Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Please, Did I Do Anything Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, Did I Do Anything Wrong? (938 Views)

Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? / Have I Done Anything Wrong? (Pics) / Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Did I Do Anything Wrong? by diiphillipo(m): 12:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
I had this friend i have known for like 5 years, and she came visiting this past week and had to sleep over due to the rain. The next morning, when i was about changing my clothing, i asked her to excuse me and go to the sitting room, of which she got angry and has refused picking my calls. She was like, you mean you can change in front of me? Is there anything wrong with what i did?

Mind you, i don't wanna add her to my body count because it is mounting like Nigeria's problem
Re: Please, Did I Do Anything Wrong? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 04, 2017
grin

But during her "SLEEPOVER" did u both have SKIN TO SKIN and did some hanky panky? wink

If YES (but u dont wanna "add" her to ur body count), then why ur shy after the nxt day? Are u hiding sumtin u dont want her to see? grin

If NO (nothing happened but we're almost there tongue) , then maybe she is curious what are u hiding underneath those thin fabrics grin
Re: Please, Did I Do Anything Wrong? by Ninethmare: 12:38pm On Oct 04, 2017
you should have gone to the parlor and do your thing

1 Like

Re: Please, Did I Do Anything Wrong? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
your friend seems immature
Re: Please, Did I Do Anything Wrong? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 04, 2017
ahh she shouldn't have waited for you to spill it out before giving you space to changeshocked..
Re: Please, Did I Do Anything Wrong? by madridguy(m): 12:46pm On Oct 04, 2017
Person throw passing to you and you ignore it tongue
Re: Please, Did I Do Anything Wrong? by whitebeard(m): 12:52pm On Oct 04, 2017
Arrh come on, op dont mind her, I kinda feel like your story ain't complete, something must have happened before then for her to behave like that..! I do t understand ladies, but I am just taking based on the little I know..!
Re: Please, Did I Do Anything Wrong? by diiphillipo(m): 12:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

But during her "SLEEPOVER" did u both have SKIN TO SKIN and did some hanky panky? wink

If YES (but u dont wanna "add" her to ur body count), then why ur shy after the nxt day? Are u hiding sumtin u dont want her to see? grin

If NO (nothing happened but we're almost there tongue) , then maybe she is curious what are u hiding underneath those thin fabrics grin

no, there was no reason to do that
Re: Please, Did I Do Anything Wrong? by diiphillipo(m): 12:55pm On Oct 04, 2017
madridguy:
Person throw passing to you and you ignore it tongue
lwkmd....... i no dey for my yam no done na
Re: Please, Did I Do Anything Wrong? by diiphillipo(m): 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
whitebeard:
Arrh come on, op dont mind her, I kinda feel like your story ain't complete, something must have happened before then for her to behave like that..! I do t understand ladies, but I am just taking based on the little I know..!

nothing, and i meant nothing happened besides she is not tempting enough to be able to break my boundaries
Re: Please, Did I Do Anything Wrong? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
Those are the kind of girls that rape people.
Re: Please, Did I Do Anything Wrong? by Franky826: 1:24pm On Oct 04, 2017
Why didn't you take your clothing to the other room and change it there?

Y'all churning out half baked stories and it doesn't taste good.

Next!
Re: Please, Did I Do Anything Wrong? by chiraqDemon(m): 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2017
Bros u r a brave man. After they will say men only want to fvck. They will not see this one that has resisted o
Re: Please, Did I Do Anything Wrong? by Adaumunocha(f): 1:40pm On Oct 04, 2017
chiraqDemon:
Bros u r a brave man. After they will say men only want to fvck. They will not see this one that has resisted o
One out of hundred?

Re: Please, Did I Do Anything Wrong? by diiphillipo(m): 1:44pm On Oct 04, 2017
Franky826:
Why didn't you take your clothing to the other room and change it there?

Y'all churning out half baked stories and it doesn't taste good.

Next!
the problem with your kind is you feel everyone is addicted to churning out half baked epistles like you.

besides, she asked me to exit the room while she wanted to do ordinary make-up while i willing gave her space when she was about bathing, so what is wrong if i ask for same?
Re: Please, Did I Do Anything Wrong? by Franky826: 1:53pm On Oct 04, 2017
diiphillipo:

the problem with your kind is you feel everyone is addicted to churning out half baked epistles like you.

besides, she asked me to exit the room while she wanted to do ordinary make-up while i willing gave her space when she was about bathing, so what is wrong if i ask for same?

Dude are you not a gentleman that you claim to be?

She is a visitor for crying out loud. Unless I presume something transpired between the lines which you forgot to spill.

It's either you or her have some unresolved anger before your whole drama.

Still don't add up for me.

At least am not the only one attesting to this
Re: Please, Did I Do Anything Wrong? by chiraqDemon(m): 1:55pm On Oct 04, 2017
Adaumunocha:
One out of hundred?
Lmao. As far as him don resist that one it is still resistance
Re: Please, Did I Do Anything Wrong? by Adaumunocha(f): 1:57pm On Oct 04, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Lmao. As far as him don resist that one it is still resistance
I love guys with good self control.
Re: Please, Did I Do Anything Wrong? by diiphillipo(m): 2:17pm On Oct 04, 2017
Franky826:

Dude are you not a gentleman that you claim to be?

She is a visitor for crying out loud. Unless I presume something transpired between the lines which you forgot to spill.

It's either you or her have some unresolved anger before your whole drama.

Still don't add up for me.

At least am not the only one attesting to this

boss, i might not be a gentleman, neither have i said i am one, nothing untowards transpired and all the times she is visiting me i don't even initiate handshakes let alone a hug

come to think of it, if it is about the "something", don't you think the cold night would have allowed us lose guard and mess up?

(1) (Reply)

Lady Who Accused Well-Connected Man Of Raping Her, Shares His Photo / Tell Us That One Particular Bad Habit You Really Want To Abandon In Year 2018. / African Men Are The Dumbest Race In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.