Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) (102667 Views)

Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years / See The Church Where A Reverend Father Was Spotted Preaching That Has Gone Viral / Masquerade Pictured At Reverend Father's Ordination In Imo As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by PhilipGallagher(m): 6:43am On Oct 04, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Let him who is without a sin throw d first stone....
This is not even a sin
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by Raintaker(m): 6:51am On Oct 04, 2017
Drinking is not a crime in Xtainity or maybe in Catholicity sha.
All na Xtains.
I remember Father Jude back in d days, when d guy don high, him go dey do anyhow.
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by SirGoldEjike(m): 6:58am On Oct 04, 2017
Malawian:
pls, alcohol is not a sin in Christianity. only too much of it that is frowned at. Even Apostle Paul asked someone to take a little wine for your stomach.
Alright so Bro the so called Priests and rev sisters have stomach problem? Lets keep on decieving ourself
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by helpee(m): 7:00am On Oct 04, 2017
espn:
yes that's true don mind those Muslims jor.. dey like killing like the one that happened @ LAS VEGAS!
you are correct bro. At least the pope did not claim responsibility wether true or false but ISIS has claimed responsibility saying the man recently converted to islam
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by EMXTAN1(m): 7:10am On Oct 04, 2017
ibabz:
Until you show me where it's written in the Bible that drinking bear is a "sin". If you cannot then shut the f**k up. Even Jesus turned water to wine. Pentirasca and hypocrisy are 5 & 6

Ain't u a Catholic.. Of course u are!! Soo ignorant.. Ur ability to use the F word isn't a surprise. Keep basking in hipocricy and deception
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by EMXTAN1(m): 7:12am On Oct 04, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Isaiah 5:11 Woe to those who rise early in the morning in pursuit of beer, who linger into the evening, inflamed by wine.
Instead of taking alcohol why not be filled with the holy ghost.Ephesians 5:18 And don’t get drunk with wine, which leads to reckless actions, but be filled by the Spirit. Why wouldn't a Christian get drunk in the holy ghost instead of taking wine that might lead to drunkenness

God bless you my brother.. We all strife towards perfection! Buy pple defending insanity is alarming
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by victorioushands: 7:23am On Oct 04, 2017
Tamass:
Movie or no movie if muslims are caught doing this now..they will shout hypocrites,liars and all sort! Since the aforementioned happened to be xtians they will just come here and say end time...let me park well and watch the real hypocrites

FYI, Catholic faith does not condemn drinking of alcoholics, and the same applies to the Holy Bible. It, however, admonishes moderation. Those Christians who claim that taking alcoholic drinks is a sin are simply misinterpreting the Bible and working against the truth. This is my understanding.
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 04, 2017
Wo...life is short like nicker
Wo...baby je ka jiga

No time to waste time
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by jaggabban: 7:28am On Oct 04, 2017
Tamass:

This your derailed mindset shaa..well life is eazi..#soothe yourself
Thumps up
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by jaggabban: 7:30am On Oct 04, 2017
Tamass:

I give up man! you guys are just too difficult. So far i know i am a muslim and my religion kicks against violence
Surest boi
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by jaggabban: 7:33am On Oct 04, 2017
abelprice:
This is why d Muslim think Christianity is a joke.... because d Christians make joke out of it..... you will neva see d Islamic religion creating a scene like this one in deir movie.. undecided...
Seriously, Christianity is a joke and that is why it has been trying to label Islam as a terror religion buh I fink Muslims don't care.
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by MaestroID(m): 7:37am On Oct 04, 2017
GetMeRight:
By who? You or all people who drink alcohol?

1st ..... I don't Drink 2nd ..... I don't judge People 3rd.... U are not God to Judge 4th... I am a catholic, And Rev. Fathers don't hide to drink...

Its their life not Urs... Mind Ur Bizness.
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by MaestroID(m): 7:40am On Oct 04, 2017
kov624665:
...and who ask you, Pastor goody-goody?

Uncle I never said I was perfect nor I dnt sin... But We are Quick to Judge when We also know We have our faults.
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by soniabrenda(f): 7:48am On Oct 04, 2017
a lot of things are happening in this world now. who knows whether they are real men and women of God, or some group of people used their wears to tarnish the image of Rev.fathers and sisters.?
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by greendemocrats: 7:49am On Oct 04, 2017
IS DRINKING BEER A SIN?
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by greendemocrats: 7:50am On Oct 04, 2017
MaestroID:

1st ..... I don't Drink
2nd ..... I don't judge People
3rd.... U are not God to Judge
4th... I am a catholic, And Rev. Fathers don't hide to drink...

Beer drinking is not a sin. My friends
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by Jones4190(m): 7:52am On Oct 04, 2017
There is nothing wrong with taking alcohol
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by MaestroID(m): 7:52am On Oct 04, 2017
greendemocrats:
Beer drinking is not a sin. My friends

My brother I never said it was... If U fllw my Comment, U will see where I said So...
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by joepapilo(m): 7:53am On Oct 04, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Isaiah 5:11 Woe to those who rise early in the morning in pursuit of beer, who linger into the evening, inflamed by wine
and yet can't still find it. ? Does "WOE" means SIn.
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by GetMeRight: 7:59am On Oct 04, 2017
MaestroID:

1st ..... I don't Drink

You don't drink but you know those who drink responsibly by looking at their pictures!

