Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,323 members, 7,815,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Whistleblowers Arrested Over False Information About Governor Dickson's Brother - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whistleblowers Arrested Over False Information About Governor Dickson's Brother (26426 Views)

Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration / Man Who Posted False Story About Governor Ortom On Facebook Arrested / FG Pays 20 Whistleblowers N375.8M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whistleblowers Arrested Over False Information About Governor Dickson's Brother by hackman34: 9:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
That serves them right. 7 easy steps to get a difficult lady without stress
http://domoinfos.com.ng/7-easy-steps-get-difficult-lady-without-stress/
Re: Whistleblowers Arrested Over False Information About Governor Dickson's Brother by Odianose13(m): 9:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
So much for whistle blowing. Blow up in jail!
Re: Whistleblowers Arrested Over False Information About Governor Dickson's Brother by merryossai(m): 9:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
kikikiki i laugh in swahili, na wa o for Nigerian government! dem no no say before person go pick whistle blow, he must be a certified referee, and one of the qualities of a referee is that they make mistakes.
what am saying in essence is there should be room for errors, cos the guy might be right but trust all this politicians, they play their cards very well.

any way make we wait for replay(as in football), cos that governor's brother might have outsmarted the police and referees with a dive.

Re: Whistleblowers Arrested Over False Information About Governor Dickson's Brother by massinola(m): 9:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
Ndi oppressor. Ogah de chop him money, whistle blower de blow blow
Re: Whistleblowers Arrested Over False Information About Governor Dickson's Brother by Hemjaybee(m): 9:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
Issokay
Re: Whistleblowers Arrested Over False Information About Governor Dickson's Brother by deolu2000(m): 9:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
Even the way the court room looks, shows that their judgement will be severe and harsh

2 Likes

Re: Whistleblowers Arrested Over False Information About Governor Dickson's Brother by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
Nigeria....I weep for our manner of reasoning....where is our developmental minds?..this govt will not kill us
Re: Whistleblowers Arrested Over False Information About Governor Dickson's Brother by castrol180(m): 9:55pm On Oct 03, 2017
God don catch dem. But whistle blowers will be somehow careful now when they know they can be arrested and detained behind the bar.
Re: Whistleblowers Arrested Over False Information About Governor Dickson's Brother by sammuell(m): 9:55pm On Oct 03, 2017
Hunter becomes the hunted grin
Re: Whistleblowers Arrested Over False Information About Governor Dickson's Brother by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 03, 2017
No be nigeria we dey? The big men must always pay their way to turn the case on the whistle blowers. Even if them see 500 bags of cocaine, police go talk say them no find anything. People condemning the whistle blowers are ignorant of how the system works in nigeria. Naija people make una open una eyes!! Wetin?

5 Likes

Re: Whistleblowers Arrested Over False Information About Governor Dickson's Brother by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 03, 2017
it better they go into prison, cause if they release them , creek boys go kill them.
Re: Whistleblowers Arrested Over False Information About Governor Dickson's Brother by Raxxye(m): 9:58pm On Oct 03, 2017
Here's what I think happened:
The governor's brother had something incriminating. The guys saw it and reported to the police. The police informed the governor's brother and maybe even helped him destroy the evidence just to punish the guys for daring to step on big toes. Now they want to use them as scape goats. This is another way corruption and criminality is fighting back.
I pity the guys.
Even if what they raised alarm for wasn't true, does that make them common criminals and should they be paraded and punished like this?
This country is really a joke!

5 Likes

Re: Whistleblowers Arrested Over False Information About Governor Dickson's Brother by RSVP: 9:58pm On Oct 03, 2017
See him boots sef...
Re: Whistleblowers Arrested Over False Information About Governor Dickson's Brother by phreakabit(m): 9:59pm On Oct 03, 2017
Yorubas won't just leave other Southerners to live in peace.
You left Lagos, went all the way to Bayelsa with the sole aim of destroying someones life?
Na wa o.

2 Likes

Re: Whistleblowers Arrested Over False Information About Governor Dickson's Brother by ochardbaby(m): 10:00pm On Oct 03, 2017
Angelanest:
The police on Tuesday arraigned two persons before the Magistrate Court sitting in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State, for supplying false information on Governor Seriake Dickson’s younger brother, Moses Dickson.

The suspects – Francis Babatunde and John James – pleaded guilty for peddling false accusation against the governor’s brother. Babatunde, a plumber working in the residence of Dickson reportedly conspired with James and one Obiene Matthew, who is said to be at large, to send a report to the Inspector- General of Police (IGP) monitoring team that the governor’s brother was in possession of firearms and narcotics.

Following the information, the police team besieged the residence of Dickson at Yenezue- Epie and demanded to ransack the house.

It was gathered that after searching the house, policemen found nothing and were compelled to arrest the whistleblowers.

The two accused persons were arraigned on two- count charge by Mr. Matthew Umana from the IGP team.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/two-arrested-for-peddling-false-information-against-governor-dicksons-brother.html

Credit; Gbaranmatu voice

Hello sir .....
yes who is this
Francis babatunde .......
Yes what can I do for you ......
My chairman get drugs and arms for house oh.....

Hold on ...hold on...hold on....
Hello chairman your boy is on the phone with me oh ,
Which one? Francis babatunde � ok.

He said you have the stuff we delivered yesterday,hahhahaha.

We are coming over now,after searching we go tell oga say nothing incriminating was found. Then what happen to the guy? We go arrest hmmmmmm.

