Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Good Sex And Lies Keep Women In Bad Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Sex And Lies Keep Women In Bad Relationships (1154 Views)

Bad Relationships Have Ruined Us... / What Many Guys Go Tru Just To Keep women they love Happy or comfortable. / What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Sex And Lies Keep Women In Bad Relationships by emmyasam0: 9:19am On Oct 04, 2017
Truth be told, good sex and lies is what it takes to waste ten years of a lady's life. When the sex is good, she accidentally yells "I love you" out of ecstasy, but the truth is, she doesn't love him. To add insult to injuries, is when the guy replies "I love you too" and it feels like they are so much in love and will be together for life.
It is heart breaking to hear a lady say she has been dating a man for ten years or more and is still chasing him for marriage. The question that comes to mind is, "what is really wrong with her?" It is even sadder to hear they have kids but the man is not thinking of getting married to her. The famous statement that follows is "but I love him".
At one moment she feels so good; in another she comes to her senses and feels used. This makes her so confused and attached. She has never met anyone who makes her feel this way, a feeling so unique, sweet and good. She then concludes "I am madly in love with him".
You are not married to him and that makes having sex with him a mistake but you called such as love. The next time you see him with another lady, you feel a sharp pain within your heart. You asked yourself "How can the one who gave me so much pleasure also cause me so much pain?
He promised to marry you in future, and you felt secured having sex with him, but as the years pass by, the marriage never comes. At one point he says "I am out of love, give me some space". A space he uses to explore elsewhere. He comes back and it feels as if you are getting married the next year.
Before you know it, you are five years and counting. In case you don't know, Marriage is not lip service. You cannot keep sleeping with lies and wonder why you wake up each day with disappointment. Do you think giving sex is what it takes to get a marriage?
Getting sex is so easy and cheap. You can give a man sex 24/7 yet failed to earn his heart or get his commitment or connect with his soul or build a future with him.
I feel sad to say this but the truth is, when you take sex from many relationships, you will discover there is nothing remaining. And once the lady says no to sex, such a relationship comes to an end. The question, if a man is with you just because of sex, then who or what are you?
Having sex with someone you are not married to is a mistake, and such mistakes define your future if you term it as love. Life is all about making adjustments. If you don't correct your mistakes today, you live to regret.
When you subtract the number of years you are in your current relationship from your age, ask yourself this, was I ready for marriage when I started dating? What you thought was love when you started the relationship and what you think is love now, are they the same?
It will be obvious that what you called love was a mistake. "When we were children, we thought and reasoned as children do. But when we grew up, we quit our childish ways" - 1 Corinthians 13:11. Marriage is not by mistake, it is intentional. No wise person holds onto their mistakes, they rather use them as stepping stones to rise.
In conclusion "An inheritance obtained too early in life is not a blessing in the end" - Proverbs 20:21.
Re: Good Sex And Lies Keep Women In Bad Relationships by mikejj(m): 9:25am On Oct 04, 2017
grin nice piece brother slay queen una dey hear abi.but me I don't concur with long relationship self. at least 4- 5 years is enough to know if both of you really wants to marry each other
Re: Good Sex And Lies Keep Women In Bad Relationships by iamJ(m): 9:30am On Oct 04, 2017
Good sex yes oooo

Girls dont play with it

Good sex
Good food
Comfortable air-conditioned room
Tv with dstv from compact -premium
Wifi with internet for her phone
Constant light
And freedom to move abt in ur flat

If you have all that women will come to ur house and refuse to go

Tried, tested and trusted

7 Likes

Re: Good Sex And Lies Keep Women In Bad Relationships by taylor88(m): 9:30am On Oct 04, 2017
Disgusting write up
Re: Good Sex And Lies Keep Women In Bad Relationships by Lalas247(f): 9:31am On Oct 04, 2017
9-10 years shocked that’s not love she is just insecure because if she knows her worth she woul have left by now sad
After 10 years he gets with another who is the fool?

