Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,745 members, 7,851,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:51 PM

South-east PDP Backs Zoning Of Presidency To The North.[video] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-east PDP Backs Zoning Of Presidency To The North.[video] (521 Views)

2023: South-East PDP Rejects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket To North / Florence Ita-giwa Defects From APC To PDP, Backs Ayade For 2nd Term / 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South-east PDP Backs Zoning Of Presidency To The North.[video] by Solomonudofia(m): 4:16am On Oct 04, 2017
PDP South East zonal leaders have indicated their support to the zoning of arrangement of the presidency to the north and the national party chairman to the south

watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n0JGT-322k

source:https://tv.guardian.ng/news/national-news/south-east-pdp-backs-zoning-of-presidency-to-the-north/

cc: lalasticlala
Re: South-east PDP Backs Zoning Of Presidency To The North.[video] by madridguy(m): 4:17am On Oct 04, 2017
grin grin grin Tomorrow they will call other region " slaves " Nnamdi Kanu come and see your people, we told you but you're too rigid and pompous to see they're using you for political chess grin Now ask yourself in the brothel you're hiding, where is FFK and Fayose? Well, let me help you out, FFK is running from pillar to post lobbying for PDP chairman while Fayose is already campaigning for the 2019 as president tongue Now you're now terrorist running up and down like Shekau angry to cap it all, Anambra people are ready for November election, am sure seeing the re-election capaign of Willie will let you understand that the good people of Anambra are fully ready for election.

Take heart Kanu, maybe you should help the Catolinia tongue because Nigeria is too heavy for you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-east PDP Backs Zoning Of Presidency To The North.[video] by hakimi1974(m): 5:49am On Oct 04, 2017
kai! igbo man no sabi politics atall, atall. it beats my immagination how a people so knowledgeable in entreprenuership and trading skills, be so shallow in political calculations. they are neither here' nor there. nah anywhere belle face.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-east PDP Backs Zoning Of Presidency To The North.[video] by hakimi1974(m): 5:54am On Oct 04, 2017
madridguy:
grin grin grin Tomorrow they will call other region " slaves " Nnamdi Kanu come and see your people, we told you but you're too rigid and pompous to see they're using you for political chess grin Now ask yourself in the brothel you're hiding, where is FFK and Fayose? Well, let me help you out, FFK is running from pillar to post lobbying for PDP chairman while Fayose is already campaigning for the 2019 as president tongue Now you're now terrorist running up and down like Shekau angry to cap it all, Anambra people are ready for November election, am sure seeing the re-election capaign of Willie will let you understand that the good people of Anambra are fully ready for election.

Take heart Kanu, maybe you should help the Catolinia tongue because Nigeria is too heavy for you.
when person dey tell them will they agree? hatred don blind and block them ears.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-east PDP Backs Zoning Of Presidency To The North.[video] by Rawani: 5:59am On Oct 04, 2017
hakimi1974:
kai! igbo man no sabi politics atall, atall. it beats my immagination how a people so knowledgeable in entreprenuership and trading skills, be so shallow in political calculations. they are neither here' nor there. nah anywhere belle face.

How can anyone succeed at politics without the vital elements of diplomacy, humility, tact and the art of stooping to conquer?

It doesn't take a prophet to see that their quickest path to the presidency is through the APC in 2023. But will common political sense prevail? I think not.

Arrogance/pride/hubris and politics simply don't mix.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-east PDP Backs Zoning Of Presidency To The North.[video] by hakimi1974(m): 6:06am On Oct 04, 2017
Rawani:

How can anyone succeed at politics without the vital elements of diplomacy, humility, tact and the art of stooping to conquer?

It doesn't take a prophet to see that their quickest path to the presidency is through the APC in 2023. But will common political sense prevail? I think not.

Arrogance/pride/hubris and politics simply don't mix.
succinctly put my brother, i agree with you 101%.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-east PDP Backs Zoning Of Presidency To The North.[video] by madridguy(m): 6:12am On Oct 04, 2017
grin grin grin

hakimi1974:
when person dey tell them will they agree? hatred don blind and block them ears.
Re: South-east PDP Backs Zoning Of Presidency To The North.[video] by ekhai(m): 6:32am On Oct 04, 2017
Did they ask for igbo presidency? NO. Then Why the trouble since PMB came to power? I thought they will shout 'it's our turn " Kanu should learn better next time.
Re: South-east PDP Backs Zoning Of Presidency To The North.[video] by raker300: 7:22am On Oct 04, 2017
Sheeps...

Can’t think for themselves,

just following the crook with the fattest wallet
Re: South-east PDP Backs Zoning Of Presidency To The North.[video] by limeta(f): 11:05am On Oct 04, 2017
Which north
Boko north or Muslim north
None for me

(1) (Reply)

World Postal Day: Will Nipost Be Relevant With Launch Of The Electronic Order? / Impact Of The Presidential Fertilizer Initiative (PFI) / Breaking News: BudgIT 2017 Fiscal Sustainability Of States In Nigeria Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.