Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Atheism By Definition Is Problematic - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheism By Definition Is Problematic (7183 Views)

By Definition, Jesus Is Actually A Bastard With Unknown Root. / A Prayerless Wife Is Problematic Says Mike Bamiloye / Atheism VS Christianity, Which One Is A Result Of Indoctrination? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheism By Definition Is Problematic by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
butterflyl1on:

I want to believe that your stupidity isn't genetic but cultivated.

Can you show me who denies atheists freedom from religion? This is a religious section. Atheists are not religious yet they are all over the place here jumping on every religious thread and you now make this nonsensical comment?

Ogbeni you better seek medical help or counselling for this your stupidity. It is already out of hand.

How can we deny atheists what they claim they are already free from? grin
shocked Butterflylion, is this you or someone else? Do you become a LION when it suits you and a FLY when it's convenient? Fvcking hypocrite. Don't you think you should pay for this? grin
Re: Atheism By Definition Is Problematic by Daeylar(f): 6:54pm On Oct 05, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
shocked Butterflylion, is this you or someone else? Do you become a LION when it suits you and a FLY when it's convenient? Fvcking hypocrite. Don't you think you should pay for this? grin

You're enjoying this, grin grin using him to catch fun grin grin
Good that you're sticking up for your friend.
Re: Atheism By Definition Is Problematic by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 05, 2017
butterflyl1on:

grin no wonder Nairaland is your safe haven.

You chose your path so deal with the consequences. Be bold enough to cancel religion and state you are an atheist. Afterall traditionalists refuse to swear by the bible or Quran so you can simply ask that they trust you without attaching anything as your anchor cheesy

The family that put the atheist in an asylum probably saw the devolution of his mental state which atheism caused grin Just like you whose atheism has brought dumbness.

There is always a downside to atheism same with other aspects of life. Learn to live with your choices and the consequences they bring.

#stop being a coward
Are you enjoying your hypocrisy? grin
Re: Atheism By Definition Is Problematic by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
Daeylar:

You're enjoying this, grin grin using him to catch fun grin grin
That fellow is a disgrace to himself and his family, honestly. His position on civility has a 100% range.

I hate hypocrites like that.
Re: Atheism By Definition Is Problematic by Daeylar(f): 7:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
That fellow is a disgrace to himself and his family, honestly. His position on civility has a 100% range.

I hate hypocrites like that.

I modified the post smiley read the new one
Re: Atheism By Definition Is Problematic by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
Daeylar:
Good that you're sticking up for your friend.
By friend, you mean who?
Re: Atheism By Definition Is Problematic by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
dalaman:

He said he has Hausa people LIVING around his pig farm. Can you imagine! Hausa people that consider sighting pigs as haram. Butterflyliar.
Just when I thought I was the first to give him that name. That guy is disgusting. I can never take him seriously again. grin

Do you know he said certain words on this thread on civility, directed at CatfishBilly? Few pages later, nigga went back on his words, making a 100% U-turn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism By Definition Is Problematic by Daeylar(f): 7:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
By friend, you mean who?

Maybe friend was the wrong term but you did say you were annoyed with with butter did to catfbilly, that's what I meant
Re: Atheism By Definition Is Problematic by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
Daeylar:

Maybe friend was the wrong term but you did say you were annoyed with with butter did to catfbilly, that's what I meant
Yeah, I was annoyed because it was SO WRONG. He's not my friend - I don't really know him, and he doesn't know me either. But neither is he my enemy. cheesy
Re: Atheism By Definition Is Problematic by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 05, 2017
vaxx:
ooh good I thought as much....am ready to rub mind with you.if you are not in a position of I know better than you....pls why do you consider this topic illogical? I will tolerate every insult...if it will make you express your veiw perfectly.... Nonetheless it is reasonable we chart like a gentlemen.....
Why I consider it illogical? I'm in no mood for debates tonight. I'm busy enjoying the cool feeling of observing the moving streams of life in MY night sky. Let me give my Goddess Mother her due. smiley
Re: Atheism By Definition Is Problematic by vaxx: 7:32pm On Oct 05, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
Why I consider it illogical? I'm in no mood for debates tonight. I'm busy enjoying the cool feeling of observing the moving streams of life in MY night sky. Let me give my Goddess Mother her due. smiley
whenever you are free...just give me a mention.....am always ready to learn.....
Re: Atheism By Definition Is Problematic by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
vaxx:
whenever you are free...just give me a mention.....am always ready to learn.....
No qualms, sir.
Re: Atheism By Definition Is Problematic by Daeylar(f): 7:42pm On Oct 05, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
Yeah, I was annoyed because it was SO WRONG. He's not my friend - I don't really know him, and he doesn't know me either. But neither is he my enemy. cheesy

Noted, sorry about that,
Re: Atheism By Definition Is Problematic by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
butterflyl1on:

grin Don't mind those two knuckleheads they just love arguing over everything including ones personal life and convince themselves that they know your personal life better than you do.

Awon oloriburuku somborri cheesy
Is there any Yoruba around to help me translate this? grin

Christ, I feel like cursing this guy. Hypocrisy is a social vice and I hate it a lot. It's at the root at of a lot of evil in society, including the disease called Abrahamism. It makes morals, values, principles and standards pointless and meaningless.

Butterflylion, you're a disgusting hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Atheism By Definition Is Problematic by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 05, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
Is there any Yoruba around to help me translate this? grin

Christ, I feel like cursing this guy. Hypocrisy is a social vice and I hate it a lot. It's at the root at of a lot of evil in society, including the disease called Abrahamism. It makes morals, values, principles and standards pointless and meaningless.

Butterflylion, you're a disgusting hypocrite.
It means jerk.
Re: Atheism By Definition Is Problematic by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
Tahra:
It means jerk.
Lol....... I'm Yoruba of the Ondo specie. I know what it means. Was being sort of sarcastic. grin

How was your day?
Re: Atheism By Definition Is Problematic by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
Lol....... I'm Yoruba of the Ondo specie. I know what it means. Was being sort of sarcastic. grin

How was your day?
:>( grin Great and you?
Re: Atheism By Definition Is Problematic by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
Tahra:
:>( grin Great and you?
Great as well. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Second Coming Of Christ Or The Rapture? / Pastor Adeboye - Let Your Little Light Shine / Pope Francis' Message For World Mission Sunday 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.