Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Stop Disturbing Me, Go To The Police Station- Caroline Danjuma Blows Hot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stop Disturbing Me, Go To The Police Station- Caroline Danjuma Blows Hot (777 Views)

Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death / Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running / Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Disturbing Me, Go To The Police Station- Caroline Danjuma Blows Hot by celebsnest(m): 11:50am On Oct 04, 2017
Still on the Davido, Caroline Danjuma and Tagbo (may his soul rest in peace) gist, Caroline Danjuma says she doesn’t want to be bothered by questions regarding the matter after making claims about Davido dumping his friend’s body in a hospital

Recall, the actress and mother of two took to social media last night, saying that the deceased was with Davido and died in the pop star’s car. Initially deleting the post where she mentioned Davido by name, she continued by saying the truth must come out.

When contacted by The Net Ng correspondent for further clarification of her claims, she hurriedly said she didn’t want to be disturbed.

She replied;

‘Please don’t ask me any information. If you have questions go to the police station. His family and friends are calling me too,’ and simply hung up. She didn’t pick up subsequent calls.

See more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/caroline-danjuma-blows-hot-journalist/

cc lalasticlala cc mynd44

Re: Stop Disturbing Me, Go To The Police Station- Caroline Danjuma Blows Hot by Oluwaseyi00(m): 11:54am On Oct 04, 2017
There is a way that seemeth right before a man, but the end thereof is destruction sad
Re: Stop Disturbing Me, Go To The Police Station- Caroline Danjuma Blows Hot by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
Don't start wat u can't finish see her now

Running away from the whole drama

Wen anything happen I've learnt u don't accuse first

U investigate and get a solid proof so the accused wud be left with no way to defend his or her self

Now the case might not b solved again

Well all the best sha
Re: Stop Disturbing Me, Go To The Police Station- Caroline Danjuma Blows Hot by Buharimustgo: 12:09pm On Oct 04, 2017
Ok

(1) (Reply)

5-year-old Girl Grew Breasts At 2, Started Her Period At 4 And Is Now Going Thr / Bobrisky Lashes Out To Haters, Brags Of 40million In Multiple Accounts (PHOTO) / All You Must Know About Bobrisky - Victoria Inyama Makes Shocking Revelations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.