Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Man In Aba Charges N20 To Cross People On Bad Road With Wheelbarrow (Photos) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Man In Aba Charges N20 To Cross People On Bad Road With Wheelbarrow (Photos) (51710 Views)

What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 / Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork / Breaking News: Kogi State Wheelbarrow Pushers Embarked On Indefinite Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man In Aba Charges N20 To Cross People On Bad Road With Wheelbarrow (Photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 03, 2017
is this legal? Africans likes hard work.
Re: Man In Aba Charges N20 To Cross People On Bad Road With Wheelbarrow (Photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
Shame on Abia state politicians.

Re: Man In Aba Charges N20 To Cross People On Bad Road With Wheelbarrow (Photos) by Jacktheripper: 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
akpur1:
Oboi XXX6993, cool picture grin
Re: Man In Aba Charges N20 To Cross People On Bad Road With Wheelbarrow (Photos) by Jacktheripper: 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
akpur1:
Oboi XXX6993, cool picture grin
Post the picture I wan see cool picture abeg
Re: Man In Aba Charges N20 To Cross People On Bad Road With Wheelbarrow (Photos) by ussy09(m): 1:50pm On Oct 03, 2017
His an entrepreneur.
Re: Man In Aba Charges N20 To Cross People On Bad Road With Wheelbarrow (Photos) by Coldfeets: 1:55pm On Oct 03, 2017
At least, he should be wearing rain boots na.

gypsey:
is this legal? Africans likes hard work.

Exactly!!!

So many africans would rather work hard than work smart.
Re: Man In Aba Charges N20 To Cross People On Bad Road With Wheelbarrow (Photos) by akpur1(m): 2:02pm On Oct 03, 2017
Jacktheripper:

Post the picture I wan see cool picture abeg
Na Dick inside pussyy e post, dickson wey dey hang one confirm babe
Re: Man In Aba Charges N20 To Cross People On Bad Road With Wheelbarrow (Photos) by Oju4190: 2:05pm On Oct 03, 2017
pls oooo wat page is dat nude pic again?Am looking for it.
Re: Man In Aba Charges N20 To Cross People On Bad Road With Wheelbarrow (Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
Coldfeets:
At least, he should be wearing rain boots na.

Exactly!!!

So many africans would rather work hard than work smart.

Absolutely! i guess they believe in hard work pays. i have always doubted that notion, hard work make s people ill, tired, old, poor and hopeless, see how he is walking bare foot in that bacteria infected mud for meagre 20 naira. Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Man In Aba Charges N20 To Cross People On Bad Road With Wheelbarrow (Photos) by Damesa(f): 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
WORLD KWA!!!!! THOUGH I KNOW ITS KNOWN FOR ITS DIRTINESS .
Derekethan1:
Aba is the dirtiest city in the world
Re: Man In Aba Charges N20 To Cross People On Bad Road With Wheelbarrow (Photos) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
As Rich as nigeria is folks are doing this kinda Rubbish job to survive, pity!
Re: Man In Aba Charges N20 To Cross People On Bad Road With Wheelbarrow (Photos) by lazyandproud: 2:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
Na PMB and the Afonjas cause am not the state Governor. Tueeeeh biafrauds hold your Govs accountable.
Re: Man In Aba Charges N20 To Cross People On Bad Road With Wheelbarrow (Photos) by muibi1(m): 2:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
Derekethan1:
I had kids looking at my fone when I opened this tread only for them to see this with me and I'm a fucking class teacher.... Do u know what you just put me in??!!!!!!
i tried to see what the guy posted that ppl are complaining about but the mods seems to have banned him already. Well na Amebo i wan do.
Re: Man In Aba Charges N20 To Cross People On Bad Road With Wheelbarrow (Photos) by JazzMode: 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
PaperLace:
I don't understand Okezie Ikpeazu mode of road construction, that should be Faulks rd.

