT COST GOD TO PROVIDE AND MAKE A WAY FOR YOUR WHOLENESS...I BELIEVE THE ANSWER OF GOD WILL BE THIS, WHENEVER WILL ASK HIM TO HEAL AND FORGIVE US: MY SON, I HAVE ALREADY PROVIDED FOR YOUR HEALING, TAKE IT!
Re: A Case Against Nabeel Qureshi. The Stupidity Of The Religious. by Martinez19(m): 8:41pm On Oct 03, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
ONE TRUTH SOME CHRISTIANS DON'T KNOW ABOUT HEALING IS THIS: GOD HAS ALREADY PROVIDED OUR HEALING THROUGH HIS ETERNAL SON CHRIST JESUS...ASKING GOD TO HEAL YOU IS ASKING GOD TO SEND HIS SON TO THE CROSS AGAIN, BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT IT COST GOD TO PROVIDE AND MAKE A WAY FOR YOUR WHOLENESS...I BELIEVE THE ANSWER OF GOD WILL BE THIS, WHENEVER WILL ASK HIM TO HEAL AND FORGIVE US: MY SON, I HAVE ALREADY PROVIDED FOR YOUR HEALING, TAKE IT!
how does a christian take the healing?
Re: A Case Against Nabeel Qureshi. The Stupidity Of The Religious. by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
Martinez19:
how does a christian take the healing?
THROUGH FAITH/BELIEVE.
Re: A Case Against Nabeel Qureshi. The Stupidity Of The Religious. by OtemSapien: 10:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
That must be analice?
No, it's Oladeegbu
Re: A Case Against Nabeel Qureshi. The Stupidity Of The Religious. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 03, 2017
OtemSapien:
No, it's Oladeegbu
That's rather a surprise. Or maybe because I'm not so familiar with this OLAADEEGBU moniker.

But analice is a moniker I know so well, and judgemental, hypocritical and self-righteous as she is, I have always assumed her to be a Deeper Life member.
Re: A Case Against Nabeel Qureshi. The Stupidity Of The Religious. by OtemSapien: 10:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
This is the period when my country is ready to scrutinise anything. Soon, we shall even do more, just to show that there's no sky daddy. We are the gods and GOD(not yahweh ot allah) is just a sum total of everything and everyone.

Doctufos: Deorum 21:6-10

6. Now shall the people of the lands around Niger say, it is time to see if the priests of Yahweh are true indeed. It is time to test the name of Faulkin(Yeshua) to see if it is real or not. And they shall see the visions of Faulkin(Yeshua) but they shall believe it no more.
7. Then shall they say, we have seen enough visions for more than a century, now it is time to see the manifestations. Then shall they gather the real lame people in the streets and the real blind people on the road and the amputees and the epileptics.
8. And they shall say, let us go to the sanctuary of Krish(Chris Oyakh) and to the synagogue of Jehoshua(TB Joshua). Let us also visit the camp of Enorach(Enoch Adeboye) and of Wilhelm(Williams Kumuyi). Let us forget not to visit the tabernacle of Daoud(David Oyedepo) and the place of Solemani(Suleiman), the homo who prophesies doom. Let us go to the gathering of Lazarus(Lazarus Muoka) and the place of the black Danyal(Daniel Odukoya) which is false.
9. And the people shall say, if these sick we bring to their sanctuaries are not cured of their diseases and healed of their lameness and blindness, then shall we depart from the camps of these prophets of Yahweh forever. And we shall hate them with everlasting hatred if they did not confess to us, saying, the people we put on the chairs as the lame in our displays are only paid to act according to our directives; And the people who declared that they had healing had only been paid to do so. And the people who fell down, rolling on the floor with loud voices had been hypnotised by us.
10. And the shame of the people who called themselves holy and are not shall be so grave. And all the lies of Eusebius, the father of liars shall be exposed and made known in all lands.

