Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

IPOB Are Ingrates, They Should Be Thankful To Orji Kalu - Arewa Youths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Are Ingrates, They Should Be Thankful To Orji Kalu - Arewa Youths (2427 Views)

Lawan Leads Senators To Orji Kalu’s Residence (Photos) / Donatus Nwankpa Reacts To Orji Uzor Kalu's Conviction / Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Are Ingrates, They Should Be Thankful To Orji Kalu - Arewa Youths by unohbethel(m): 11:22am On Oct 04, 2017
PigCatcher:
grin
PigCatcher:
when the idiotic pigcatcher turns to be the hunted....
hahahaha

Re: IPOB Are Ingrates, They Should Be Thankful To Orji Kalu - Arewa Youths by Yyeske(m): 11:24am On Oct 04, 2017
unohbethel:
grin
hahahaha
Come dance with the python if you know you are formidable
Re: IPOB Are Ingrates, They Should Be Thankful To Orji Kalu - Arewa Youths by magoo10(m): 11:26am On Oct 04, 2017
cool
Re: IPOB Are Ingrates, They Should Be Thankful To Orji Kalu - Arewa Youths by PigCatcher: 11:28am On Oct 04, 2017
unohbethel:
grin

hahahaha

I can't see any Pigs in that picture. But here they are, taking their daily bath as supervised by pythons

Re: IPOB Are Ingrates, They Should Be Thankful To Orji Kalu - Arewa Youths by Yyeske(m): 11:28am On Oct 04, 2017
unohbethel, where are you?
Re: IPOB Are Ingrates, They Should Be Thankful To Orji Kalu - Arewa Youths by gidgiddy: 11:49am On Oct 04, 2017

"A man who has frequently shuttled the North to discuss the safety of his people deserve more than appreciations"

If after 57 years as a country, people still have to go to the North or any part of Nigeria to discuss the safety of Igbos then what is the point of one Nigeria?

Shettima and the professed Hausa/Fulani slave called Orji Uzo Kalu should be ashamed of themselves

1 Like

Re: IPOB Are Ingrates, They Should Be Thankful To Orji Kalu - Arewa Youths by unohbethel(m): 11:52am On Oct 04, 2017
PigCatcher:

I can't see any Pigs in that picture. But here they are, taking their daily bath as supervised by pythons

are ur eyes used for decoration?

the picture u posted i cant even see any pig there..

do pigs even swim??
ur mental state is horrible

1 Like

Re: IPOB Are Ingrates, They Should Be Thankful To Orji Kalu - Arewa Youths by unohbethel(m): 11:54am On Oct 04, 2017
Yyeske:
Come dance with the python if you know you are formidable

where is the python?
i dont dance with pythons, i skin then alive wen i see them

unless ur referin to the soldiers as pythons..

then kanu is right, nigeria is a zoo

1 Like

Re: IPOB Are Ingrates, They Should Be Thankful To Orji Kalu - Arewa Youths by unohbethel(m): 11:56am On Oct 04, 2017
Yyeske:
unohbethel, where are you?
hehehe my yoruba slave, tell me ur real name
Re: IPOB Are Ingrates, They Should Be Thankful To Orji Kalu - Arewa Youths by PigCatcher: 11:57am On Oct 04, 2017
unohbethel:

are ur eyes used for decoration?

the picture u posted i cant even see any pig there..

do pigs even swim??
ur mental state is horrible

You would like to see Pigs? Here they are again, in murky waters of their region. They are live Pigs and Idiots. Need more picture?

Re: IPOB Are Ingrates, They Should Be Thankful To Orji Kalu - Arewa Youths by unohbethel(m): 11:58am On Oct 04, 2017
Yyeske:
Lol.
IPOB terrorists are pigs and idiots.
Igbos are hard working peaceful Nigerians.
Prove to me you are not a Somali Jew
tell me where u live in nkpor?
where were u in may 30th?
hehehehe...ur the real terrorist

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Are Ingrates, They Should Be Thankful To Orji Kalu - Arewa Youths by unohbethel(m): 12:00pm On Oct 04, 2017
PigCatcher:

You would like to see Pigs? Here they are again, in murky waters of their region. They are live Pigs and Idiots. Need more picture?

ur eyes is really used for sacrifice by ur village witches

lol..is this the pig pictures?
mumu

1 Like

Re: IPOB Are Ingrates, They Should Be Thankful To Orji Kalu - Arewa Youths by PigCatcher: 12:08pm On Oct 04, 2017
unohbethel:

ur eyes is really used for sacrifice by ur village witches

lol..is this the pig pictures?
mumu

I guess you need more picture of Pigs and Idiots. Still need more?

