Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) - Events (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) (31463 Views)

My Mother Is Plus 1 Today, Nairalanders Please Help Me Celebrates Her / I Am +1 Today, Happy Birthday To My Self. / Obi Iyiegbu Of Cubana Empire Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 03, 2017
Jakumo:
My GOD ! Lord have mercy !

This girl is so sexy. Look at this figure. Men have fought and DIED for the privilege of dating women that look like this, just one time.

Damn this girl is fine. Built to perfection by Papa God. Huge firm bust, trim waist, grab-sized gluteus-maximus, all adds up to heaven on earth.

Even Hugh Hefner will be turning over in his new home, as he contemplates this breathtaking image of feminine perfection.

Happy Birthday girl, and let me just add that I would gladly rob SEVERAL banks, just for a chance to grope that amazing body of yours, before going to town like a demented rhinoceros.
oil dey ur headcheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 03, 2017
Preetiex:
coolhappy+1 wishing u d goodness of life
thanks dear..I appreciate! !
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nov6(m): 11:45am On Oct 03, 2017
sekxy:
lolz..thanks dear.I appreciate grin
you are welcome

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Oyindidi(f): 11:45am On Oct 03, 2017
Nov6:

yes oo, mine is loading..
Nwanyi Oma adim gallant...
Great, when is yours coming up?
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
Abi o, body dey inside cloth coole like broke guy dickgrin
hahaha dat una no erection for broke guys was really justified in dat caringguy threadcheesy.i miss stephdamilola shacheesy.dat babe get bad mouth ehncheesy.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 03, 2017
menstrualpad:

Say the truth bro....her forehead is like.......

