Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,500 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

3 US Army Special Forces Troops Have Been Killed In Niger - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 3 US Army Special Forces Troops Have Been Killed In Niger (29077 Views)

200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) / Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) / Russian Troops Battle Each Other To Earn Much-Prized Special Forces Beret (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 US Army Special Forces Troops Have Been Killed In Niger by thebigkendo(m): 2:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
erico2k2:

Yep thats it, the been mining it for decades.

I always though only the french were mining the uranium in Niger
Re: 3 US Army Special Forces Troops Have Been Killed In Niger by thebigkendo(m): 2:16pm On Oct 05, 2017
Re: 3 US Army Special Forces Troops Have Been Killed In Niger by erico2k2(m): 2:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
thebigkendo:

I always though only the french were mining the uranium in Niger
Nahhhhh !
Re: 3 US Army Special Forces Troops Have Been Killed In Niger by AFONJACOW(m): 3:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
Python dancers over to you guys.... IPOB slain soldiers keep revenging your death
Re: 3 US Army Special Forces Troops Have Been Killed In Niger by Azam101: 3:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
bedspread:
WHAT ARE U SAYING FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!!! DID YOU READ WAT HE WROTE?
I read it
Re: 3 US Army Special Forces Troops Have Been Killed In Niger by lastmanstandn(m): 3:14pm On Oct 05, 2017
RIP heros. De Oppresso Liber !
Re: 3 US Army Special Forces Troops Have Been Killed In Niger by suremanpatriot: 7:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
America can invade Niger if they aren't careful
Re: 3 US Army Special Forces Troops Have Been Killed In Niger by Habyz(m): 10:52am On Oct 06, 2017
yemififi:
Why am I not sad abt this?
The US shd just mind 8ts business and stop infiltrating other territories.
They were there to provide help to the Nigerien army not to fight there war, but you are right still the US has done more harm than good for any African country.
Re: 3 US Army Special Forces Troops Have Been Killed In Niger by Habyz(m): 10:53am On Oct 06, 2017
Bolustical:

When they told you to read well, you refused.

It's Niger Republic, not Niger state in Nigeria.

The way you people have been programmed to hate others is something only God can understand.
grin Savage
Re: 3 US Army Special Forces Troops Have Been Killed In Niger by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 06, 2017
America will know
Re: 3 US Army Special Forces Troops Have Been Killed In Niger by Habyz(m): 10:57am On Oct 06, 2017
yemififi:

Counter-terrorism indeed.
Where was the US security forces when one of their own citizen shot 59 American dead earlier this week?
With all their training in counter insurgency, how has the world been made a better place?

Govts everywhere shd focus on what breed terrorism so as not to engage their armies in fighting terrorists.
Govt will spend less on building skls than sending armies to fight terrorists.
But they won't because the devil is in charge of the hearts of those at the top.
Pathetic
If he (Paddock) were a black man the American Government and the western media would have been quick to say it was gang related, if he were a Muslim they work have called it a terrorist attack but now that he is white and not Muslim they say it is related to a psychological problem.
Re: 3 US Army Special Forces Troops Have Been Killed In Niger by afrikanns: 12:15pm On Oct 06, 2017
lightblazingnow:
When I hear that people are dead, I ask myself, where are they going, did they prepared for the after life or they never cared about their resting home..??

Prepare, you really don't know when or where it will take place.. Jesus Christ loves you and he really does

The confusion that you are causing is more damaging. Jesus Christ was just a messenger of one God, the earlier you know the better it will be for you. Do you research,don't just blindly followed
what you were born in.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Military Breach In Sierra Leone / Why India May Ban Twitter, Facebook & Instagram / Ukrainian Forces Kill 39th And 40th Russian Colonels.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.