Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,095 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

12 riddles Only A true Genius Can Solve - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / 12 riddles Only A true Genius Can Solve (30257 Views)

Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) / Who Can Solve This Question? A Or B? (photo Inside) / Great Riddles That Will Make You Think Outside The Box (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 riddles Only A true Genius Can Solve by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 29, 2017
victme1:

Open the lion door then run and quickly open the glass door. Radiation kills the lion for him. He then use d lion door and away he goes

this is wrong! i actually thought of this for the first time buh as a genius you will know that it is wrong, once you open the door, that radiation hit u as fast as possible, then you can't even have a life to open the other door.
Re: 12 riddles Only A true Genius Can Solve by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 29, 2017
[quote author=Emerald94 post=61867996][/quote]
you are correct
Re: 12 riddles Only A true Genius Can Solve by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 29, 2017
elantraceey:

He'll use the chair and table and leave through the roof
wrong! you can't pass through 6inches rounded hole.
Re: 12 riddles Only A true Genius Can Solve by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
seguno2:

The answer to number 8 should be 11 people i.e. 10 + 1.
Thanks.
Re: 12 riddles Only A true Genius Can Solve by bigpicture001: 1:16pm On Oct 29, 2017
.this riddle will take you an entire week..if not months...3 witches with 3 of thier children ; each child for one mother...are about to cross to the other side of a river,with a boat that can contain just two persons.(no padler) in the absence of any of the mother,her child will sure be eaten by any mother witch present..but child don't each child..how can they all cross over intact...get it. and I owe u airtime
Re: 12 riddles Only A true Genius Can Solve by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 29, 2017
DaQueen7:

I'm not sure cause I have a feeling the two doors has something to do with it but I think he'll just put the chair on the table and get out through the hole in the ceiling.
grin you can't pass through a 6inches rounded hole grin
the answer is he wait for nightfall and pass through the door that leads to the glass tunnel
Re: 12 riddles Only A true Genius Can Solve by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 29, 2017
vivie01:

shervydman, orgzeyn, your attention is required here
bigpicture001:
.this riddle will take you an entire week..if not months...3 witches with 3 of thier children ; each child for one mother...are about to cross to the other side of a river,with a boat that can contain just two persons.(no padler) in the absence of any of the mother,her child will sure be eaten by any mother witch present..but child don't each child..how can they all cross over intact...get it. and I owe u airtime
guy, this your riddle just dy confusing, expantiate pls. i mean ask the riddle again in a clearer manner
vivie01:

shervydman, orgzeyn, your attention is required here
don't tell me undecided you can't
Re: 12 riddles Only A true Genius Can Solve by bigpicture001: 1:29pm On Oct 29, 2017
chinedubrazil:

guy, this your riddle just dy confusing, expantiate pls. i mean ask the riddle again in a clearer manner

it took almost Evry one I asked like two weeks to crack...d most difficult ever
Re: 12 riddles Only A true Genius Can Solve by Bluezy13(m): 1:38pm On Oct 29, 2017
bigpicture001:

Let the mothers be A, B, and C With their children ã, b and c respectively;

And let L2 be the other side.

ã and b will cross first to L2,
ã will come back and pick A to L2
A will come back and and pick B to L2

Then, ã will come back and pick c to L2
finally c will back and pick C to L2.

NB: Each trip takes place ASAP.

Alternatively,
Well lemme pocket it
Awaiting my airtime
Re: 12 riddles Only A true Genius Can Solve by Gemc3(f): 2:08pm On Oct 29, 2017
bigpicture001:
.this riddle will take you an entire week..if not months...3 witches with 3 of thier children ; each child for one mother...are about to cross to the other side of a river,with a boat that can contain just two persons.(no padler) in the absence of any of the mother,her child will sure be eaten by any mother witch present..but child don't ea child..how can they all cross over intact...get it. and I owe u airtime

Hmmm. . . Lemme try.

Two children cross . The first and second. Then the second child stays back while the first child comes back and with the boat.

Next, the first child and the first mother enters. When they get there, the first child gets out and the first mother returns with the boat. Now two children are across.

Next, third woman and third child enter. Third child comes down while third mother takes the boat back
Three children are across now.

