Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

12 riddles Only A true Genius Can Solve - Forum Games (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / 12 riddles Only A true Genius Can Solve (30256 Views)

Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) / Who Can Solve This Question? A Or B? (photo Inside) / Great Riddles That Will Make You Think Outside The Box (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 riddles Only A true Genius Can Solve by bigpicture001: 10:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
Bluezy13:

It's an exchange.
As one person is leaving the boat, the other person is entering at the same time (simultaneously).
A and b can't stay together for even a second!

My answer is correct.
Don't worry about the airtime
..trust me..it is not..there is honestly a way around it..just tink deeper
Re: 12 riddles Only A true Genius Can Solve by emmy9500: 11:58pm On Oct 29, 2017
1. iran
3. holes
4. fold it
Re: 12 riddles Only A true Genius Can Solve by Gemc3(f): 8:53am On Oct 30, 2017
bigpicture001:
..on your second paragraph..if the first child and mother cross, the mother of the first child will eat up the already crossed 2nd child

She's still in the boat. Only her child gets out. She can't eat the other child.
Re: 12 riddles Only A true Genius Can Solve by Gemc3(f): 8:54am On Oct 30, 2017
Bluezy13:

I'm faster hehehe
You are not a mathematician

Cos you said let this be a or b or c? One doesn't need to be a mathematician to do that. I just didn't want to cos I know some people reading may want plain straight English. Lol.

Congrats on being faster.
Re: 12 riddles Only A true Genius Can Solve by bigpicture001: 11:13am On Oct 30, 2017
Gemc3:

She's still in the boat. Only her child gets out. She can't eat the other child.
...that's y dey called her a witch...dey act at the slightest chance...your not correct dear
Re: 12 riddles Only A true Genius Can Solve by Gemc3(f): 11:18am On Oct 30, 2017
bigpicture001:
...that's y dey called her a witch...dey act at the slightest chance...your not correct dear

I am not disputing the fact that they are witches. It's just a riddle.

That's my final answer tho.

When you finally get the answer you believe is correct, notify me.

Thanks.
Re: 12 riddles Only A true Genius Can Solve by bigpicture001: 11:23am On Oct 30, 2017
Gemc3:

I am not disputing the fact that they are witches. It's just a riddle.

That's my final answer tho.

When you finally get the answer you believe is correct, notify me.

Thanks.
...I know the answer already
Re: 12 riddles Only A true Genius Can Solve by Reprobate: 5:24am On Oct 31, 2017
Re: 12 riddles Only A true Genius Can Solve by Makschinchin: 12:39pm On Nov 12, 2017
ChuksDaVinci:
And this

Hello Chuks, Just going through these; nice one. I've gone trough your profile but noticed you are yet to give the answers.. waiting for your answers on these riddles.. Can you notify/mention me when you've answered them?

Thank you..
Re: 12 riddles Only A true Genius Can Solve by eddie7: 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
I have 4 faces but I am not a cube. What am I?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 riddles Only A true Genius Can Solve by frbona: 9:24am On Dec 14, 2017
ChuksDaVinci:
Find the answers at the end to check whether you’re a true genius.
iran
Re: 12 riddles Only A true Genius Can Solve by toby2(m): 3:10pm On Dec 13, 2018
another riddle for genius
=
in a room, there are two doors, a table and a chair and there is also 6inches round hole at the ceiling.
ade want to escape from that dungeon(room), one door leads to a hungry lion and the other door leads to a glass tunnel with high radiation from sun which would even kill ade if he mistakenly open that door.
so how can he escape from that room?
=
Daqueen7, vivie01, chuksDavinci oya take it
open the two doors and hide in the ceiling. the lion will enter the radiating tunnel and die, and he can come down and follow the room which the lion came from
Re: 12 riddles Only A true Genius Can Solve by PrincessEstates: 9:12am On Jun 25, 2020
bigpicture001:
.this riddle will take you an entire week..if not months...3 witches with 3 of thier children ; each child for one mother...are about to cross to the other side of a river,with a boat that can contain just two persons.(no padler) in the absence of any of the mother,her child will sure be eaten by any mother witch present..but child don't each child..how can they all cross over intact...get it. and I owe u airtime

Let the 3 mothers be letters A, B, C
Let their 3 children be letters a, b, c respectively
Let the side of the river they're currently on be S1
Let the other side be S2

Solution:
A&a cross to S2, leaving behind B,b,C&c on S1
A returns to S1, leaving behind a on S2
b&c cross to S2, leaving behind A,B,C on S1
c returns to S1, leaving behind a&b on S2
A&B cross to S2, leaving behind C&c on S1
B&b returns to S1, leaving behind A&a on S2
B&C cross to S2, leaving behind b&c on S1
a returns S1, leaving behind A,B&C on S2
a&b cross to S2, leaving behind c on S1
b returns to S1, leaving behind A,a,B&C on S2
Finally, b&c cross to S2 and they're all complete.

At no point is any child left with another child's mother.
Re: 12 riddles Only A true Genius Can Solve by bigpicture001: 9:27am On Jun 25, 2020
Bsoam:

Let mothers be A, B & C and the children be a, b & c respectively. A & a cross first, a drops, A takes back the boat. b & c cross next, any one of the them can take the boat back. let's say c. c takes the boat back, then A & B cross to the other side. Any mother and child can take the boat back, let's use Aa. A & a takes the boat back, a drops and B and A cross to the other side. A & B drop and b takes the boat to the other side. This way all the mothers are on the other side. a & b comes back, a takes the boat to bring c. And everybody has successfully crossed without anyone being there without it mother.

You were almost there
Re: 12 riddles Only A true Genius Can Solve by bigpicture001: 9:28am On Jun 25, 2020
PrincessEstates:

Let the 3 mothers be letters A, B, C
Let their 3 children be letters a, b, c respectively
Let the side of the river they're currently on be S1
Let the other side be S2

Solution:
A&a cross to S2, leaving behind B,b,C&c on S1
A returns to S1, leaving behind a on S2
b&c cross to S2, leaving behind A,B,C on S1
c returns to S1, leaving behind a&b on S2
A&B cross to S2, leaving behind C&c on S1
B&b returns to S1, leaving behind A&a on S2
B&C cross to S2, leaving behind b&c on S1
a returns S1, leaving behind A,B&C on S2
a&b cross to S2, leaving behind c on S1
b returns to S1, leaving behind A,a,B&C on S2
Finally, b&c cross to S2 and they're all complete.

At no point is any child left with another child's mother.

You got it correctly. How long did it take uu
Re: 12 riddles Only A true Genius Can Solve by PrincessEstates: 10:50pm On Jun 30, 2020
bigpicture001:

Double post
Re: 12 riddles Only A true Genius Can Solve by PrincessEstates: 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2020
bigpicture001:

Not long actually, my brain dey calculate well for these kin things... Lol.
It actually took me waaaaaay longer to type out the answer
Re: 12 riddles Only A true Genius Can Solve by bigpicture001: 10:55pm On Jun 30, 2020
PrincessEstates:

Not long actually, my brain dey calculate well for these kin things... Lol
It actually took me waaaaaay longer to type out the answer

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairaland Crossword Quiz 2 / All The SHARP Guys!!! – Get In Here And Find Starboy ‘wizkid’ In This Photo ? / IQ Test: Can You Answer It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.