Evidence of bad leadership. The poor can only but try to take advantage and seek for genuine means of survival.
Re: Man In Aba Charges N20 To Cross People On Bad Road With Wheelbarrow (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 2:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
Mztarstrechy:
Trust Aba people anyway na way.According to Imo City News,the man pictured below makes money by helping people cross a bad road in Aba.He charges N20 per head.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/see-how-man-makes-money-in-abaphotos.html?m=1

Nigerian wey wear white on white go Aba market, that one na Nigerian?
Re: Man In Aba Charges N20 To Cross People On Bad Road With Wheelbarrow (Photos) by JazzMode: 2:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
gypsey:
Absolutely! i guess they believe in hard work pays. i have always doubted that notion, hard work make s people ill, tired, old, poor and hopeless, see how he is walking bare foot in that bacteria infected mud for meagre 20 naira. Rubbish!
And he could slip, fall and get serious injury.
Re: Man In Aba Charges N20 To Cross People On Bad Road With Wheelbarrow (Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 2:30pm On Oct 03, 2017
One IPOB go open I'm mouth say na hussle be this! mtcheeewww

1 Like

Re: Man In Aba Charges N20 To Cross People On Bad Road With Wheelbarrow (Photos) by chibowobbed(m): 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2017
And for him, government should never think of repairing the road.....lol

1 Like

Re: Man In Aba Charges N20 To Cross People On Bad Road With Wheelbarrow (Photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
JazzMode:

And he could slip, fall and get serious injury.
Absolutely! and ends up paying more than he earned on hospital bills.
Re: Man In Aba Charges N20 To Cross People On Bad Road With Wheelbarrow (Photos) by Marrtynze(m): 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2017
Nice one, very creative hustle, that 20 sef too small, when will he make 1000naira in a day, he should increase it to 50 naira, u cannot pay, u can as well take a walk through the mud.

1 Like

Re: Man In Aba Charges N20 To Cross People On Bad Road With Wheelbarrow (Photos) by Redman44(m): 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2017
This man should charge 50 naira per crossing for this task. The 20 Naira is too small. And he should go and get a Wellington boot ( 2nd hand or new ). There is nothing wrong with what he is doing. He just wants to put food on his table. If more Nigerians are thinking creatively, this country will be the better for it.
Re: Man In Aba Charges N20 To Cross People On Bad Road With Wheelbarrow (Photos) by jasawa: 3:00pm On Oct 03, 2017
Mztarstrechy:
Trust Aba people anyway na way.According to Imo City News,the man pictured below makes money by helping people cross a bad road in Aba.He charges N20 per head.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/see-how-man-makes-money-in-abaphotos.html?m=1
Shame!shame!!shame!!! this is a street of a city in the S/eastern Nigeria. For 16years they worshipped PDP yet they are OK with the until when Jona loses the election suddenly their eyes has open and they shout marginalization. God bless PMB

1 Like

Re: Man In Aba Charges N20 To Cross People On Bad Road With Wheelbarrow (Photos) by ngelbee(f): 3:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
He is just full of wisdom
Re: Man In Aba Charges N20 To Cross People On Bad Road With Wheelbarrow (Photos) by Sixaxis: 3:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
Creativity at its peak..
Nyc one brov..
Re: Man In Aba Charges N20 To Cross People On Bad Road With Wheelbarrow (Photos) by Coldfeets: 3:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
gypsey:

They call it hustling...

I call it suffering... tongue
Re: Man In Aba Charges N20 To Cross People On Bad Road With Wheelbarrow (Photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
Coldfeets:

They call it hustling...

I call it suffering... tongue
true talk! tongue
Re: Man In Aba Charges N20 To Cross People On Bad Road With Wheelbarrow (Photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 3:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
fabiano09:

lol I don't think any1 will pay 100 naira for that service in aba

Eh ya cry hard work little pay embarassed

Father lord pls answer that mans prayer on time...biko
Re: Man In Aba Charges N20 To Cross People On Bad Road With Wheelbarrow (Photos) by Ijebusomaada: 3:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
Business Summit of Entrepreneurs in Marketing holds on October 7 2017 in Lagos Nigeria. An opportunity to learn how to make extra income. Call +2348068045223 to RSVP. Limited Tickets available, first come first serve.
Re: Man In Aba Charges N20 To Cross People On Bad Road With Wheelbarrow (Photos) by dejeanes: 5:59pm On Oct 03, 2017
The guy is urge with all business ideas. This is a protocol to earn money in a bad transportation system grin. This will only happen in aba...lolz
Re: Man In Aba Charges N20 To Cross People On Bad Road With Wheelbarrow (Photos) by mechanics(m): 6:37pm On Oct 03, 2017
okay, nice idea, atleast, he's seeing money.
Re: Man In Aba Charges N20 To Cross People On Bad Road With Wheelbarrow (Photos) by Rhea(f): 6:37pm On Oct 03, 2017
Mztarstrechy:

Legacy of orji uzor kalu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Lost My Job At An Airtel Shop Today / How Lucrative Is Pharmacy As A Career? / Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.