Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,382 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

A Case Against Nabeel Qureshi. The Stupidity Of The Religious. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Case Against Nabeel Qureshi. The Stupidity Of The Religious. (3595 Views)

The Stupidity Of The African Mindset / The Religious Leader Who Convinced 909 People To Commit Suicide(photos, VIDEO) / The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Case Against Nabeel Qureshi. The Stupidity Of The Religious. by hopefulLandlord: 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
Wonderful verdict made in beautiful words. You deserve more than the sweetness of the wine flowing in my heavenly fortress and the 72 pulchitrudinous maidens in my colorful paradise.

To reward you for a job well done, I shall build you a new house more beautiful and luxurious than Yahweh's. Amma prove to that bitch that I'm the true God - the one, and only God - the infinite power of the cosmos!

Don't let Yahweh bully you. He's a jealous, insecure, chronically narcissistic, cowardly nutjob that always got bullied by Zeus on the play ground when we were little. His fire and brimstone can't harm a strand of hair on you!

LOL
Re: A Case Against Nabeel Qureshi. The Stupidity Of The Religious. by hopefulLandlord: 7:46am On Feb 17, 2018
Good Thread
Re: A Case Against Nabeel Qureshi. The Stupidity Of The Religious. by haffaze777(m): 5:59pm On Feb 21, 2018
This thread mustn't die
Re: A Case Against Nabeel Qureshi. The Stupidity Of The Religious. by Empiree: 6:25pm On Feb 21, 2018
N. Quraishi again?. He dont die so his case is closed sad
Re: A Case Against Nabeel Qureshi. The Stupidity Of The Religious. by Martinez19(m): 6:27pm On Feb 21, 2018
Empiree:
N. Quraishi again?. He dont die so his case is closed sad
This was opened last year.
Re: A Case Against Nabeel Qureshi. The Stupidity Of The Religious. by Humanistme: 6:49pm On Feb 21, 2018
Humanistme:

and as usual analice107 was rejoicing over the thread and agreed with that funny character oladegbu. she should come and see her fellow Christian allah killed for denouncing him na

bunch of jokers.

emmanystone remember when your disgusting hypocrisy was exposed cheesy lol
Re: A Case Against Nabeel Qureshi. The Stupidity Of The Religious. by Empiree: 8:16pm On Feb 21, 2018
Martinez19:
This was opened last year.
i know. His case is with Allah now. So he can settle his scores with HIM
Re: A Case Against Nabeel Qureshi. The Stupidity Of The Religious. by Emmanystone: 8:37pm On Feb 21, 2018
Humanistme:

emmanystone remember when your disgusting hypocrisy was exposed cheesy lol
Small brain no dey your head. All you know is cussing. I'll slap myself if i ever see myself engaging a resounding gong like you.

Get lost.
Re: A Case Against Nabeel Qureshi. The Stupidity Of The Religious. by Humanistme: 11:32pm On Feb 21, 2018
Emmanystone:

Small brain no dey your head. All you know is cussing. I'll slap myself if i ever see myself engaging a resounding gong like you.

Get lost.

oversize brain I didn't cuss you na. I just stated facts. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Year Cross Over Night Themes In Churches / Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion- Guinness World Records 2003, Pg 102 / Quran's Correct Prophecy Of Victory Of Romans Over The Persians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.