Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,258 members, 7,853,284 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:40 PM

Share Your Romantic Harrassment Experiences - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Romantic Harrassment Experiences (541 Views)

Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out / Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape / Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Romantic Harrassment Experiences by diiphillipo(m): 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2017
I had to write GCE because i failed mathematic during my school cert. On getting to the area after some mix up, i had a guy who accommodated me, immediately i entered their compound there was a young gal of about 16 smiling sheepishly at me. As a young cat that saw fresh fish, i sharpally asked her out and she accepted meanwhile she had earlier rejected my host.
na so love take start o, until one fateful evening while she was with me in the room and the mum's voice rang out like sagem phones of those days,i stylish came out, sat by the door and kept watch, somehow she sneaked out and i was relieved.
But my relief was short-lived the next morning whn she told me her step-brother flogged her because one man ratted us out, all because he no longer has access to her privates since she fell in love with me and she has refused helping him cooked since that was the logic he used in sneaking the gal into his slaughter slab legally. then she said, her bro said, he is coming to deal with us, na so fear grip me because i be pikin for where the bros dey, and i heard he was a super duper cultist at Auchi poly then.
So a few days later while sweeping the room, someone just lifted the curtains and asked " na you dey this room?
I was silent and as he was vibrating like a block molding machine, my host walked in from the bathroom just because he forgot his sponge and he said raking in return, shouting "who is J (babe's name), is J even a girl one should date" all those stuff.
he say " guy clear road make we dey see front jare" so the guy accompanied him to the bathroom, holding ontop the towel he was tying while people where trying to calm them down and before you could say Lalasticlala, na so better slap land for my guy face, Instantly, the earth was without form and voice and darkness was upon the face of the deep while tears was streaming down my guy's face and that was how the whole issue was resolved with my guy's face
Re: Share Your Romantic Harrassment Experiences by midehi2(f): 1:40pm On Oct 04, 2017
Hmm
Re: Share Your Romantic Harrassment Experiences by donblade85555(m): 1:41pm On Oct 04, 2017
I don't have any to share oh
Re: Share Your Romantic Harrassment Experiences by makydebbie(f): 1:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
Err.. Am I the only one not understanding?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Romantic Harrassment Experiences by Adaumunocha(f): 1:44pm On Oct 04, 2017
@op u funny small
Re: Share Your Romantic Harrassment Experiences by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 04, 2017
My Ex Sat On My Laps and My Babe passed by That Way... It Took 2weeks to Convince Her Nothing Happened
Re: Share Your Romantic Harrassment Experiences by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 04, 2017
Me no understand ur story oo
Re: Share Your Romantic Harrassment Experiences by mikejj(m): 1:52pm On Oct 04, 2017
grin casanova
Re: Share Your Romantic Harrassment Experiences by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 04, 2017
I'm finding it hard to understand?

Okay, I understand now.
Re: Share Your Romantic Harrassment Experiences by IamLEGEND1: 1:59pm On Oct 04, 2017
Na so for school I been dey knack this Ilorin babe steady..... Semester break reach, everybody go him way.
Dem get one mumu guy wey dey my department & him know her parents for house because dem go the same Secondary school.... Anyway....

3weeks into the semester break, na so call just enter my phone, strange number wey I no know but I still pick...... Na him this old woman come begin dey Para for phone, dey yarn me say make i tell them my house location, say I gatz provide their daughter for them or dem go find where I dey lock me up join, say she leave house for 4 days she never return.

Na him me too I vex, start yarn the woman church mind- I tell am say make she stop dey yarn dust because no be today preek don dey format girls' memory, make dem go search elsewhere coz their daughter no dey with me.
Last-last dem make MTN triangulate the girl location........ Them find am inside one hotel for taraba.
Re: Share Your Romantic Harrassment Experiences by RoyalBlak007: 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2017
♤ When is

♤Dembele cûmming back
Re: Share Your Romantic Harrassment Experiences by Divay22(f): 2:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
Don't have
Re: Share Your Romantic Harrassment Experiences by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
lol
Re: Share Your Romantic Harrassment Experiences by Titheman(m): 2:15pm On Oct 04, 2017
i once had dat experience, my elder brother and i were chasing one yoruba girl like dat. she was older dan me same age with my bro but d gal fancies me.
so one day i was in the room with her making all sorts of noises when one amebo neighbor call her parents, her parents called my dad and my dad started marching home like a soilder.
wasnt long my brother came into the pallor ( i was still in d room) sat down waiting for the girl to come out. immediately my dad marched in dragged him home and gave him the beating of a lifetime.
i just stroll come out
till today i have not told him i was in that house that day.

(1) (Reply)

A Wife Seeks Privacy & Does Not Want Pressure From The Mother-in-law / Because I Said I Wore Bathroom Slipers / Can I Gift My Aunty Golden Ring And Nightgown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.