Take him to court and remand both of them,then I will talk to my Warder guy to take the case from there .
Naija I hail.

2 Likes

Re: Whistleblowers Arrested Over False Information About Governor Dickson's Brother by nengibo: 10:01pm On Oct 03, 2017
Ungrateful afonja plumber, decided to pay his master with blackmail, if I wer his boss eh

3 Likes

Re: Whistleblowers Arrested Over False Information About Governor Dickson's Brother by KendrickAyomide: 10:02pm On Oct 03, 2017
hakeem4:
There should be immunity for we future whistle blowers
Lmao, u want to snitch your way to riches abi. i pirry you

2 Likes

Re: Whistleblowers Arrested Over False Information About Governor Dickson's Brother by Bamidele539: 10:02pm On Oct 03, 2017
Whistle blower -

the blower and the blowee

nexttime, look before you leap!
Re: Whistleblowers Arrested Over False Information About Governor Dickson's Brother by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 03, 2017
Set up
Re: Whistleblowers Arrested Over False Information About Governor Dickson's Brother by KendrickAyomide: 10:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Tried to snitch their way to riches but got served.
i swear they really tried to snitch their way into riches.. bros u deserve an Oscar cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Whistleblowers Arrested Over False Information About Governor Dickson's Brother by davillian(m): 10:16pm On Oct 03, 2017
All the referee suppose don dey jail by now.

1 Like

Re: Whistleblowers Arrested Over False Information About Governor Dickson's Brother by beadayme(m): 10:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
Whistle is not for everybody embarassed
Re: Whistleblowers Arrested Over False Information About Governor Dickson's Brother by userplainly(m): 10:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
enemies of progress... ha
Re: Whistleblowers Arrested Over False Information About Governor Dickson's Brother by aanu007(m): 10:37pm On Oct 03, 2017
Won ti blow whistle lo throwing.
Re: Whistleblowers Arrested Over False Information About Governor Dickson's Brother by Leez(m): 10:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
Angelanest:
The police on Tuesday arraigned two persons before the Magistrate Court sitting in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State, for supplying false information on Governor Seriake Dickson’s younger brother, Moses Dickson.

The suspects – Francis Babatunde and John James – pleaded guilty for peddling false accusation against the governor’s brother. Babatunde, a plumber working in the residence of Dickson reportedly conspired with James and one Obiene Matthew, who is said to be at large, to send a report to the Inspector- General of Police (IGP) monitoring team that the governor’s brother was in possession of firearms and narcotics.

Following the information, the police team besieged the residence of Dickson at Yenezue- Epie and demanded to ransack the house.

It was gathered that after searching the house, policemen found nothing and were compelled to arrest the whistleblowers.

The two accused persons were arraigned on two- count charge by Mr. Matthew Umana from the IGP team.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/two-arrested-for-peddling-false-information-against-governor-dicksons-brother.html

Credit; Gbaranmatu voice
ALPHA CHARLIE VICTOR BRAVO
NAME :Babatunde
SIDE:AFONJA
Na dm again
fraud and skull mining seem to be their forte
NCAA over n out

1 Like

Re: Whistleblowers Arrested Over False Information About Governor Dickson's Brother by frankiekinase: 10:41pm On Oct 03, 2017
Gbam! Their own don be! tongue
Re: Whistleblowers Arrested Over False Information About Governor Dickson's Brother by Arysexy(m): 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
Afonja backstabbing gone wrong. Babatunde upon say they gave u plumbing work, u still tried to betray as usual. Rot in jail, Oloriburuku

1 Like

Re: Whistleblowers Arrested Over False Information About Governor Dickson's Brother by jrusky(m): 11:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
Pls put him in prison because if not stupidity your mate dey cash money u dey blow whistle honestly if you are my relative I will use all means and connection i have to send you to at least a year in jail for being stupid.

I see people like you like a curse to your generation because blowing what whistle? When they have stolen all they could for themselve and their generation to come dem now gave you whistle to blow and you go blew it? this boy God punish you.
Re: Whistleblowers Arrested Over False Information About Governor Dickson's Brother by powerkey: 12:35am On Oct 04, 2017
I'm not surprised at all to see they are jobless Yorubas.....

The same people who are always busy asking for address of prominent personalities in South East and South South on Nairaland....

.Wicked Afonjas....

jail those hungry pigs...

1 Like

Re: Whistleblowers Arrested Over False Information About Governor Dickson's Brother by sokera: 1:18am On Oct 04, 2017
I am sure something went wrong for them , they had the correct information but something went wrong ...
Re: Whistleblowers Arrested Over False Information About Governor Dickson's Brother by FellepHq(m): 2:14am On Oct 04, 2017
This is wrong at all levels. There should be no penalty if nothing was found on the suspected looter. Otherwise, Nigeria being Nigeria, security agents can just inform the suspect that to tidy up their house and then turn around to arrest the whistle blower.
Secondly, exposing whistle blowers like these even if wrong is dangerous, they could be setup or killed afterwards. This whistle blowing policy will self destruct if it continues like this. Tell me again what we can do right in this country.
Re: Whistleblowers Arrested Over False Information About Governor Dickson's Brother by Boss347(m): 2:57am On Oct 04, 2017
So these are the people that don't have regards for constituted authorities. The truth is the governor was able to use his power to protect his brother. Now the ball game has changed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Reno Omokri Controls Buhari's Government (Screenshots ) / Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th / Woman Donates Her Salary (N500,000) To South Africa Returnees (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.