Stats: 3,156,243 members, 7,829,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

My Own Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Be The Main Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Own Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Be The Main Buhari (2073 Views)

President Buhari Might Be Removed By The Supreme Court If... / Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara / President Buhari Might Return To Nigeria Within A Week - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

My Own Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Be The Main Buhari by Luv2byoung4eva: 6:01pm On Oct 03, 2017
the rumour on ground might be 100% true. I have just two reasons:

1)why did APC use rat to disorganise Buhari's office. does that mean a whole president of a country doesn't have cleaners? all these are just tactics and excuse to use in case the new buhari can't answer some questions or provide some documents . he might use the rat issue as an excuse. eg. maybe rat has eaten up the documents can't find any of them.

2)why didn't they allow Ekiti gov. to see buhari in London . they know Fayose will discover some loopholes immediately and leak their secrets.

You can add yours. the picture has said it all. Nnamdi Kalu is very smart. Apc just use Python dance disorganise the guy. but he is coming up with more evidences. why did they send army to his place?.

truth must surely prevail one day.

Re: My Own Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Be The Main Buhari by Daejoyoung: 6:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
Very dumb OP.

Re: My Own Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Be The Main Buhari by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
So you're also infected by the virus?

Wishing you a quick recovery

Re: My Own Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Be The Main Buhari by hisgrace090: 6:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
There are some chances of truth in all this allegation.

Re: My Own Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Be The Main Buhari by mikejj(m): 6:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
grin oho who dem help. caterpillar Falk on you
Re: My Own Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Be The Main Buhari by Luv2byoung4eva: 6:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
Daejoyoung:
Very dumb OP.

Aboki danjuma. olodo that doesn't have sense of reasoning.

that's my own reasons in addendum to other people's own. if not that you have young attached to your name like mine eeehhhh Biggest Banana for don fall on you this evening.

get out of my post and open yours tittle "Reasons why the new buhari is the old buhari" simple. this is a debate section.

Re: My Own Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Be The Main Buhari by Luv2byoung4eva: 6:18pm On Oct 03, 2017
check out their neck differences. the old buhari's Adam's apple is chucking out already unlike the new one.

Re: My Own Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Be The Main Buhari by Amein(m): 6:18pm On Oct 03, 2017
Derange dotard.
Re: My Own Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Be The Main Buhari by MyNewJackeT: 6:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
the new one said he's not a Nigerian.

can anyone counter that?
Re: My Own Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Be The Main Buhari by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:55pm On Oct 03, 2017
Only a dumb fellow would actually believe the rat story. Does it mean his office was under lock and key without staff in the ante-rooms and cleaners to clean the place ?
Again was it possible for rats to isolate only his office to disorganise so much as to render it unusuable ?
Re: My Own Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Be The Main Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 8:01pm On Oct 03, 2017
no certicate,now this.....miserable people from the yeast....
Re: My Own Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Be The Main Buhari by ArewaWatch: 8:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
Re: My Own Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Be The Main Buhari by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 03, 2017
I think the Buhari in Aso Rock now is the real Buhari. However I believe he must have undergone some serious surgeries as part of the treatment for his undisclosed sickness.
I admit, however, that all the secrecy surrounding his sickness and the nature of his therapy is fueling these speculations and conspiracies. And I am sure the "presidency" will not address this issue and urgently dispel all doubts
Re: My Own Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Be The Main Buhari by yarimo(m): 12:52am On Oct 04, 2017
Luv2byoung4eva:
the rumour on ground might be 100% true. I have just two reasons:

1)why did APC use rat to disorganise Buhari's office. does that mean a whole president of a country doesn't have cleaners? all these are just tactics and excuse to use in case the new buhari can't answer some questions or provide some documents . he might use the rat issue as an excuse. eg. maybe rat has eaten up the documents can't find any of them.

2)why didn't they allow Ekiti gov. to see buhari in London . they know Fayose will discover some loopholes immediately and leak their secrets.

You can add yours. the picture has said it all. Nnamdi Kalu is very smart. Apc just use Python dance disorganise the guy. but he is coming up with more evidences. why did they send army to his place?.

truth must surely prevail one day.

Re: My Own Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Be The Main Buhari by Luv2byoung4eva: 6:33am On Oct 04, 2017
[quote author=yarimo post=61085438][/quote]

sorry for your mumunism. please kindly answer this question.

why did the fake buhari decided to work from home instead of his office when he returned? Simply because he is not
(1)fully used to the systems and methods. his cabals have to put him through some certain things before he resume.
(2) if he resumes immediately, at least 5 out of 100 people that are very smart and used to him must discover something loopholes.

I believe some of these people in aso rock are also discovering this and seeing a lot of differences but can't express their selves openly. they might be mimicking it among themselves because they know the implications if it comes out from any of them.

Don't you know that it's those people that might have informed Nnamdi Kalu about this. Nnamdi kalu is very smart, he must have done a lot of proper research before releasing this statement.

the best solution to this allegation is simple; buhari should invite the so called Sudan and them be video together with other people. simple.

Why You Shouldn't Like This Picture So Much / Have You Ever Seen President Trump Smile This Way / FG Keeps Nnamdi Kanu On Naval Warship Far Off Coast Of Bayelsa –FFK