1 Like

Re: A Case Against Nabeel Qureshi. The Stupidity Of The Religious. by OtemSapien: 11:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
This thread is similar to the case of Danyal and Darius when Darius cursed Danyal in the name of his god Ahura Mazda, then coincidentally, something bad happened to Danyal and Darius wanted to use that to prove a point that his god is the Almighty God, but then things got twisted immediately. The Book of Danyal said it all:

Doctufos: Danyal 3: 12-47

12. Then I Dany-al said, if Zoroash the first prophet of Mazda your god does not know that the world was more than ten thousand times wider than the place he had first assumed as the entire world, then this should be known to you that Mazda is not a god who ruled over all the earth, let alone all the universe.
13. For many knew Mazda only as the god of Persia and its environs and not the god of the universe. Now this is the same for all other gods too. Consider the scrolls in Babylon which began with Enki and then hundreds of other gods also. And consider also they of Yacob, who worshipped Yahweh before and later, they cast Yahweh aside to worship Yeshua who proclaimed himself as the son of their god.
14. Then when the worship of Yeshua was made pronounced, he married his wife off to Yahweh his father who was not even present. And many began to worship even Asherah as a goddess. And now I hear that Solmani is the god of that place.
15. Now know this, O king, all these gods are not the universal god, for if they are, their dominion over the world shall be an everlasting one.
16. Now O king, the light of God has shone to both I and Nebuchadnezzar the king of Babylon that a time would come when many shall know that none of these gods is the universal God, but a creature of his. And then shall many connect to their heads to get knowledge directly from God.
17. And the homo of those times shall be very great in intelligence. And they shall do their worship directly to their God by the critical use of their brain.
18. Now when Darius heard this, he said, Dany-al, all these things you say, does it not amount to blasphemy? For who can speak against Ahura Mazda and escape it?
19. Then Dany-al said, O king, even Ahura Mazda which you speak about does not know at this moment that I speak against him. For he has left the world and only through meditation can he also see the world from the realm where he is. For the universe is both inside and outside the heads of everyone in the world. And to see the places in the universe which cannot be seen physically, a soul shall need go inside his spiritual self. But that is not an easy thing to do.
20. Now Darius said, I shall prove to you that Mazda can see all things. For I invoke the presence of my god now to humiliate you before all. And you shall know that Mazda, the Holy One is the only God. Did Zoroash not invoke the power of Mazda upon the ten worshippers of the daevas, when they spoke against his god? And Mazda came down upon them and burnt them with fire.
21. Then I said, that happened when Mazda was having his abode in the mountain Igit, which is at the east of Shushan. And because the eyesight of Mazda is as broad as to see a whole city at once, he saw from the mountain that Zoroash was invoking his presence. And he spat out great fire upon them when he had put fire in his mouth, mixing it with oil.
22. When Darius heard me, he laughed and said, you cannot be wiser than God. He shall surely show you his superiority O Dany-al. For your blasphemy is too much for you.
23. Now Darius said to me, go to your place and expect the humiliation of my God.
24. Now two days after, some came to my chamber and robbed it; for they had also robbed many places around, stealing ancient scrolls and the ones which were newly written. And they also stole all the scrolls which I have written.
25. Then did I weep greatly, for the scrolls which I have written were much. And I said, O Nature and the God of it, this is a great misfortune which has befallen me. For all the scrolls which I have written of all the dreams and all the visions which I have seen did the thieves take away.
26. Now how shall I remember all the signs and symbols which I have written in them? How shall I see them again, O Light of God?
27. Now when Darius heard that I was in a grave mood, he sent for me and I knew why he had sent for me; for it is to make mockery of me.
28. Now when I got to the palace of Darius, he said, Dany-al, I heard that you are grieved. Now tell me what has happened to you.
29. Then I said, do not mock me O king. For all these things must surely happen as I was told, but I shall remain strong.
30. Then Darius laughed and said, Mazda, the God over all things has proved himself to be God. For you blasphemed his name two days back and he has visited you to take away all the things which you cherish.
