Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Funny But Serious, See The Advantages Of Having Big Boobs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny But Serious, See The Advantages Of Having Big Boobs (13777 Views)

What Is The Essence Of Ladies Having big Booties or Nyash?. / I Don't Know That Is A Crime For Having Big D**k / Nigerian Lady Is Depressed Because People Insulted For Having Big Saggy Pawpaw. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny But Serious, See The Advantages Of Having Big Boobs by streetmingles(f): 9:10am On Oct 03, 2017
It may sound like a joke, but scientifically speaking, larger chests can serve a variety of evolutionary and medical purposes. For every drawback of being well-endowed there are a dozen health and social benefits of being large-chested.

Advantages Of Having Big Boobs>>>>http://googlenewsplus.com/funny-serious-see-advantages-big-bccbs/

1 Share

Re: Funny But Serious, See The Advantages Of Having Big Boobs by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 03, 2017
where are the advantages? lol there are no advantages.
Re: Funny But Serious, See The Advantages Of Having Big Boobs by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 03, 2017
shocked

Blessed are the women for having small breasts for they are free from back pains and they can see the road clearly grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny But Serious, See The Advantages Of Having Big Boobs by Homeboiy: 10:01am On Oct 03, 2017
Team big boobs and big ass

1 Like

Re: Funny But Serious, See The Advantages Of Having Big Boobs by mhisterdreezy(m): 10:11am On Oct 03, 2017
Sholaqe:
where are the advantages? lol there are no advantages.
seems u are the small boobs gang

3 Likes

Re: Funny But Serious, See The Advantages Of Having Big Boobs by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 03, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
seems u are the small boobs gang

lol no. I have experience in that category and I can tell you there is nothing much to gain except making guys drool which really isn't something I'll call an advantage lol. I can trade mine for something smaller.

4 Likes

Re: Funny But Serious, See The Advantages Of Having Big Boobs by Saintsammurai(m): 10:17am On Oct 03, 2017
Sholaqe:

lol no. I have experience in that category and I can tell you there is nothing much to gain except making guys drool which really isn't something I'll call an advantage lol. I can trade mine for something smaller.
hmm i can make it smaller with my tongue..

3 Likes

Re: Funny But Serious, See The Advantages Of Having Big Boobs by mikejj(m): 10:19am On Oct 03, 2017
angry big boobs lady d advantage is its makes something inside uncle trouser to shake its head wen ever its sees the boobs
Re: Funny But Serious, See The Advantages Of Having Big Boobs by mhisterdreezy(m): 10:27am On Oct 03, 2017
Sholaqe:

wow u aint serious in btw can i see those nice plumpy chest to confirm
Re: Funny But Serious, See The Advantages Of Having Big Boobs by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
wow u aint serious in btw can i see those nice plumpy chest to confirm
jst check her dp
Re: Funny But Serious, See The Advantages Of Having Big Boobs by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
chai...see load oo
Re: Funny But Serious, See The Advantages Of Having Big Boobs by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
Saintsammurai:
hmm i can make it smaller with my tongue..
Saint! why are you always naughty?
Re: Funny But Serious, See The Advantages Of Having Big Boobs by femi4: 1:04pm On Oct 03, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked

Blessed are the women for having small breasts for they are free from back pains and they can see the road clearly grin
Blessed are the women with big boobs for theirs is the kingdom of attention.

She will satisfy her husband with her boobs effortlessly

5 Likes

Re: Funny But Serious, See The Advantages Of Having Big Boobs by Divay22(f): 1:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
Small boobs for life grin grin

1 Like

Re: Funny But Serious, See The Advantages Of Having Big Boobs by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
femi4:
Blessed are the women with big boobs for theirs is the kingdom of attention.

She will satisfy her husband with her boobs effortlessly
Yes and a big advantage for a baby (when breastfeeding)
Re: Funny But Serious, See The Advantages Of Having Big Boobs by mhisterdreezy(m): 1:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
Sholaqe:

ehm ehm dayuum nice stuffs u got their, am actually drooling to feel them, hpe my wish will be granted
Re: Funny But Serious, See The Advantages Of Having Big Boobs by Saintsammurai(m): 1:45pm On Oct 03, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Saint! why are you always naughty?
lol thats just me.. i play a lot.
Re: Funny But Serious, See The Advantages Of Having Big Boobs by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
Saintsammurai:
lol thats just me.. i play a lot.
Okay.. Play play
Re: Funny But Serious, See The Advantages Of Having Big Boobs by Saintsammurai(m): 1:50pm On Oct 03, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Okay.. Play play
lol i want to play with you.
Re: Funny But Serious, See The Advantages Of Having Big Boobs by temmytopsy1(f): 1:55pm On Oct 03, 2017
Pynkylypz:
It's a big disadvantages for a baby because it can kill the baby.
Re: Funny But Serious, See The Advantages Of Having Big Boobs by RoyalBlak007: 2:00pm On Oct 03, 2017
♤Makydebbie

♤Is this true? cheesy
Re: Funny But Serious, See The Advantages Of Having Big Boobs by makydebbie(f): 2:02pm On Oct 03, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤Makdebbie

♤Is this true? cheesy
Yes na grin
Re: Funny But Serious, See The Advantages Of Having Big Boobs by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
temmytopsy1:

It's a big disadvantages for a baby because it can kill the baby.
Ah! But has more milk and the mother has to be careful when breasfeeding!!

1 Like

Re: Funny But Serious, See The Advantages Of Having Big Boobs by Stevengerd(m): 2:07pm On Oct 03, 2017
Sholaqe:

Bt your breast sef no bad now, only if i can touch them, play with them twins

1 Like

Re: Funny But Serious, See The Advantages Of Having Big Boobs by RoyalBlak007: 2:08pm On Oct 03, 2017
makydebbie:
Yes na grin

♤ Chai!

♤ *smacks lips*
Re: Funny But Serious, See The Advantages Of Having Big Boobs by Stevengerd(m): 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
Divay22:
Small boobs for life grin grin
Small boobs, is it the pimple kind of boobs or?
Re: Funny But Serious, See The Advantages Of Having Big Boobs by Ladyjumong(f): 2:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
cool
Re: Funny But Serious, See The Advantages Of Having Big Boobs by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
Saintsammurai:
lol i want to play with you.
You must be dreaming oo! Oya wake up it's past 02:pm already. Lol
Re: Funny But Serious, See The Advantages Of Having Big Boobs by Divay22(f): 2:16pm On Oct 03, 2017
Stevengerd:
Small boobs, is it the pimple kind of boobs or?
Lol.
It's enough to go round between my kids and my husband tongue
Re: Funny But Serious, See The Advantages Of Having Big Boobs by Stevengerd(m): 2:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
Divay22:

Lol.
It's enough to go round between my kids and my husband tongue
No p den, if it surely gonna go round

1 Like

Re: Funny But Serious, See The Advantages Of Having Big Boobs by femi4: 2:22pm On Oct 03, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Well, that's relative

Some have big breast but have no milk;

Some have milk but have no big breast
Re: Funny But Serious, See The Advantages Of Having Big Boobs by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
femi4:
Well, that's relative
Some have big breast but have no milk;
Some have milk but have no big breast
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Saw What My Eyes Have Never Seen In My Whole Life today / Pls How Can A Female Cope With An Inverted Nipple. / I Love Lala247

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.