Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,791 members, 7,831,558 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Ladies How Do You Show Your Green Light To A Guy That Approaches You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Do You Show Your Green Light To A Guy That Approaches You? (2481 Views)

Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) / What's The Kind Of Guy You Can't Refuse When He Approaches You For Your No? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies How Do You Show Your Green Light To A Guy That Approaches You? by BigPappi(m): 8:01pm On Oct 04, 2017
Ok i know there are so many drama about this topic so i want to hear yours.

If a guy like a girl and approaches her on a normal neutral basis, then they get chatting and she is very free telling him about her life and family. However she also tells him about the guy she is dating but then says the relationship isn't working out and other stuffs.

Is this a green light sign? How do ladies give their green light.
Re: Ladies How Do You Show Your Green Light To A Guy That Approaches You? by dmgr(m): 8:08pm On Oct 04, 2017
Re: Ladies How Do You Show Your Green Light To A Guy That Approaches You? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 04, 2017
she will keep staring at you when ever u meet cheesy.

she will tell u 'i beg no let ur gf catch meoooo', she don fall undecided

she will say 'big head' shocked

she will try to bump/stalk on u ever where u go, most guy don't know embarassed

she will keep saying 'do u have light in ur house' cheesy

when ever u hear her saying 'leave me jor', bro congratulations kiss

u ever notice rubbing her bobi against ur body angry

but hey, some girl can show u g-light just to scrap dough hell out of u

NIGERIAN girl r just d best cool

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Show Your Green Light To A Guy That Approaches You? by spyroet(m): 8:12pm On Oct 04, 2017
Take a ride on my mini bus Destination- kingston the kings town Suddely I was put to a stop Then I look around It was red light green light yellow lite Turning upside down Red light green light yellow lite Turning upside down Pon poooooooon Pin piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin.
Re: Ladies How Do You Show Your Green Light To A Guy That Approaches You? by mikool007(m): 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2017
spyroet:
Take a ride on my mini bus
Destination- kingston the kings town
Suddely I was put to a stop
Then I look around
It was red light green light yellow lite
Turning upside down
Red light green light yellow lite
Turning upside down
Pon poooooooon
Pin piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin.
what is this one saying again!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Show Your Green Light To A Guy That Approaches You? by makydebbie(f): 8:16pm On Oct 04, 2017
Re: Ladies How Do You Show Your Green Light To A Guy That Approaches You? by dewhaley: 8:20pm On Oct 04, 2017
Well bruh,,yku can't just jump on anything you see as opportunity oo...Ladies are very confusing oo..a green light to you might actually be their red light...

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Show Your Green Light To A Guy That Approaches You? by internationalman(m): 8:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
A real guy doesn't need no green light. Just tell her and if she says no it's not d end of d life.

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Show Your Green Light To A Guy That Approaches You? by internationalman(m): 8:23pm On Oct 04, 2017
makydebbie:
do u show him by typing dot dot dot dot?
Re: Ladies How Do You Show Your Green Light To A Guy That Approaches You? by Fidelismaria: 8:23pm On Oct 04, 2017
pretty simple
she shows her green light by using reverse psychology

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Show Your Green Light To A Guy That Approaches You? by Adasun(m): 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2017
when did gals become traffic indicator na

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Show Your Green Light To A Guy That Approaches You? by makydebbie(f): 8:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
internationalman:

do u show him by typing dot dot dot dot?

Yes. grin
Re: Ladies How Do You Show Your Green Light To A Guy That Approaches You? by osemoses1234(m): 8:44pm On Oct 04, 2017
mikool007:
what is this one saying again!
live dat guy nah yaba left patient
Re: Ladies How Do You Show Your Green Light To A Guy That Approaches You? by smardray(m): 8:48pm On Oct 04, 2017
she is showing green light wen she has shown yellow light....face your book
Re: Ladies How Do You Show Your Green Light To A Guy That Approaches You? by IAMSASHY(f): 8:52pm On Oct 04, 2017
grin abeg, me self dey ur bak, jst a free ride is al I ask 4,even tho I no no where u dey go grin grin
spyroet:
Take a ride on my mini bus
Destination- kingston the kings town
Suddely I was put to a stop
Then I look around
It was red light green light yellow lite
Turning upside down
Red light green light yellow lite
Turning upside down
Pon poooooooon
Pin piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin.

Re: Ladies How Do You Show Your Green Light To A Guy That Approaches You? by internationalman(m): 10:30pm On Oct 04, 2017
makydebbie:
Yes. grin
u re funny.
Re: Ladies How Do You Show Your Green Light To A Guy That Approaches You? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 04, 2017
i just wear a green shirt, green trousers, green boots, green lipstick, green eye shadow, green weave, green earrings, green bangles ,, then wait for him at a junction full of green leaves

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Show Your Green Light To A Guy That Approaches You? by makydebbie(f): 10:36pm On Oct 04, 2017
internationalman:

u re funny.
Thanks. smiley
Re: Ladies How Do You Show Your Green Light To A Guy That Approaches You? by internationalman(m): 10:39pm On Oct 04, 2017
makydebbie:
Thanks. smiley
OK can u honestly answer d question now?
Re: Ladies How Do You Show Your Green Light To A Guy That Approaches You? by makydebbie(f): 10:44pm On Oct 04, 2017
internationalman:

OK can u honestly answer d question now?
I don't know for others but if i like a guy, I'll tell him.

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Show Your Green Light To A Guy That Approaches You? by internationalman(m): 10:47pm On Oct 04, 2017
makydebbie:
I don't know for others but if i like a guy, I'll tell him.
U must b a brave girl. I like u already.
Re: Ladies How Do You Show Your Green Light To A Guy That Approaches You? by makydebbie(f): 10:50pm On Oct 04, 2017
internationalman:

U must b a brave girl. I like u already.
Yea I'm. Thanks.
Re: Ladies How Do You Show Your Green Light To A Guy That Approaches You? by internationalman(m): 10:53pm On Oct 04, 2017
makydebbie:
Yea I'm. Thanks.
UWC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies How Do You Show Your Green Light To A Guy That Approaches You? by internationalman(m): 10:55pm On Oct 04, 2017
internationalman:

UWC
Just out of curiosity of what it might feel like knowing u; would you mind if we chat privately?
Re: Ladies How Do You Show Your Green Light To A Guy That Approaches You? by waxclick(m): 11:44pm On Oct 04, 2017
dewhaley:
Well bruh,,yku can't just jump on anything you see as opportunity oo...Ladies are very confusing oo..a green light to you might actually be their red light...

I scared to say but you're very right!��

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Show Your Green Light To A Guy That Approaches You? by Jadoskii(m): 12:19am On Oct 05, 2017
Hmmmm......to dey look 4 green light risky dis days oo..U fit mistake no light for green light,buh wetin concern me...futa post utme starts 2mao...operation catch them young issa go(c.t.y)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Lady With Masters / Whelp I'm Puting My Virginity On Sale Here On Nairaland / Watch Sex Video Of Ghana Lady Mercy Adwoa Seen In Leaked Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.