Next, the first mother and the second mother enter. When they get there, the third child enters and takes the boat back to bring his/her mother, the third woman, across.

1 Like

Re: 12 riddles Only A true Genius Can Solve by drlaykay(m): 2:09pm On Oct 29, 2017
victme1:

Open the lion door then run and quickly open the glass door. Radiation kills the lion for him. He then use d lion door and away he goes
Hmmm
Jet Li

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 12 riddles Only A true Genius Can Solve by Bluezy13(m): 2:12pm On Oct 29, 2017
Gemc3:

Hmmm. . . Lemme try.

Two children cross . The first and second. Then the second child stays back while the first child comes back and with the boat.

Next, the first child and the first mother enters. When they get there, the first child gets out and the first mother returns with the boat. Now two children are across.

Next, third woman and third child enter. Third child comes down while third mother takes the boat back

Next, the first mother and the second mother enter. When they get there, the third child enters and takes the boat back to bring his/her mother, the third woman, across.

I'm faster hehehe
You are not a mathematician
Re: 12 riddles Only A true Genius Can Solve by ladensmith(m): 2:25pm On Oct 29, 2017
ChuksDaVinci:
Find the answers at the end to check whether you’re a true genius.
Iran.

1 Like

Re: 12 riddles Only A true Genius Can Solve by vivie01(f): 2:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
chinedubrazil:

I've given it a trial now, though I knew there would be more to it than what I gave as answer ......
Re: 12 riddles Only A true Genius Can Solve by vivie01(f): 2:31pm On Oct 29, 2017
shervydman:

hmmmn........wetin him want take break the branch, hand kwa?? snake no go bite the hand?? shocked

cheesy I cant just think of anything around that time jor.

1 Like

Re: 12 riddles Only A true Genius Can Solve by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
vivie01:

I've given it a trial now, though I knew it would be more than what I gave as answer ......
i have put down another one in the forum section, go down there and try your stuff
Re: 12 riddles Only A true Genius Can Solve by vivie01(f): 2:38pm On Oct 29, 2017
chinedubrazil:

i have put down another one in the forum section, go down there and try your stuff

Ok!
Re: 12 riddles Only A true Genius Can Solve by vivie01(f): 3:12pm On Oct 29, 2017
chinedubrazil:

Chinedu, dont give answer yet, you edit it so that others can give it a trial as well. We might likely have various opinions you know. Thanks anyway.
Re: 12 riddles Only A true Genius Can Solve by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 29, 2017
vivie01:

Chinedu, dont give answer yet, you edit it so that others can give it a trial as well. We might likely have various opinions you know. Thanks anyway.
is alright
Re: 12 riddles Only A true Genius Can Solve by Bsoam: 4:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
bigpicture001:

Let mothers be A, B & C and the children be a, b & c respectively. A & a cross first, a drops, A takes back the boat. b & c cross next, any one of the them can take the boat back. let's say c. c takes the boat back, then A & B cross to the other side. Any mother and child can take the boat back, let's use Aa. A & a takes the boat back, a drops and B and A cross to the other side. A & B drop and b takes the boat to the other side. This way all the mothers are on the other side. a & b comes back, a takes the boat to bring c. And everybody has successfully crossed without anyone being there without it mother.

1 Like

Re: 12 riddles Only A true Genius Can Solve by cho25bc(f): 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
Yes sir

chinedubrazil:

Wrong! You Can't pass 6 inches round a hole. the answer have been said.
he can only escape by nightfall through the door that leads to the glass tunnel
Re: 12 riddles Only A true Genius Can Solve by bigpicture001: 8:08pm On Oct 29, 2017
Bluezy13:

Let the mothers be A, B, and C With their children ã, b and c respectively;

And let L2 be the other side.

ã and b will cross first to L2,
ã will come back and pick A to L2
A will come back and and pick B to L2

Then, ã will come back and pick c to L2
finally c will back and pick C to L2.

NB: Each trip takes place ASAP.