31. Now I said, how is this the work of Mazda, O king? For I am not the only one robbed by these thieves. Was Ugamim the priest of Mazda not also robbed of many scrolls? Are the people of the town of Zush not also robbed of their tablets? So I see no hand of your god in this occurrence.
32. When Darius heard it, he said, Danyal, your heart is darkened to your own destruction. Do you not know that all they who were robbed could have also spoken against Mazda in their hearts? And so he sought to punish them with great consequences. For who knows if Ugamim the priest of Mazda has also blasphemed him in his heart.
33. Now O Dany-al, return to your house and weep out your eyes in tears, for this which has happened to you is the beginning of the visitation of Mazda upon you. And if you do not cease to annoy him with your blasphemy, he shall destroy you and condemn your soul in the afterlife.
34. Now while Darius was still speaking, one of the knights came in and said, O king, let your crown be forever on your head. A great misfortune has visited the palace, O king. For some broke into the palace, and went into the strong house where all the ancient scrolls and images are kept.
35. And they have taken both the gold and the silver in the strong house. Did they not also take the ancient tablets of Zoroash with them? And they fled through the lattice and the tunnel leading to your vineyard.
36. Now when we chased after them, they set the places around ablaze and went right through the tunnel. Now O king, as I speak, the places where the bows and arrows and all the great engines are kept are all burnt up.
37. And all the holy books which they did not take away has caught fire also.
38. Now when Darius heard this, he was very angry. Then he said, how did they get into the palace? How did they have access? What have you done, you knights? Who gave them the master plan of Shushan and of the palace?
39. And the knight said, we do not know how they got it, but we have caught one of them. And he is with us now. Then Darius said, bring him to me. Then they brought the criminal to Darius. Now in anger did Darius slap him on the face, saying, who sent you to this place to commit this great evil?
40. Then he said, O king, is it not Yeshua of the land of Yacob? For he gave us hundred shekels of silver each, saying, go and take all the ancient things in the land of Persia.
41. Now when Darius heard it, he cast his crown away and tore his robe. Then he swore, saying, O Yeshua, may you be cursed for this evil you have done to our land.
42. For you made friend with me and motivated me to take the kingdom from Ahasuerus. Then I showed you round the kingdom and gave your wife Asherah to you, according to my vow.
43. Have I done any bad thing by fulfilling my own part of the vow? How then did you rise suddenly against me and do these things which you have done?
44. Now O Yeshua, be cursed upon the earth. Let that which you did to me be also done to you and your kingdom.
45. Now as Darius continued in his cursing, some of the knights came in with the body of Yistas, the queen who was greatly loved by Darius. And they said, O king, this is Yistas your wife. For she was ran upon by the intruders when they were escaping the palace.
46. And she is now stone dead.
47. When Darius heard this, he took his sword and cut off the head of the criminal standing before him. Then did he cast himself down and wept greatly. For he loved Yistas with all his soul. And for days he ate no food and drank no wine. And he behaved strangely, telling everyone to leave his presence except me.

1 Like

Re: A Case Against Nabeel Qureshi. The Stupidity Of The Religious. by Deicide: 12:31am On Oct 04, 2017
Christianity and HYPOCRISY is 5&6 grin
Re: A Case Against Nabeel Qureshi. The Stupidity Of The Religious. by FearlessDapsin(m): 3:34pm On Oct 04, 2017
Lol going through the thread and seeing the thread made against Deedat in which Christians where masturbating on with inhumane glee, the verdict is this. Allah Silenced Qureshi more quickly and Effectively than Yahweh silenced Deedat. grin

1 Like

Re: A Case Against Nabeel Qureshi. The Stupidity Of The Religious. by Empiree: 4:12pm On Oct 04, 2017
FearlessDapsin:
Lol going through the thread and seeing the thread made against Deedat in which Christians where masturbating on with inhumane glee, the verdict is this. Allah Silenced Qureshi more quickly and Effectively than Yahweh silenced Deedat. grin
LOL....good observation

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RCCG Fasting 2018 To Start On 11/1/18 And End 30th Of July 2018 (photos) / Interview With The Mother Whose Dead Child Came Back To Life / Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.