Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Nairaland Progressives Agree With IPOB: Jubrin Occupies Aso Rock. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Progressives Agree With IPOB: Jubrin Occupies Aso Rock. (5498 Views)

BREAKING: More Crisis Looms In Reps As Chinda Occupies Minority Leader’s Seat / 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Progressives Agree With IPOB: Jubrin Occupies Aso Rock. by omenka(m): 5:10pm On Oct 03, 2017
Good afternoon.

I'd dispense with the pleasantries and go right straight to the point.

It is no longer news that a hilarious joke initiated by the self exiled leader of the defunct terrorist organization, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, has found a permanent residence amongst his band of displaced and embittered mass of followers.

With nonentities like Asari Dokubo and FFK lending their voices to this theory, what remains of IPOB supporters cum terrorists seem to have found a new lease of life after all the emotional pains they've been through and are going through. They held onto the theory like their lives depend on it. cheesy

Now, it is not news that to this very second, characters like FFK, Asari and the leftovers of ipob terrorists blame just about everything that happens to them on Buhari. They blame every misfortune the country suffers on Buhari and swear upon Kanu's urine "Buhari" would pay dearly for all he's done! This brings me to the crux of the matter.

This thread intends to inform all interested parties that Nairaland Progressives agree in totality with ipob terrorists, ffk, Nnamdi Kanu and Asari Dokubo that the occupant of Aso Rock is indeed not Buhari but his look alike, just as they insist.

It is our hope that henceforth:

1. Kanu, FFK, Asari, Reno and all ipob terrorists would dirrect the blames for their miseries and channel their anger towards Jubrin and stop blaming a nonexistent Buhari.

2. The parties listed above would ensure they apply this rare wisdom of distinguishing a clone from a real when they petition the UN and the ICC as they've threatened to. They say Buhari never made it back to the country, therefore when they write the petition, we hope to see something like "Jubrin, a Buhari's clone ordered soldiers to blablabla.. "

3. The parties listed in "1" should disregard any and every action attributed to Buhari, be they good or bad, disregard all such publications and show some level of human character by sticking to their belief that Buhari no longer exists.

Isnt it funny the same ffk and ipob terrorists lampooned BUHARI for his Independence Day Speech just yesterday? grin

To all Progressives, I urge you to desist from the back and forth about this NON-ISSUE. Let us play this one by their own rules! It makes things alot easier if you ask me. grin

Buhari no longer exists just like they said, and WE ACCEPT THAT. Therefore, anyone caught blaming the same guy they claim is dead for their woes must be the dumbest set of creatures out there. grin

Sometimes, we don't necessarily need to deploy our own arsenal against the enemies. We just let them use their own weapons to defeat themselves. wink

Thanks.

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nairaland Progressives Agree With IPOB: Jubrin Occupies Aso Rock. by whitebeard(m): 5:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
What is this one saying...!! ?OK now I understand, I get, nice one op wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Progressives Agree With IPOB: Jubrin Occupies Aso Rock. by Flatties: 5:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Progressives Agree With IPOB: Jubrin Occupies Aso Rock. by funlord(m): 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
grin grin grin

Aba made remixed Somalian jewish creatures of hate currently staring at the o.p's thread like.......

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairaland Progressives Agree With IPOB: Jubrin Occupies Aso Rock. by omenka(m): 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2017
whitebeard:
What is this one saying...!! ?OK now I understand, I get, nice one op wink
Use their own weapons to defeat them! It's a time tested strategy. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Progressives Agree With IPOB: Jubrin Occupies Aso Rock. by omenka(m): 5:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
funlord:

grin grin grin

Aba made remixed Somalian jewish creatures of hate currently staring at the o.p's thread like.......
They ain't seen nothing yet. They should start blaming Jubrin for their pains and sorrows. "Buhari" doesn't exist no more. cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Progressives Agree With IPOB: Jubrin Occupies Aso Rock. by soberdrunk(m): 5:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
Op it is not fair oooo!! These people are still missing 'Dilector' and instead of you to help them find Dilector' who is on tour from Malaysia to Uk, you are adding to their problems......... angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Progressives Agree With IPOB: Jubrin Occupies Aso Rock. by whitebeard(m): 5:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
omenka:
exactly..I love it..!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Progressives Agree With IPOB: Jubrin Occupies Aso Rock. by Oasis007(m): 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
If you wanna know the cause of Recession in Nigeria, why the Country still remains under developed, why the Leaders are playing us like Chess...... you need to visit Nairaland for a concise, but accurate Answer.

This is a Site that mostly the Youths of the Country couldn't afford to visit in a Day, yet you rarely read reasonable Submissions from their Posts and Comments.

How can a sane Human being, an educated Person believe the Drivel made by FFK and Asari Dokubo on PMB?! How can you believe the Craps spewed by the two Lunatics on the Identity of the Mr. President?!

It seems Hatred is a disease worse than Virus and Bacteria. Coz I still can't fathom what might cause the madness that could make somebody believes the Tales of FFK and his Types.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Progressives Agree With IPOB: Jubrin Occupies Aso Rock. by Rawani: 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
We are surely going to miss the "vegetable" cry

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Progressives Agree With IPOB: Jubrin Occupies Aso Rock. by omenka(m): 5:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
whitebeard:
exactly..I love it..!!
The confused Ps and Is have started mentioning "Buhari" here https://www.nairaland.com/4094579/tension-grips-nigerian-city-separatist#61074715 again. cheesy

Of course i had to remind them "Aisha was crying when she came back from London", and the name is Jubrin and not Buhari. grin

8 Likes

Re: Nairaland Progressives Agree With IPOB: Jubrin Occupies Aso Rock. by potipher7: 5:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
omenka:
The confused Ps and Is have started mentioning "Buhari" here https://www.nairaland.com/4094579/tension-grips-nigerian-city-separatist#61074715 again. cheesy

Of course i had to remind them "Aisha was crying when she came back from London", and the name is Jubrin and not Buhari. grin
buhari is a terrorist

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Progressives Agree With IPOB: Jubrin Occupies Aso Rock. by omenka(m): 5:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
soberdrunk:
Op it is not fair oooo!! These people are still missing 'Dilector' and instead of you to help them find Dilector' who is on tour from Malaysia to Uk, you are adding to their problems......... angry
I don't think I've done anything wrong. I only agreed with what they said. Jubrin it is, and not Buhari.

I think this should make them happy. cheesy

If it makes them sad then I'm afraid they don't know what they want.

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Progressives Agree With IPOB: Jubrin Occupies Aso Rock. by potipher7: 5:31pm On Oct 03, 2017
omenka:
They ain't seen nothing yet. They should start blaming Jubrin for their pains and sorrows. "Buhari" doesn't exist no more. cheesy
always talking like a typical sadist

13 Likes

Re: Nairaland Progressives Agree With IPOB: Jubrin Occupies Aso Rock. by soberdrunk(m): 5:32pm On Oct 03, 2017
omenka:
I don't think I've done anything wrong. I only agreed with what they said. Jubrin it is, and not Buhari.

Just out of curiosity, how do they know it is Jubrin and he is from Sudan? What was Jubrin doing in Sudan before he was promoted to be our Oga pata pata' and what of Jubrins family?