Alternatively,
Well lemme pocket it
Awaiting my airtime
...am sorry man for the delay in responding..av been outta the house..but ur answer isn't correct..on your 2nd arrangements if a comes bak and take A..then A will end up eaten up b that have already crossed at L2
Re: 12 riddles Only A true Genius Can Solve by bigpicture001: 8:18pm On Oct 29, 2017
Bsoam:

Let mothers be A, B & C and the children be a, b & c respectively. A & a cross first, a drops, A takes back the boat. b & c cross next, any one of the them can take the boat back. let's say c. c takes the boat back, then A & B cross to the other side. Any mother and child can take the boat back, let's use Aa. A & a takes the boat back, a drops and B and A cross to the other side. A & B drop and b takes the boat to the other side. This way all the mothers are on the other side. a & b comes back, a takes the boat to bring c. And everybody has successfully crossed without anyone being there without it mother.
...hurray...! You are a genius..i doff mä hat for u..u shocked me
Re: 12 riddles Only A true Genius Can Solve by bigpicture001: 8:22pm On Oct 29, 2017
bigpicture001:
...hurray...! You are a genius..i doff mä hat for u..u shocked me
...wait ooo..just read all over again nd dint see you mention C
Re: 12 riddles Only A true Genius Can Solve by bigpicture001: 8:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
Gemc3:

Hmmm. . . Lemme try.

..on your second paragraph..if the first child and mother cross, the mother of the first child will eat up the already crossed 2nd child
Re: 12 riddles Only A true Genius Can Solve by Bluezy13(m): 9:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
bigpicture001:
...am sorry man for the delay in responding..av been outta the house..but ur answer isn't correct..on your 2nd arrangements if a comes bak and take A..then A will end up eaten up b that have already crossed at L2

Of course not.
On my second arrangement,
A leaves ã and b at L2 and not ã.
In my arrangements, A is not left with b or c, B is not left with ã or c, C is not left with ã or b.

Go through it carefully
Re: 12 riddles Only A true Genius Can Solve by Bluezy13(m): 9:27pm On Oct 29, 2017
bigpicture001:
..on your second paragraph..if the first child and mother cross, the mother of the first child will eat up the already crossed 2nd child

This lady is correct as well
Re: 12 riddles Only A true Genius Can Solve by Avatarmodest(m): 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
chinedubrazil:
3. Air
4. give it out as a loan and charge with interest.
8. 10 PEOPLE
9. if he is born in 1995 and is 33 years old today, then it is possible if today is 2028
10. it is because it is impossible to see a man with a wooden leg
nice logic buh i think the correct ansa shd be
3. Hole- (the more hole the less weight)
4. (your ansa makes brain buh its nt d easiest) Put d money infront of a mirror.
8. 11 people- (20eyes for 10 ppl plus the man in the library)
9. He was born in ward/room number 1995.
10. You dnt take pictures with a wooden leg, you use a camera.
Re: 12 riddles Only A true Genius Can Solve by bigpicture001: 10:18pm On Oct 29, 2017
Bluezy13:

Of course not.
On my second arrangement,
A leaves ã and b at L2 and not ã.
In my arrangements, A is not left with b or c, B is not left with ã or c, C is not left with ã or b.

Go through it carefully
on ur 5th line u said a will take A to L2..have u forgotten that b is already at L2.. nd that A getting there means that b is dead..
Re: 12 riddles Only A true Genius Can Solve by Bluezy13(m): 10:27pm On Oct 29, 2017
bigpicture001:
on ur 5th line u said a will take A to L2..have u forgotten that b is already at L2.. nd that A getting there means that b is dead..

When ã takes A to L2, A does not remain with b. A goes back immediately with the boat, while ã and b stay back.
Re: 12 riddles Only A true Genius Can Solve by bigpicture001: 10:34pm On Oct 29, 2017
Bluezy13:

When ã takes A to L2, A does not remain with b. A goes back immediately with the boat, while ã and b stay back.
..just a min of being with another child with our her mother..d child must be eaten..?
Re: 12 riddles Only A true Genius Can Solve by Bluezy13(m): 10:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
bigpicture001:
..just a min of being with another child with our her mother..d child must be eaten..?

It's an exchange.
As one person is leaving the boat, the other person is entering at the same time (simultaneously).
A and b can't stay together for even a second!

My answer is correct.
Don't worry about the airtime

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairaland Crossword Quiz 2 / All The SHARP Guys!!! – Get In Here And Find Starboy ‘wizkid’ In This Photo ? / IQ Test: Can You Answer It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.