Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos (61931 Views)

Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) / Actress Funke Akindele In Lovely Photos / JJC Skillz And Funke Akindele In 2012 Vs 2017 (Throwback & Now Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos by verygudbadguy(m): 11:40am On Oct 03, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
My Own prayer be say make she just pray make The Village ppl of Toolz Oniru and Her own Village ppl no dey for same Coven if not dem go take papillon straw suck the belle undecided undecided

I wonder why dem no fit dey on lowkey like Di'ja till dem born
You get point sha. But if she no show pics of the heavy pregnancy, people go start to still drag her for internet say she go buy pikin. Given the fact that she has been prophesied against to remain barren forever.

2 Likes

Re: A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos by happney65: 11:40am On Oct 03, 2017
holluwai:
Hmmm hope say na real belle
Bad belle people sighted..oloshi..
Re: A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:41am On Oct 03, 2017
Instead of her to keep it secret she's there exposing herself...ok o na look i just dey look
Re: A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos by joshuaidibia(m): 11:42am On Oct 03, 2017
Congrats to her

Re: A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos by talk2percy(m): 11:45am On Oct 03, 2017
Motherhood fits her so much..she come look sweeter now sef..
Re: A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos by kellyTimmy1(m): 11:46am On Oct 03, 2017
favourmic:
SOME GUYS ARE VERY STUPID. Girls beware of some facebook boyfriends.
This is what a guy born by woman did to a girl he took out today. A guy took her girlfriend out for a first time date, both are facebook friends, the girl is a student of Lagos State University, both are Yoruba's. The guy brought the girl to a bar were me and my friends are drinking, when they came in the guy requested for Hennessey VSOP which is 22k and the girl requested for Amstel malt which the guy refused her not to take, after some talks the guy ordered Hollandian yogurt of one thousand two hundred naira and a plate of catfish five thousand naira for his visitor. For the time they entered the bar, the guy went outside more than five times. Later the guy begged the girl to borrow him her Samsung Edge7 to call a friend that is refusing to pick his call which the girl did, as the guy dial the number on the girl phone he stood up and went outside as usual, that's how he went away with the girls phone and debt of twenty eight thousand two hundred naira. The innocent girl ended up the date in police cell this evening because she visits a facebook boyfriend. Girls please beware of facebook boyfriends many of them are not human being.

i done watch dis film Bro...
Re: A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos by sandrahnaub(f): 11:46am On Oct 03, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
My Own prayer be say make she just pray make The Village ppl of Toolz Oniru and Her own Village ppl no dey for same Coven if not dem go take papillon straw suck the belle undecided undecided

toolz lost her pregnancy
Re: A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos by Nov6(m): 11:47am On Oct 03, 2017
jobaltol:
Please folks...I am very curious.
I know that a woman's breast increases by 25% when aroused...
What about those having an implant, what increases in size when aroused? Is it the implant or the tissues around the implant? Wont the implant prevent full arousal?
Medics in the house, pls i need your explanation..thanks

wetin you wan use the explanation do?
Re: A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos by kaptaneSaka(m): 11:47am On Oct 03, 2017
where's the heavily pregnant here..... una eh!

1 Like

Re: A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos by Pidginwhisper: 11:48am On Oct 03, 2017
verygudbadguy:

You get point sha. But if she no show pics of the heavy pregnancy, people go start to still drag her for internet say she go buy pikin. Given the fact that she has been prophesied against to remain barren forever.
Bro, you get point..but e for make sense if she show d pregnancy when she tym to born don reach..na to snap for inside labour room..as be say na abroad she go take born..nothing concern her with wetin ppl for talk..No dey blv dem chop chop pastors
Re: A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos by ofuonyebi: 11:48am On Oct 03, 2017
Enough of this Akindele pregnancy please!

