Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Chisom Osita Cries Publicly In Facebook Of How Her Husband Had Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chisom Osita Cries Publicly In Facebook Of How Her Husband Had Sex (1718 Views)

Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) / Nigerian Big Boy Rocks Only Boxers Publicly In A Shopping Mall In Lagos / Hijab Sister and Her Man Kissed Publicly In a Shopping Mall, Nigerians react (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chisom Osita Cries Publicly In Facebook Of How Her Husband Had Sex by EstherAdaeze: 2:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
Osita Ibeh, Osita Ibeh, how many times did I call you, you and your new wife must regret what you did to me and my kids, you two will not go unpunished, my tears and broken heart will not go in vain that is my prayers... click to continue @ http://www.ebimnageniusland.com/2017/10/chisom-osita-cries-publicly-in-facebook.html

Re: Chisom Osita Cries Publicly In Facebook Of How Her Husband Had Sex by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
I will be right back

1 Like

Re: Chisom Osita Cries Publicly In Facebook Of How Her Husband Had Sex by Evablizin(f): 2:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
undecided
Will social media epp God in punishing Osita?

1 Like

Re: Chisom Osita Cries Publicly In Facebook Of How Her Husband Had Sex by izaray(f): 3:56pm On Oct 03, 2017
I dnt just understand what is happening with married couples this days, its becoming too alarming.

Its either a couples seeking for a divorced, cheating or a broken homes..

What info are they now sending to our youths? May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Chisom Osita Cries Publicly In Facebook Of How Her Husband Had Sex by Skinni(m): 4:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
Nawaoo
The title sef tire me
Re: Chisom Osita Cries Publicly In Facebook Of How Her Husband Had Sex by Badmanbay(m): 4:31pm On Oct 03, 2017
Chai... This one no gree me grab popcorn..

E weak me

1 Like

Re: Chisom Osita Cries Publicly In Facebook Of How Her Husband Had Sex by EstherAdaeze: 4:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
where are you heading to?
Evaberry:
I will be right back
Re: Chisom Osita Cries Publicly In Facebook Of How Her Husband Had Sex by EstherAdaeze: 4:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
Lol, No be your fault
Badmanbay:
Chai... This one no gree me grab popcorn..

E weak me

(1) (Reply)

So Funny How He Got Her All Sqirting And H0rny Publicly / 9 Signs She's Not Serious About You & A Total Waste Of Time (Top Secret) / He Stole The Money To Buy Benz And Iphone X For His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.