Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Marilou Danley The Girlfriend Of Stephen Paddock, The Las Vegas Shooter - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Marilou Danley The Girlfriend Of Stephen Paddock, The Las Vegas Shooter (42482 Views)

Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) / Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People / Picture Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marilou Danley The Girlfriend Of Stephen Paddock, The Las Vegas Shooter by hanassholesolo: 8:28am On Oct 05, 2017
NovusHomo:

OMG! Your personal take, overanalyzer. Who cares? Who are you? Introduce yourself. Bullcrap! You are sounding all-knowing about other peoples' s##t ,yet you know nothing about the Nigerian Constitution, the blueprint that is used to f@@k your entire existence for generations yet to come. Nonsense!

lol, what are you talking about? I don't even live in your country. it is your generation that is getting raped in the the ass and will probably be wiped off the map as nature intended hahahah, Also, why should i give a f##k about Nigeria? Small fry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Marilou Danley The Girlfriend Of Stephen Paddock, The Las Vegas Shooter by TeamSimple(m): 8:40am On Oct 05, 2017
hanassholesolo:
My personal take on the LA Shooting is that on some level, this was pulled off as an occult ritual psy-ops. All the subtle symbols and numbers just don't strike me as random coincidences. Pyramid, sphinx, and an obelisk in direct line with landscaping across the street that looks like a womb when viewed from above. Shots came from the 32nd floor according to the official narrative. There are 32 recognized degrees in Freemasonry, with the 33rd Degree being an honorary one bestowed on a very select few. Mandalay Bay. Mandalay is the name of a very prominent lodge at the infamous Bohemian Grove gathering attended yearly by the Elite. The concert venue was between the womb shaped landscaping and the pyramid, sphinx, and obelisk. The concert venue was the sacrificial altar.
You wise
Re: Marilou Danley The Girlfriend Of Stephen Paddock, The Las Vegas Shooter by Ten06(m): 8:48am On Oct 05, 2017
hanassholesolo:

But i took my haloperidol
Pls take another one immediately
Re: Marilou Danley The Girlfriend Of Stephen Paddock, The Las Vegas Shooter by hanassholesolo: 8:49am On Oct 05, 2017
Ten06:

Pls take another one immediately

Thank you for caring about me, Ten06. I will do that now. smiley

1 Like

Re: Marilou Danley The Girlfriend Of Stephen Paddock, The Las Vegas Shooter by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 05, 2017
Bantino:
Sometimes I seriously ponder on why a human being will just start killing innocent people that has not offended him or even have anything to do with their predicament...

I wonder??
Re: Marilou Danley The Girlfriend Of Stephen Paddock, The Las Vegas Shooter by NovusHomo(m): 10:28am On Oct 05, 2017
hanassholesolo:

lol, what are you talking about? I don't even live in your country. it is your generation that is getting raped in the the ass and will probably be wiped off the map as nature intended hahahah, Also, why should i give a f##k about Nigeria? Small fry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i am simply saying you should stop pretending you possess an unproved and unprovable understanding all in an attempt to show you are knowledgeable. Let the investigators tell us what they know, based on what they discover,
Re: Marilou Danley The Girlfriend Of Stephen Paddock, The Las Vegas Shooter by hanassholesolo: 11:10am On Oct 05, 2017
NovusHomo:

i am simply saying you should stop pretending you possess an unproved and unprovable understanding all in an attempt to show you are knowledgeable. Let the investigators tell us what they know, based on what they discover,

(((INVESTIGATORS))) lol
Re: Marilou Danley The Girlfriend Of Stephen Paddock, The Las Vegas Shooter by MTKbudapest(m): 6:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
jamislaw:
IPod terrorist group will be glad to give the best answer to that.

Go and tell ur fada that and to the gods of ur land.
Re: Marilou Danley The Girlfriend Of Stephen Paddock, The Las Vegas Shooter by jamislaw(m): 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2017
MTKbudapest:

Go and tell ur fada that and to the gods of ur land.
lol e pain am, IPod boko haram, whr is your supreme leader or piger.
Re: Marilou Danley The Girlfriend Of Stephen Paddock, The Las Vegas Shooter by lazygal: 2:37pm On Nov 24, 2017
hanassholesolo:
My personal take on the LA Shooting is that on some level, this was pulled off as an occult ritual psy-ops. All the subtle symbols and numbers just don't strike me as random coincidences. Pyramid, sphinx, and an obelisk in direct line with landscaping across the street that looks like a womb when viewed from above. Shots came from the 32nd floor according to the official narrative. There are 32 recognized degrees in Freemasonry, with the 33rd Degree being an honorary one bestowed on a very select few. Mandalay Bay. Mandalay is the name of a very prominent lodge at the infamous Bohemian Grove gathering attended yearly by the Elite. The concert venue was between the womb shaped landscaping and the pyramid, sphinx, and obelisk. The concert venue was the sacrificial altar.

In all my years researching and discussing on free mason I have never come across someone who knows so much on free mason like I do. Well done sir people take this for granted and as a joke. What even impressed me is that you know the degree on free mason .do u know that all the other degrees have no idea on what free mason is actually planning or their main target ? They are just handed down instructions then strategies begin to be formed ....are you aware that the most dangerous gangs in u.s all are inter connected and linked to free Mason?
Re: Marilou Danley The Girlfriend Of Stephen Paddock, The Las Vegas Shooter by lazygal: 12:38pm On Dec 02, 2017
hanassholesolo:

http://yournewswire.com/las-vegas-survivor-group/

I felt you had to read this .,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) / Woman Buries Her Husband With A Live Snake In Ghana (Video) / Hillary Clinton Changes Her Twitter Bio After Chimamanda Adichie's Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.