Do you people want to kill the yet unborn baby?...if she go to toilet u pple go show am..

if she go to Dubai, u pple go show the belle...abi she wan born another Jesus?

abeg, make una let the child waka in peace come out of the tommy to 9ja

make all this una olosho halahala no cause katakata for the baby...oooo!!
Re: A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos by Pidginwhisper: 11:49am On Oct 03, 2017
sandrahnaub:
toolz lost her pregnancy
Yup, Village ppl take papillon straw suck am sad sad
Re: A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos by Nov6(m): 11:50am On Oct 03, 2017
favourmic:
SOME GUYS ARE VERY STUPID. Girls beware of some facebook boyfriends.
This is what a guy born by woman did to a girl he took out today. A guy took her girlfriend out for a first time date, both are facebook friends, the girl is a student of Lagos State University, both are Yoruba's. The guy brought the girl to a bar were me and my friends are drinking, when they came in the guy requested for Hennessey VSOP which is 22k and the girl requested for Amstel malt which the guy refused her not to take, after some talks the guy ordered Hollandian yogurt of one thousand two hundred naira and a plate of catfish five thousand naira for his visitor. For the time they entered the bar, the guy went outside more than five times. Later the guy begged the girl to borrow him her Samsung Edge7 to call a friend that is refusing to pick his call which the girl did, as the guy dial the number on the girl phone he stood up and went outside as usual, that's how he went away with the girls phone and debt of twenty eight thousand two hundred naira. The innocent girl ended up the date in police cell this evening because she visits a facebook boyfriend. Girls please beware of facebook boyfriends many of them are not human being.

you should have bailed her out..
Re: A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 03, 2017
Pidginwhisper:

Climate change is affecting Nigerian politicians and celebrities sense of thinking/reasoning nowadays.
Re: A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos by Lincoln275(m): 11:51am On Oct 03, 2017
cookie Lyon of nigeria
Re: A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos by Burgerlomo: 11:51am On Oct 03, 2017
Well done JJC abi wetin be her husband name self cool
Re: A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 03, 2017
asokale ayo,na ibeji we want o
Re: A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 03, 2017
ofuonyebi:

Enough of this Akindele pregnancy please!

Do you people want to kill the yet unborn baby?...if she go to toilet u pple go show am..

if she go to Dubai, u pple go show the belle...abi she wan born another Jesus?

abeg, make una let the child waka in peace come out of the tommy to 9ja

make all this una olosho halahala no cause katakata for the baby...oooo!!
na she show us now,y she no kip am private
Re: A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 03, 2017
jobaltol:
What about those having an implant, what increases in size when aroused? Is it the implant or the tissues around the implant? Wont the implant prevent full arousal?
The implants doesn't enlarge. No elasticity sir. Your thoughts are right.

1 Like

Re: A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:55am On Oct 03, 2017
JJC Skill, scoring where other men failed since 13 AD.

1 Like

Re: A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos by holluwai(m): 12:00pm On Oct 03, 2017
Awon ebi ni oloshi

Olofo, olorikori ekeji weyrey.

Dey your own o!
happney65:

Bad belle people sighted..oloshi..
Re: A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2017
adaksbullet:
Helped me whiched mine wife save deliver too wink smiley

Safe deliver to ur wife o oga english guru
Re: A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:02pm On Oct 03, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
Instead of her to keep it secret she's there exposing herself...ok o na look i just dey look

Are people that wicked now that women should be hiding their pregnancies like stolen goods?
Re: A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos by olufemight1979: 12:13pm On Oct 03, 2017
Safe delivery in Jesus name!
Re: A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
she don fine small pass bfr
Re: A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos by SUNDICOS(m): 12:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
rhi99853lo9:
beautiful
And Gionee users mostly
Re: A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos by Zalza: 12:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
I thank God for you Madam. Wishing you a safe delivery.
Re: A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos by MarieSucre(f): 12:23pm On Oct 03, 2017
jobaltol:

Not a medic so take what I say with a pinch of salt but women are adviced to take out their implants when they're pregnant, you are not to breastfeed a baby with silicon in your boobs.
Re: A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos by Queenserah26(f): 12:30pm On Oct 03, 2017
Jenifa Kan, worldwide kan
Safe delivery
Re: A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos by youngshegoal(m): 12:31pm On Oct 03, 2017
safe deliver
Re: A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos by ajasam12: 12:40pm On Oct 03, 2017
Pidginwhisper:

that's when she'll now finally give birth and Nigerians go say she go adopt the children nii...
don't u know u Nigerians can frustrate celebrities sometimes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke Pictured With Her Father At Hospital, Calls Him Her "Sugar Daddy" / E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) / Davido Issues Stern Warning After Toke Makinwa Flaunted Her Off-white Belt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.