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Progressives Agree With IPOB: Jubrin Occupies Aso Rock. by potipher7: 5:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
omenka:
rubbish
In your little mind grin
You need a woman dear old man

9 Likes

Re: Nairaland Progressives Agree With IPOB: Jubrin Occupies Aso Rock. by potipher7: 5:37pm On Oct 03, 2017
omenka:

trash trash trash

12 Likes

Re: Nairaland Progressives Agree With IPOB: Jubrin Occupies Aso Rock. by potipher7: 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2017
Where is rapistomenka sef grin

Miss that dude so much

10 Likes

Re: Nairaland Progressives Agree With IPOB: Jubrin Occupies Aso Rock. by omenka(m): 5:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
soberdrunk:

Just out of curiosity, how do they know it is Jubrin and he is from Sudan? What was Jubrin doing in Sudan before he was promoted to be our Oga pata pata' and what of Jubrins family?
They know because FFK and Asari and Kanu said so! grin

They are sure of it because "Aisha was crying the last time she came back from London". cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Nairaland Progressives Agree With IPOB: Jubrin Occupies Aso Rock. by potipher7: 5:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
omenka:
They know because FFK and Asari and Kanu said so! grin

They are sure of it because "Aisha was crying the last time she came back from London". cheesy
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute grin

11 Likes

Re: Nairaland Progressives Agree With IPOB: Jubrin Occupies Aso Rock. by potipher7: 5:40pm On Oct 03, 2017
When a drunk meet a sobber drunk

You know how the conversation will be cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Nairaland Progressives Agree With IPOB: Jubrin Occupies Aso Rock. by omenka(m): 5:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
Oasis007:
If you wanna know the cause of Recession in Nigeria, why the Country still remains under developed, why the Leaders are playing us like Chess...... you need to visit Nairaland for a concise, but accurate Answer.

This is a Site that mostly the Youths of the Country couldn't afford to visit in a Day, yet you rarely read reasonable Submissions from their Posts and Comments.

How can a sane Human being, an educated Person believe the Drivel made by FFK and Asari Dokubo on PMB?! How can you believe the Craps spewed by the two Lunatics on the Identity of the Mr. President?!

It seems Hatred is a disease worse than Virus and Bacteria. Coz I still can't fathom what might cause the madness that could make somebody believes the Tales of FFK and his Types.
What happened to Jonathan and his followers is akin to what happened to MMM and her investors. Some went mad, other became suicidal, while the rest actually committed suicide.

That explains what is happeing in the world of ipob terrorists and jonathanians. cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Progressives Agree With IPOB: Jubrin Occupies Aso Rock. by Dedetwo(m): 5:46pm On Oct 03, 2017
omenka:
Good afternoon.

I'd dispense with the pleasantries and go right straight to the point.

It is no longer news that a hilarious joke initiated by the self exiled leader of the defunct terrorist organization, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, has found a permanent residence amongst his band of displaced and embittered mass of followers.

With nonentities like Asari Dokubo and FFK lending their voices to this theory, what remains of IPOB supporters cum terrorists seem to have found a new lease of life after all the emotional pains they've been through and are going through. They held onto the theory like their lives depend on it. cheesy

Now, it is not news that to this very second, characters like FFK, Asari and the leftovers of ipob terrorists blame just about everything that happens to them on Buhari. They blame every misfortune the country suffers on Buhari and swear upon Kanu's urine "Buhari" would pay dearly for all he's done! This brings me to the crux of the matter.

This thread intends to inform all interested parties that Nairaland Progressives agree in totality with ipob terrorists, ffk, Nnamdi Kanu and Asari Dokubo that the occupant of Aso Rock is indeed not Buhari but his look alike, just as they insist.

It is our hope that henceforth:

1. Kanu, FFK, Asari, Reno and all ipob terrorists would dirrect the blames for their miseries and channel their anger towards Jubrin and stop blaming a nonexistent Buhari.

2. The parties listed above would ensure they apply this rare wisdom of distinguishing a clone from a real when they petition the UN and the ICC as they've threatened to. They say Buhari never made it back to the country, therefore when they write the petition, we hope to see something like "Jubrin, a Buhari's clone ordered soldiers to blablabla.. "

3. The parties listed in "1" should disregard any and every action attributed to Buhari, be they good or bad, disregard all such publications and show some level of human character by sticking to their belief that Buhari no longer exists.

