Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

I'm PR Expert That Is Looking For Organization That Need Digital Marketing. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm PR Expert That Is Looking For Organization That Need Digital Marketing. (250 Views)

Can You Work In An Organization That Orders Staff To Submit Their Phones / This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm PR Expert That Is Looking For Organization That Need Digital Marketing. by odinakaokoli(m): 2:01pm On Oct 03, 2017
My name is kingsley from Nigeria living here in Lagos , I am a graduate in Public Relations management and have also completed my degree in Public relations management in Cape Peninsula University of Technology Cape Town South Africa. By fact, I’m socially active person with friendly nature, a good communicator indeed who is blessed with few friends. I keep a keen view to the reality of life thus approach people with positive mind and attitude and always prove to be helpful with honest effort and true dedication. Beside that always feel very happy and fortunate to meet and greet people belonging to different backgrounds and cultures. As such meeting are always important because they prove to be beneficial in future also it make things easy to cope whether one work or studies in my own country or outside the country. However, I have worked with various organizations in which I gain some experience during my school period. I have worked 1 year with Association of International student (AIS) in CPUT as Vice President, Volunteered for the Design, Development and Research (DDR) Conference this was held at the Belleville in my school, Public Relations Practitioner Nigeria Students Association (NSA). I am worked with NGO Development Action Group (DAG) which I have proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook Express, Good writing skills and Strong general admin skills.

I'm PR expert that is looking for organization or Company that need Digital marketing their Businesses.
Areas of my specialization
 SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
 E-mail Marketing
 Creating Blogs for your businesses
 Social Media marketing
 Client relationship management
 Rick management
 Media Tracking

Please kindly contact me with this contact
08093576492 or okoliodinakakinsgsley@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

I Will Create A Professional Blog For You / I Buy Any Amounts Of Itunes Gifted Card In Good Rates / Her Bag Stolen And Her $10,000 Dollas Engagement Ring Stolen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.