Complete it
lol u don come again with ur wahalacheesycheesy..wey my brother ILegend cheesy.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Oyindidi(f): 11:54am On Oct 03, 2017
lefulefu:
hahaha dat una no erection for broke guys was really justified in dat caringguy threadcheesy.i miss stephdamilola shacheesy.dat babe get bad mouth ehncheesy.
I no see the threadgrin
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
I no see the threadgrin
dat flame thread nacheesy..dem take am down shacheesy.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Oyindidi(f): 12:00pm On Oct 03, 2017
lefulefu:
dat flame thread nacheesy..dem take am down shacheesy.
Lol, I comment sefgrin
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lol, I comment sefgrin
eh i see amcheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Oyindidi(f): 12:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
lefulefu:
eh i see amcheesy
People dey say I dey vex too much for the girl. Na later I discover say the guy mention her moniker
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Raintaker(m): 12:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
All of dem get forehead like Opon IFA.
It's a trait of some of our NDI BIAFULA.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
People dey say I dey vex too much for the girl. Na later I discover say the guy mention her moniker
haha u really be dey vex for her?
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Raintaker(m): 12:07pm On Oct 03, 2017
All of dem get forehead like Opon IFA.
It's a trait of some of our NDI BIAFULA.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Oyindidi(f): 12:08pm On Oct 03, 2017
lefulefu:
haha u really be dey vex for her?
Yes cos na after sex pix the guy upload
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by santricedupas(m): 12:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
hbd omosexy llnp dear
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
Yes cos na after sex pix the guy upload
na dat one come be d real fuk upcheesy..why not upload a pix of una wen una dey flex for mister biggs or other pleasure spot.afterall other users wey don meet don upload pix here though with the there's permission.anyway dude was on a missioncheesycheesy..and babes here go dey careful on the type of guys wey dem go meet for here..one hint be say a guy fond of posting his personal shit here abeg run if such a guy send u invitation for a possible hookupcheesy.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Oyindidi(f): 12:18pm On Oct 03, 2017
lefulefu:
na dat one come be d real fuk upcheesy..why not upload a pix of una wen una dey flex for mister biggs or other pleasure spot.afterall other users wey don meet don upload pix here though with the there's permission.anyway dude was on a missioncheesycheesy..and babes here go dey careful on the type of guys wey dem go meet for her..one hint be say a guy fond of posting his personal shit here abeg run if such a guy send u invasion for a possible hookupcheesy.
I met with a friend last month.. We gist laugh like we've met beforegrin we share for our regular thread. People make jokes and we are cool. No be all this overgrown babies here
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Oyindidi(f): 12:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
lefulefu:
na dat one come be d real fuk upcheesy..why not upload a pix of una wen una dey flex for mister biggs or other pleasure spot.afterall other users wey don meet don upload pix here though with the there's permission.anyway dude was on a missioncheesycheesy..and babes here go dey careful on the type of guys wey dem go meet for here..one hint be say a guy fond of posting his personal shit here abeg run if such a guy send u invitation for a possible hookupcheesy.
Him even say the girl over price am. She say make him pay 40k when him give her 15k and him later give her 32k na im make him post the pix
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
I met with a friend last month.. We gist laugh like we've met beforegrin we share for our regular thread. People make jokes and we are cool. No be all this overgrown babies here
haha cool guys dey here sha cheesy.. Can vouch for some of my friends here wey be guys dem no go act like datcheesy.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Oyindidi(f): 12:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
lefulefu:
him say the girl over price am. Him want pay 15k and she say 40k. Him later give her 32k, say na im make him upload the pix
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Oyindidi(f): 12:22pm On Oct 03, 2017
lefulefu:
haha cool guys dey here sha cheesy.. Can vouch for some of my friends here wey be guys dem no go act like datcheesy.
Na im make I like you though people dey always attack me cos of yougrin
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
Him even say the girl over price am. She say make him pay 40k when him give her 15k and him later give her 32k na im make him post the pix
haba! She asked for money?..i be no see dat one... Be like i missed dat part.na olosho tinzs be dat na.a nice looking girl like dat.he might be lying.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Oyindidi(f): 12:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
lefulefu:
haba! She asked for money?..i be no see dat one... Be like i missed dat part.na olosho tinzs be dat na.a nice looking girl like dat.he might be lying.
For one thread wey caringddad creategrin
Him don spoil her name. I'm very careful now
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
Na im make I like you though people dey always attack me cos of yougrin
abeg forget dose ones cheesy.talk to whoever u want to talk to cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Oyindidi(f): 12:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
lefulefu:
abeg forget dose ones cheesy.talk to whoever u want to talk to cheesy
That one I no give number still dey attack megrin I no get time sha
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
For one thread wey caringddad creategrin
Him don spoil her name. I'm very careful now
if to say na just sex dem do e for no too bad cos afterall nobody be saint but to say she come dey demand for money dat one don dent her image...except he fit dey lie oo.anyway d babe go come with a new moniker with a blank dp or she fit come as troll now dat caringguy don smear her name.na d way wey tinzs dey go on for herecheesy.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by musa7m(m): 12:35pm On Oct 03, 2017
So na you be sekxy...happy birthday..age with grace....more money to your account

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Oyindidi(f): 12:35pm On Oct 03, 2017
lefulefu:
if to say na just sex dem do e for no too bad cos afterall nobody be saint but to say she come dey demand for money dat one don dent her image...except he fit dey lie oo.anyway d babe go come with a new moniker with a blank dp or she fit come as troll now dat caringguy don smear her name.na d way wey tinzs dey go on for herecheesy.
I don miss you wella, free spirited brother. Caringguy no try at all
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
I don miss you wella, free spirited brother. Caringguy no try at all
sorry Jor...na some tinzs be jus dey hold me cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 03, 2017
musa7m:
So na you be sekxy...happy birthday..age with grace....more money to your account
thanks alot!I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Oyindidi(f): 12:38pm On Oct 03, 2017
lefulefu:
sorry Jor...na some tinzs be jus dey hold me cheesy
Like? grin I go call you later

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Birthday Date Meanings / Man Seen Chewing Money At A Club (Video, Pix) / Adorable Pictures From My Sister's Wedding Ceremony In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.