2nd ..... I don't judge People

Must everything be about judging others? Intoxication leads to irresponsible acts and deeds most of the time because it tampers with the brain temporarily. It is a fact, everyone knew it. You are only being defensive because of your association by faith with the people in the picture. Secondly, my comment wasn't really about the people in the picture but people who drink alcohol generally.
3rd.... U are not God to Judge
Thanks for reminding me but no judgement has been made here but casual observation based on what we knew about alcohol and intoxication.
4th... I am a catholic, And Rev. Fathers don't hide to drink...

Oh, I see. But anything can happen when people are intoxicated. Am I wrong?

Typical average Nigerian defense mechanism. How is it your business? If you had mind your own business too, you wouldn't be on this thread.
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by MaestroID(m): 8:00am On Oct 04, 2017
GetMeRight:

You don't drink but you know those who drink responsibly by looking at their pictures!

Must everything be about judging others? Intoxication leads to irresponsible acts and deeds most of the time because it tampers with the brain temporarily. It is a fact, everyone knew it. You are only being defensive because of your association by faith with the people in the picture. Secondly, my comment was really about in people the picture but people who drink alcohol generally.
Thanks for reminding me but no judgement has been made here but casual observation based on what we knew about alcohol and intoxication.

Oh, I see. But anything can happen when people are intoxicated. Am I wrong?

Typical average Nigerian defense mechanism. How is it your business? If you had mind your own business too, you wouldn't be on this thread.

U just said u were talking about d pple in d picture do dy look pple under intoxication... and i was not jst reffering to d picture i meant it in General bros... and pls dnt bring asscoiation by faith, cuz its likes of U dat support pastors who ave lost der morals in this world. Me been on this thread as nothing to do with minding my business.. Cuz I never accused anyone of commiting sin or Judged.
You quoting Me does.. any how u see it or pleases u...

I rest my case
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by jacyhelen(f): 8:08am On Oct 04, 2017
Tamass:

I give up man! you guys are just too difficult. So far i know i am a muslim and my religion kicks against violence

lies!!!..Jihadisim is a call for all muslim!!!
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by maxzzo1(m): 8:09am On Oct 04, 2017
frosbel2:
They pretend to be holy but commit some of the most gross acts of sexual deviance
Fool wen has drinking become a sin Only wen in excess
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 8:12am On Oct 04, 2017
Tamass:
Movie or no movie if muslims are caught doing this now..they will shout hypocrites,liars and all sort! Since the aforementioned happened to be xtians they will just come here and say end time...let me park well and watch the real hypocrites
. You need understand catholic clerics ain't averred to alcohol...
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by jacyhelen(f): 8:14am On Oct 04, 2017
emmie14:
Islam teach and encourage violence secretly. Christianity has no secret teachings. Transparency is there hallmark and condemns violence in totality.
Reverend fathers and sisters are human beings. And can chill. Bible never condemn drinking but drunk ens is considered sin. Drinking and getting drunk are different state and feelings. So judge your selves.

the only thing that makes me hate islam the most is their hypocricy!!!.
Sex they are Yampions.
Drung they are Yampios.
Alchohol,they put it inside small kettle.
Moreover poor people suffers most in islam..Come and see how rich people are flexing,drinking and partying.
The poor people are restricted!!!.
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by fuke(m): 8:31am On Oct 04, 2017
Catholics are allowed to drink beer.
It is not forbidden for them.

On this portal, we saw ex-pope drinking
beer on his birthday with his brothers and others.

No news here.
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 04, 2017
All y'all r pretenders, forgetting christ him self turned water to wine, d best in d so called feast
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 04, 2017
EMXTAN1:

God bless you my brother.. We all strife towards perfection! Buy pple defending insanity is alarming
Exactly. They have being blinded by the prince of this world
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by kingsmaila(m): 8:50am On Oct 04, 2017
No Islamic cleric or Imam or any faithful muslim will drink alcoholic drinks take that into your head.
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by emmie14: 8:51am On Oct 04, 2017
jacyhelen:

the only thing that makes me hate islam the most is their hypocricy!!!.
Sex they are Yampions.
Drung they are Yampios.
Alchohol,they put it inside small kettle.
Moreover poor people suffers most in islam..Come and see how rich people are flexing,drinking and partying.
The poor people are restricted!!!.
caged their women behind doors in d other room
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by okimba24: 8:55am On Oct 04, 2017
And when has drinking of beer become a sin? Abeg drink but don't get drunk jare.
Re: Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) by Opiletool(m): 9:01am On Oct 04, 2017
Emotionless100:

So dat guy dat wipe 56 innocent soul and injured abt 400 in USA is a Christian

therefore all Christians are killer

FALLACY

Isis already claimed responsibility for the shooting. Last I checked, Isis is an Islamic group.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death / "This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online / Praise/worship Songs In Your Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.