Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Why You Should Stop The Immoral Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Stop The Immoral Life (571 Views)

A Nairaland Lady I Employed Is Teaching My Pupils Immoral Things / Failed Celeb Marriages: Stop The Trolling, Take The Lessons.. / Masturbation: I Learnt To Stop The Hard Way. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Stop The Immoral Life by Emyres: 10:15am On Oct 04, 2017
Do you know that...

No sin that a person commits has more built-in pitfalls, problems and
destructiveness, than sexual sin. It has broken more marriages, shattered more
homes, caused more heartache and disease, and destroyed more lives than
alcohol and drugs combined, and pulled down great men and women, destroying Churches and institutions. It causes lying, stealing, cheating, and killing, as
well as bitterness, hatred, slander, gossip and unforgiveness.

That is why the Bible said, Flee Fornication. You only get to hurt yourself.

Turn to Jesus today and be free.

Good morning.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stop The Immoral Life by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 04, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Why You Should Stop The Immoral Life by Donaldduke2019(m): 10:20am On Oct 04, 2017
Nice one Op
Re: Why You Should Stop The Immoral Life by patosky3310(m): 10:23am On Oct 04, 2017
Nice one
Re: Why You Should Stop The Immoral Life by gabinogem(m): 10:23am On Oct 04, 2017
Ride on pastor Emyres cool
Re: Why You Should Stop The Immoral Life by AfonjaConehead: 10:29am On Oct 04, 2017
Emyres:
Do you know that...

No sin that a person commits has more built-in pitfalls, problems and
destructiveness, than sexual sin. It has broken more marriages, shattered more
homes, caused more heartache and disease, and destroyed more lives than
alcohol and drugs combined, and pulled down great men and women, destroying Churches and institutions. It causes lying, stealing, cheating, and killing, as
well as bitterness, hatred, slander, gossip and unforgiveness.

That is why the Bible said, Flee Fornication. You only get to hurt yourself.

Turn to Jesus today and be free.

Good morning.
Re: Why You Should Stop The Immoral Life by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
Pastor, there's a church for you in the religion section. Don't stray again, make i no cut your leg. I go there when i need spiritual upliftment.

There's a reason there are sections on nl

(1) (Reply)

4 Things That Kills Relationship And The 1 Thing That Keeps It Going / 5 Things A Man Needs To Do In A Successful Relationship / “get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” — 19 Yr Old Nigerian Girl Tells 19yr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.