Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) - Events (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) (31573 Views)

My Mother Is Plus 1 Today, Nairalanders Please Help Me Celebrates Her / I Am +1 Today, Happy Birthday To My Self. / Obi Iyiegbu Of Cubana Empire Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lol, enjoy your day babykiss
thanks so much!
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by midehi2(f): 10:42am On Oct 03, 2017
sekxy:

hahaha..thanks tosyne..Amen dear!!
happy birthday girl, wish you all the best of life

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 03, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Ok mana gini mekwara nu iji na agbachi nkiti since undecided
sorry na birthday stuff...knew I would still reply naww.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 03, 2017
midehi2:
happy birthday girl, wish you all the best of life
thanks so much!!cheesygrin
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by midehi2(f): 10:44am On Oct 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
Happy birthday my super sexky modelkiss you look take awaykiss

I'm really proud of you my model. Omonomosekiss the most beautiful girl in Nigeriakiss

I love you plentykiss I wish you all the best and may God grant you all your good heart desires.

Mama love you so much kisskiss
Mama d mama cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by midehi2(f): 10:45am On Oct 03, 2017
sekxy:

thanks so much!!cheesygrin
not only 'thanks ooo, cake nko grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Oyindidi(f): 10:46am On Oct 03, 2017
midehi2:

Mama d mama cheesy
Omonomose bo dia ye?
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nov6(m): 10:46am On Oct 03, 2017
sekxy:
wink

even tho you don insult me tire, i no dey carry person like you for mind because space no dey,..

But still you look dope,
Happy Birthday you dearie, wishing you LongLife, Prosperity and the very best the Heavens & Earth has got to offer...

After typing all this things u no give me own share of the care and shayo just no say next year own carry belle

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by midehi2(f): 10:46am On Oct 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
Omonomose bo dia ye?
Ofure my sis
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Oyindidi(f): 10:48am On Oct 03, 2017
midehi2:

Ofure my sis
Longest timecheesy I don miss you small
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Oyindidi(f): 10:49am On Oct 03, 2017
Nov6:

even tho you don insult me tire, i no dey carry person like you for mind because space no dey,..

But still you look dope,
Happy Birthday you dearie, wishing you LongLife, Prosperity and the very best the Heavens & Earth has got to offer...

After typing all this things u no give me own share of the care and shayo just no say next year own carry belle
No mind her sharp mouthgrin na lovely persongrin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by midehi2(f): 10:52am On Oct 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
Longest timecheesy I don miss you small
I miss you too my dear, most times am on ghost mode, just read and vamose cheesy hope you good?
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Oyindidi(f): 10:55am On Oct 03, 2017
midehi2:

I miss you too my dear, most times am on ghost mode, just read and vamose cheesy hope you good?
Very good babygrin I think I should be on ghost mood too
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nov6(m): 10:58am On Oct 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
No mind her sharp mouthgrin na lovely persongrin

onyim nkem, how far na?
Ole nke na menu?

#HappyNewMonth darlyn..
More Grace
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 03, 2017
Nov6:

But still you look dope,

lolz..thanks dear.I appreciate grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 03, 2017
midehi2:
not only 'thanks ooo, cake nko grin
haha..take the next available flight to Owerrigrin
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Oyindidi(f): 11:02am On Oct 03, 2017
Nov6:

onyim nkem, how far na?
Ole nke na menu?

#HappyNewMonth darlyn..
More Grace
November6, you are funny grin
I'm doing great, odinmagrin

Kedu?
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by midehi2(f): 11:02am On Oct 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
Very good babygrin I think I should be on ghost mood too
Nooooo, we dey una back na, you and lefulefu cheesy grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by midehi2(f): 11:03am On Oct 03, 2017
sekxy:

haha..take the next available flight to Owerrigrin
after the party right undecided bomb dey ya head grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Oyindidi(f): 11:04am On Oct 03, 2017
midehi2:

Nooooo, we dey una back na, you and lefulefu cheesy grin
E don tey I see Lefulefu o. Kids here dey insult person grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 03, 2017
midehi2:
after the party right undecided bomb dey ya head grin cheesy
lolzzcheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
November6, you are funny grin I'm doing great, odinmagrin
Kedu?
you understand both Yoruba and Igbo??
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Oyindidi(f): 11:06am On Oct 03, 2017
sekxy:

you understand both Yoruba and Igbo??
A littlegrin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
A littlegrin
wawuucheesycheesy wish to learn grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Oyindidi(f): 11:11am On Oct 03, 2017
sekxy:

wawuucheesycheesy wish to learn grin
Google is your teacher grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
Google is your teacher grin
hahagringrin
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 03, 2017
Dharneehell:

Expired ukwu..
these ukwus no get expiry date cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
E don tey I see Lefulefu o. Kids here dey insult person grin
haha oyin oyin oyin how bodycheesy...abeg ignore anybody wey go pick a fight wit uwink
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 03, 2017
coolhappy+1 wishing u d goodness of life

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 03, 2017
Criis:
This notorious tribalist? undecided

A very very notorious one I tell u....
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nov6(m): 11:43am On Oct 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
November6, you are funny grin I'm doing great, odinmagrin
Kedu?
yes oo, mine is loading.. Nwanyi Oma adim gallant...
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Oyindidi(f): 11:44am On Oct 03, 2017
lefulefu:
haha oyin oyin oyin how bodycheesy...abeg ignore anybody wey go pick a fight wit uwink
Abi o, body dey inside cloth coole like broke guy dickgrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian, Constance Onyeka Weds In A Wheelchair (Photos) / Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant / Wedding Pictures Of Identical Twin Brothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.