Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,489 members, 7,830,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

A Nigerian Family Of Doctors Based In The US (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Nigerian Family Of Doctors Based In The US (Photos) (48444 Views)

"Thousands Of Doctors Could Be Considering Leaving The UK" - GMC / Mass Resignation Of Doctors In Ondo Over Unpaid Wages / Medical Tourism: Senate Moves To Block Revenue Leakages, Exodus Of Doctors, ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Family Of Doctors Based In The US (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 6:13pm On Oct 03, 2017
CNN reported is as an Nigerian American family of doctors grin
Re: A Nigerian Family Of Doctors Based In The US (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 6:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
ceezarhh:
diseases right now be like...
lol, that meme with his hands on his chest fits
Re: A Nigerian Family Of Doctors Based In The US (Photos) by magzey: 6:23pm On Oct 03, 2017
THE BRAIN PEOPLE I SALUTE UNA WELLA WELLA

Re: A Nigerian Family Of Doctors Based In The US (Photos) by estheremma(f): 6:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
Thier breakfask discussion will be like:Baby is feverish,i suspect d tonsils are inflamed n will nid to be nebulized by any of us... grin
Re: A Nigerian Family Of Doctors Based In The US (Photos) by benniearinze: 6:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
Igbo guys be making us proud all the time
Re: A Nigerian Family Of Doctors Based In The US (Photos) by mechanics(m): 6:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
nice feat
Re: A Nigerian Family Of Doctors Based In The US (Photos) by Akalia(m): 7:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
estheremma:
Thier breakfask discussion will be like:Baby is feverish,i suspect d tonsils are inflamed n will nid to be nebulized by any of us... grin
super dry!
Re: A Nigerian Family Of Doctors Based In The US (Photos) by kiddkash(m): 8:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
Dafreeguy:

I smell jealousy
na brick layers full his family that's why
Re: A Nigerian Family Of Doctors Based In The US (Photos) by kiddkash(m): 8:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
Dafreeguy:

I smell jealousy

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Family Of Doctors Based In The US (Photos) by peacemara54(m): 8:13pm On Oct 03, 2017
check My signature
Re: A Nigerian Family Of Doctors Based In The US (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
ifyain:
It is just survival instinct , if you are not in medical line in America, getting a good job is difficult.
Yeah to some extent true
Re: A Nigerian Family Of Doctors Based In The US (Photos) by Swagahyk(m): 8:22pm On Oct 03, 2017
fidalgo19:
Mtccchhhheeeewwwwwwwww.

Re: A Nigerian Family Of Doctors Based In The US (Photos) by Brunel(m): 8:34pm On Oct 03, 2017
ceezarhh:
As in ehn.
Where diseases wan hide here
Re: A Nigerian Family Of Doctors Based In The US (Photos) by Slimzjane(f): 8:40pm On Oct 03, 2017
ceezarhh:

Re: A Nigerian Family Of Doctors Based In The US (Photos) by ceezarhh(m): 8:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
[quote author=Slimzjane post=61080150][/quote]with a family like that, diseases won't have a breathing space...
Re: A Nigerian Family Of Doctors Based In The US (Photos) by Modelqwen(f): 8:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
shocked

cool
Re: A Nigerian Family Of Doctors Based In The US (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 03, 2017
braimeddy:
Family with brains. Nice one

if u fink small Brain is needed to study arts, Goan study theatre arts let's see.
Re: A Nigerian Family Of Doctors Based In The US (Photos) by seguno2: 9:05pm On Oct 03, 2017
braimeddy:
Family with brains. Nice one

Brains for development of oyinbo society.
Oyinbos who will continue to see them as quarter-to-animals since our health care system is undeveloped to the extent that our president of the giant of Africa country is always going to London for treatment.
They should do swag on the charity work they have done in their home towns.
Stupid black people.
Re: A Nigerian Family Of Doctors Based In The US (Photos) by Dafreeguy(m): 9:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
kiddkash:
lol..I guess so too
Re: A Nigerian Family Of Doctors Based In The US (Photos) by sexaddict08(m): 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
GoldenBoi111:
I don't care if my family is Family of Doctor or family of farmer, all I want is Family of Billionaires!! Weda you be Doctor, lawyer or yahooboy sha carry money come house!!!

you're an Ibo man....
Re: A Nigerian Family Of Doctors Based In The US (Photos) by hartson(m): 10:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
Vanmatrix:
lovely family.

imagine a family where all of them are engineers......
spanners & pliers will be common weapon to use when fight looms.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Family Of Doctors Based In The US (Photos) by charliejose: 11:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
fidalgo19:
Mtccchhhheeeewwwwwwwww.
They are not the cause of your predicament, go to your village and fight the people holding your destiny undecided

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Family Of Doctors Based In The US (Photos) by Emmixy02: 11:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
wagbayii padi mi family na family the main point is to be successful!
Re: A Nigerian Family Of Doctors Based In The US (Photos) by shallysgirl: 12:01am On Oct 04, 2017
Chai, pain can kill o.
opeyehmmy:
Later them go born DRUG ADDICT.
Re: A Nigerian Family Of Doctors Based In The US (Photos) by Deban: 12:34am On Oct 04, 2017
That is no big deal. Check out the Izevbekhai family in Minnesota. Dr. Bernard Izevbekhai (Phd). Dr (Mrs) Dora Izevbekhai (Pharm D). First son is Jed Izevbekhai in medical school. Second son is Kevin Izevbekhai, did pre-med in Yale and now in medical school. Third son is Eliel Izevbekhai who is in Harvard doingbhis pre-med. Pharmacist Dora Izevbekhai is my sister.
Re: A Nigerian Family Of Doctors Based In The US (Photos) by opeyehmmy(m): 6:30am On Oct 04, 2017
shallysgirl:
Chai, pain can kill o.
grin
shallysgirl:
Chai, pain can kill o.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Family Of Doctors Based In The US (Photos) by melzabull(f): 7:28am On Oct 04, 2017
Intelligent family... Nice one!
Proud of you guys
Re: A Nigerian Family Of Doctors Based In The US (Photos) by Assassin101: 10:16am On Oct 04, 2017
family gene is medically wired...
Re: A Nigerian Family Of Doctors Based In The US (Photos) by 4rty(f): 2:45pm On Oct 04, 2017
GoldenBoi111:
I don't care if my family is Family of Doctor or family of farmer, all I want is Family of Billionaires!! Weda you be Doctor, lawyer or yahooboy sha carry money come house!!!
odi ka m taa gi aki onu for this.....one hot kiss for u wink wink
Re: A Nigerian Family Of Doctors Based In The US (Photos) by nerilove(m): 3:07am On Oct 05, 2017
Igbo kwenu! We keep setting the pace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Multiple Bumps On My 3-Year-Old Boy Scalp. / Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) / Coronavirus: We Are Suspending Services – Sex Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.