Isnt it funny the same ffk and ipob terrorists lampooned BUHARI for his Independence Day Speech just yesterday? grin

To all Progressives, I urge you to desist from the back and forth about this NON-ISSUE. Let us play this one by their own rules! It makes things alot easier if you ask me. grin

Buhari no longer exists just like they said, and WE ACCEPT THAT. Therefore, anyone caught blaming the same guy they claim is dead for their woes must be the dumbest set of creatures out there. grin

Sometimes, we don't necessarily need to deploy our own arsenal against the enemies. We just let them use their own weapons to defeat themselves. wink

Thanks.

You are of the dumbass reasons Nigeria will never achieve elusive unity until its disintegration. For an umpteenth time, Nigeria has no future and will end catastrophically if proper measures were not employed.

15 Likes

Re: Nairaland Progressives Agree With IPOB: Jubrin Occupies Aso Rock. by potipher7: 5:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
omenka:
What happened to Jonathan and his followers is akin to what happened to MMM and her investors. Some went mad, other became suicidal, while the rest actually committed suicide.

That explains what is happeing in the world of ipob terrorists and jonathanians. cheesy
ipob will keep terrorising you in your dreams and in reality and am afraid they are not leaving anytime soon
So enjoy the ride

Its like people from benue love being terrorized grin

14 Likes

Re: Nairaland Progressives Agree With IPOB: Jubrin Occupies Aso Rock. by omenka(m): 5:59pm On Oct 03, 2017
Dedetwo:

You are of the dumbass reasons Nigeria will never achieve elusive unity until its disintegration. For an umpteenth time, Nigeria has no future and will end catastrophically if proper measures were not employed.
Are you done bleating? cheesy

Now, no one cares about unity with terrorists and Jews from Somalia, and that isn't the essence of this thread.

The thread is about Buhari's clone, Jubrin and how we have decided to embrace the narrative of pigs and idiots.

That should make you happy, no? cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Progressives Agree With IPOB: Jubrin Occupies Aso Rock. by potipher7: 6:01pm On Oct 03, 2017
omenka:
Are you done bleating? cheesy

Now, no one cares about unity with terrorists and Jews from Somalia, and that isn't the essence of this thread.

The thread is about Buhari's clone, Jubrin and how we have decided to embrace the narrative of pigs and idiots.

That should make you happy, no? cheesy
shatap stop shifting goal post and make it seems you are in support of freedom when deep inside you are a sadist and a unity begger grin

14 Likes

Re: Nairaland Progressives Agree With IPOB: Jubrin Occupies Aso Rock. by Ereolamide: 6:02pm On Oct 03, 2017
In all honesty, Asari Dokubo's dumbness is dumbfounding, Asari distended muscles must've been emasculating his brain, do these guys really know how long it takes to clone a germ not to talk of an adult human having fixed mannerisms and memories already.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Progressives Agree With IPOB: Jubrin Occupies Aso Rock. by HITTED(m): 6:04pm On Oct 03, 2017
"Progreasives"

Stupid thread from a senior zombie. I didn't read that.

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Progressives Agree With IPOB: Jubrin Occupies Aso Rock. by Omofunaab2: 6:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
Lmao.. . Jubrin please release our dilecktor

No leflendum No Erection grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Progressives Agree With IPOB: Jubrin Occupies Aso Rock. by jiinxed: 6:13pm On Oct 03, 2017
They can't even spell "progressives"

Like president, like supporters. Illiterates

10 Likes

Re: Nairaland Progressives Agree With IPOB: Jubrin Occupies Aso Rock. by CrtlAltDel: 6:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
HITTED:
"Progreasives"

Stupid thread from a senior zombie. I didn't read that.
jiinxed:
They can't even spell "progressives"

Like president, like supporters. Illiterates

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When El-rufai Rained Insults On Jesus, Christians Didn't Call For His Head / Terry Waya To Be Sentenced Soon / Jonathan Vows To Recover Stolen Subsidy Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.