Re: IPOB Are Ingrates, They Should Be Thankful To Orji Kalu - Arewa Youths by Yyeske(m): 12:25pm On Oct 04, 2017
unohbethel:

tell me where u live in nkpor?

where were u in may 30th?

hehehehe...ur the real terrorist
Where should I be before, in my house of course because I couldn't go out for fear of what IPOB terrorists could do just like millions across the SE but thank God the python has finally made sense fall on those terrorists
Where do you stay and have you tried carrying your flag or anything having Biafran colour in front of the python?
Anyway I know you haven't because you wouldn't have been here because you'd been dancing etilogwu with the python by now.
Re: IPOB Are Ingrates, They Should Be Thankful To Orji Kalu - Arewa Youths by 1bunne4lif(m): 12:30pm On Oct 04, 2017
What does he mean by saying "someone like orji uzo kalu"?
Re: IPOB Are Ingrates, They Should Be Thankful To Orji Kalu - Arewa Youths by BeardedMeat(m): 12:44pm On Oct 04, 2017
funlord:
[s][/s]

Another pained inconsequential aba made jew ranting as usual! grin
Na wa o. Arewa alimijiri has suddenly found their voice in the scheme of things since Jubrin became president. Na wa for mallam people o. Soon their goats and cows would Starr challenging the rest of us publicly. Na wa o!
Re: IPOB Are Ingrates, They Should Be Thankful To Orji Kalu - Arewa Youths by BeardedMeat(m): 12:49pm On Oct 04, 2017
Yyeske:
Where should I be before, in my house of course because I couldn't go out for fear of what IPOB terrorists could do just like millions across the SE but thank God the python has finally made sense fall on those terrorists
Where do you stay and have you tried carrying your flag or anything having Biafran colour in front of the python?
Anyway I know you haven't because you wouldn't have been here because you'd been dancing etilogwu with the python by now.
Hehehe...yorubas ran and hid in Cotonou at the sight of Abacha's dark goggles. Their foolish leader foolishly came back to declare himself president at Epe, he never made it back home. They crippled his business empire and cut down his family members in cold blood and in broad daylight.
Re: IPOB Are Ingrates, They Should Be Thankful To Orji Kalu - Arewa Youths by funlord(m): 12:52pm On Oct 04, 2017
[s]
BeardedMeat:
Na wa o. Arewa alimijiri has suddenly found their voice in the scheme of things since Jubrin became president. Na wa for mallam people o. Soon their goats and cows would Starr challenging the rest of us publicly. Na wa o!
[/s]

Nonsense!

Re: IPOB Are Ingrates, They Should Be Thankful To Orji Kalu - Arewa Youths by BeardedMeat(m): 1:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
funlord:
[s][/s]

Nonsense!
You have a poor habit. Poor habits of poor people. Think health.
Re: IPOB Are Ingrates, They Should Be Thankful To Orji Kalu - Arewa Youths by Yyeske(m): 1:35pm On Oct 04, 2017
unohbethel:

where is the python?
i dont dance with pythons, i skin then alive wen i see them

unless ur referin to the soldiers as pythons..

then kanu is right, nigeria is a zoo
Deceive yourself more, come and dance with the python, at least you are still within the zoo and what do we keep in the zoo..... animals, so that means you are an ........
Re: IPOB Are Ingrates, They Should Be Thankful To Orji Kalu - Arewa Youths by Yyeske(m): 1:37pm On Oct 04, 2017
unohbethel:

hehehe my yoruba slave, tell me ur real name
Somali Jew, give me your address in Mogadishu
Re: IPOB Are Ingrates, They Should Be Thankful To Orji Kalu - Arewa Youths by Yyeske(m): 1:41pm On Oct 04, 2017
BeardedMeat:
Hehehe...yorubas ran and hid in Cotonou at the sight of Abacha's dark goggles. Their foolish leader foolishly came back to declare himself president at Epe, he never made it back home. They crippled his business empire and cut down his family members in cold blood and in broad daylight.
How does this concern the Arewas who said this and IPOB terrorists who are said to be ingrates?
Why are you lots always afraid confronting the Arewas but trying to pull in the Yorubas into your foolishness
Re: IPOB Are Ingrates, They Should Be Thankful To Orji Kalu - Arewa Youths by BeardedMeat(m): 4:09pm On Oct 04, 2017
Yyeske:
How does this concern the Arewas who said this and IPOB terrorists who are said to be ingrates?
Why are you lots always afraid confronting the Arewas but trying to pull in the Yorubas into your foolishness
Because you carry Igbo matter for head like gala.
Re: IPOB Are Ingrates, They Should Be Thankful To Orji Kalu - Arewa Youths by AngryRebel: 10:12pm On Oct 22, 2017
Yyeske:
You are the kid here for resorting to insults instead of addressing the issue at hand
Anu Hausa angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Was Weak And Stupid / Nobody Should Mention Biafra Next Year After Buhari Wins Reelection. / Abike Dabiri Dragged For Not Mentioning Name Of 'igbo Man' Elected London Mayor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.