Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

[PHOTOS] "I'm Being Humiliated By NNPC GMD, Baru" - Kachikwu Writes To Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [PHOTOS] "I'm Being Humiliated By NNPC GMD, Baru" - Kachikwu Writes To Buhari (691 Views)

Proof Of N450M Given To Keyamo By NNPC To Be Published By Us - Leadersng / N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book / Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

[PHOTOS] "I'm Being Humiliated By NNPC GMD, Baru" - Kachikwu Writes To Buhari by Temtee11223344: 12:42am On Oct 04, 2017
Nigeria's minister of state for petroleum resources, Dr Ibe Kachikwu has called on President Muhammadu Buhari to caution the GMD of the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Dr Maikanti Baru.

The honourable minister noted that Baru had gone on to appoint people into position in the NNPC without informing him (Kachikwu) or other NNPC top executives.

Kachikwu made these allegations in a letter he wrote to Buhari where he said that for about a year, he has been "tolerating these disrespectful and humiliating conduct by the GMD"

Read More And See Letter Below

http://www.nigeriannewsweb.com/photos-kachikwu-writes-letter-to-buhari-reports-nnpc-gmd-baru/

Re: [PHOTOS] "I'm Being Humiliated By NNPC GMD, Baru" - Kachikwu Writes To Buhari by CaptainGOOD: 1:51am On Oct 04, 2017
Hm
Re: [PHOTOS] "I'm Being Humiliated By NNPC GMD, Baru" - Kachikwu Writes To Buhari by Desyner: 1:55am On Oct 04, 2017
It is Buhari's style of governance, he allows his henchmen take the blame in media as cabal and turns a blind eye.
Re: [PHOTOS] "I'm Being Humiliated By NNPC GMD, Baru" - Kachikwu Writes To Buhari by eagleu: 1:57am On Oct 04, 2017
^^^^^
That's called nepotism
Re: [PHOTOS] "I'm Being Humiliated By NNPC GMD, Baru" - Kachikwu Writes To Buhari by ugofr(f): 3:21am On Oct 04, 2017
who is the presidency?

1 Like

Re: [PHOTOS] "I'm Being Humiliated By NNPC GMD, Baru" - Kachikwu Writes To Buhari by Optional09: 3:29am On Oct 04, 2017
Stop believing Nigeria will work as a country. Something worse than that happens in the military, Junion Hausa Fulani get promoted over their seniors, other tribes

1 Like

Re: [PHOTOS] "I'm Being Humiliated By NNPC GMD, Baru" - Kachikwu Writes To Buhari by EnEnPeecee: 3:43am On Oct 04, 2017
Idiot kachifu. when we were warning you against this islamic party and government you were deaf and dumb. See ya life.
Ewu nmadu.

May it never be well with these ruthless fulani terrorist government. amen
Re: [PHOTOS] "I'm Being Humiliated By NNPC GMD, Baru" - Kachikwu Writes To Buhari by Boyooosa(m): 4:10am On Oct 04, 2017
If PMB really knows what he is doing, this is one of the grounds to display his competence. He must deal with that wheel barrow abi what is he called abeg. Him dey mad?
Re: [PHOTOS] "I'm Being Humiliated By NNPC GMD, Baru" - Kachikwu Writes To Buhari by mgbadike81: 4:52am On Oct 04, 2017
why am I suspecting that buhari is trying to push the blame for his actions to baru? I don't believe kachikwu. this is just a set up.
Re: [PHOTOS] "I'm Being Humiliated By NNPC GMD, Baru" - Kachikwu Writes To Buhari by BALLOSKI: 5:22am On Oct 04, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: [PHOTOS] "I'm Being Humiliated By NNPC GMD, Baru" - Kachikwu Writes To Buhari by Nobody: 5:35am On Oct 04, 2017
Propaganda....

kachikwu is trying to single the president and himself out of the NNPC 10:3:2:0 employment..

Baru just has to take the bullet..
Re: [PHOTOS] "I'm Being Humiliated By NNPC GMD, Baru" - Kachikwu Writes To Buhari by Mynd44: 5:56am On Oct 04, 2017

(1)

Nigeria On Brink Of Total Collapse – Christian Lawmakers. News / Anti-grazing Law: You Dare Not Break The Laws Of Benue State - Gov. Ortom / Rich Pastors Ignoring The Poor – Falana Mocks Adeboye, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.