2 Likes

Re: Good Sex And Lies Keep Women In Bad Relationships by izaray(f): 10:23am On Oct 04, 2017
iamJ:
Good sex yes oooo

Girls dont play with it

Good sex
Good food
Comfortable air-conditioned room
Tv with dstv from compact -premium
Wifi with internet for her phone
Constant light
And freedom to move abt in ur flat

If you have all that women will come to ur house and refuse to go

Tried, tested and trusted
This guy must be a badoo You have stayed in the game undecided Let me add mine, Before you even realise wthat is going on, they have started packing in their things gradually, today u see their hair net, tomorrow they will wash their pant and night wear in your house grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Good Sex And Lies Keep Women In Bad Relationships by iamJ(m): 10:28am On Oct 04, 2017
izaray:
This guy must be a badoo have stayed in the game undecided Let me add mine, Before you even realise wthat is going on, they have started packing in their things gradually, today u see their hair net, tomorrow they will wash their pant and night wear in your house grin grin
gbam, when your place is cool, women will stay and refuse to leave, ure talking from experience abi grin

1 Like

Re: Good Sex And Lies Keep Women In Bad Relationships by emmyasam0: 10:40am On Oct 04, 2017
taylor88:
Disgusting write up
Stupid comment... I feel ur misery
Re: Good Sex And Lies Keep Women In Bad Relationships by emmyasam0: 10:43am On Oct 04, 2017
izaray:
This guy must be a badoo have stayed in the game undecided Let me add mine, Before you even realise wthat is going on, they have started packing in their things gradually, today u see their hair net, tomorrow they will wash their pant and night wear in your house grin grin
The easiest way to get a woman is to give her a temporary feeling of comfort then after you are done, make her face the reality shocked grin
Re: Good Sex And Lies Keep Women In Bad Relationships by NigerDeltan(m): 10:57am On Oct 04, 2017
izaray:

And you claim to be a Lady shey?

Keep deceiving urself
Re: Good Sex And Lies Keep Women In Bad Relationships by izaray(f): 11:05am On Oct 04, 2017
[quote author=iamJ post=61093454] gbam, when your place is cool, women will stay and refuse to leave, ure talking from experience abi grin[/quote Yeah, visited my big bros during the holiday, and similar incident occured. His runs babe came and

passed the night over, leaving totally all she was putting on. As in, she came well prepared..Took her bath the next morning and

left for work. Not that she 4got those things o, she visited again after like two weeks, but this time pretended as if she didn't

remembered those item were there. Then my bros being a sharp guy, packed the items and hide down in his box, when i was

about leaving, inorder not to look obvious. He called me on sunday that if his girlfriend, that is the girl his thinking of settling

down with, called to ask if those items are mine, i should aggreed. My dear, immediately my bros ended the called, i saw her

two missed calls, and b4 then, she has already snaped everything and sent to me through watsap to confirmed if i was the true

owner of those items....Na so t take accept by force for peace to reign, then told my bros to be very careful.
Re: Good Sex And Lies Keep Women In Bad Relationships by izaray(f): 11:19am On Oct 04, 2017
NigerDeltan:

And you claim to be a Lady shey?

Keep deceiving urself
Wrong absorption undecided . Am married with kids okay...Even when i was single such habit was disgusting to me. Reasons some girls are too desperate this days..Leaving ur personal iterms in a guy's house to me means you are putting ur life in danger...Another gal can work in and use those things to harm you, to enable her have the guy..

So i grew up nursing this thought at the back of my mind.. Even the guy i dated for yrs before i got married to my husband, dnt have my pic in his house.
Re: Good Sex And Lies Keep Women In Bad Relationships by NigerDeltan(m): 11:22am On Oct 04, 2017
izaray:
Wrong absorption undecided . Am married with kids okay...Even when i was single such habit was disgusting to me. Reasons some girls are too desperate this days..Leaving ur personal iterms in a guy's house to me means you are putting ur life in danger...Another gal can work in and use those things to harm you, to enable her have the guy..

So i grew up nursing this thought at the back of my mind.. Even the guy i dated for yrs before i got married to my husband, dnt have my pic in his house.

OK, now I understand

1 Like

Re: Good Sex And Lies Keep Women In Bad Relationships by iamJ(m): 8:03pm On Oct 04, 2017
[quote author=izaray post=61094597][/quote]na sisters like u, we dey pray and fast against, imagine if u like one of his girls, he cant leave that girl, cause u will force him to love her.

(1) (Reply)

Overcoming Youthful Sexual Lust / A Nairalander Crushing On Arabiandude / When Your Crush Finally Text You Before 2018 And You Got No Chill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.