Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,915 members, 7,952,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:59 PM

Need Urgent Assistance With Vitiligo. - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Need Urgent Assistance With Vitiligo. (23407 Views)

Cute Ugandan Boy With Blue Eyes And Vitiligo (Photos) / Help. The Vitiligo Spreading On My Lips Is Making Me Suicidal (pics) / Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Urgent Assistance With Vitiligo. by emonkey(m): 9:36pm On Oct 07, 2017
Harrynight:
there is an Herbal product call Ginkgo Biloba
its very effective, go get it along with Vitamin C use it and thank me later.

if u cant get in any shop... order online via

You think Michael Jackson didn't have enough money to do this your funny 'cure'? Mtschewww! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Need Urgent Assistance With Vitiligo. by Harrynight(m): 9:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
emonkey:

You think Michael Jackson didn't have enough money to do this your funny 'cure'? Mtschewww! angry angry

sense fall on you sumday
Re: Need Urgent Assistance With Vitiligo. by emonkey(m): 10:01pm On Oct 07, 2017
Harrynight:

sense fall on you sumday
Amen for you too.
Re: Need Urgent Assistance With Vitiligo. by phanshark(m): 10:09pm On Oct 07, 2017
just let her know that vitiligo has no cure for now, and its not a terminal sickness,but she can control the spreading by making some life changing habit to stop the increase of it by taking some vitamins that enhance skin pigmentation. there's a WhatsApp group chart for people with it,she can hv more cancel on it. WhatsApp me on this number & I will send the link to you 08029003643
Re: Need Urgent Assistance With Vitiligo. by Nobody: 1:10am On Oct 08, 2017
don't think its curable cause Michael Jackson also had that, hope yhu find a cure
Re: Need Urgent Assistance With Vitiligo. by docboma(m): 1:35pm On Oct 08, 2017
calll this man,,he has the cure,,i once see where he heal dis case of vitiligo before,,,he use to send d soap down to d person wherever d person stays,,,tell him it was mr dehinde dat gave u his number,,,dat i told u he cure vitiligo,his numba is 08136937465..
Re: Need Urgent Assistance With Vitiligo. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
IamLaura:
Vitiligo is not a disease but a skin condition.
I'm sorry to break this to you but it doesn't have a cure,you can only use some supplements e.g. Folic acid and the rest to limit the spread to other parts of the body.
My advise for you is to explain to your sis that she's normal and make her love herself and feel comfortable in her own skin.
You can also show her some pictures of famous celebrities that have vitiligo and are still living their life to the fullest e.g. Winnie Harlow.
god bless you

1 Like

Re: Need Urgent Assistance With Vitiligo. by IamLaura(f): 8:13am On Oct 09, 2017
fabiano09:

god bless you
Amen and you too smiley
Re: Need Urgent Assistance With Vitiligo. by humurphia(m): 12:40am On Oct 10, 2017
Harrynight:

there is an Herbal product call Ginkgo Biloba
its very effective, go get it along with Vitamin C use it and thank me later.

if u cant get in any shop... order online via
..how long for the treatment ?
Re: Need Urgent Assistance With Vitiligo. by Rhea(f): 1:11am On Oct 10, 2017
mmilinaliugwu:
Greetings fellow nairalanders,
A relation is presently battling with skin discolouration which i was made to understand is vitiligo.
I need advice on how to assist the young girl because she is presently depressed owing to this strange illness.
I will appreciate any advice on how to stop the spread or totally cure it if possible.
Thank you.

Ask your relation to go see a trained and registered physician. A seasoned physician will check his thyroid function as well as for diabetes.
Re: Need Urgent Assistance With Vitiligo. by babyt66: 11:40am On Oct 10, 2017
Watsapp me on 08032493281 for remedy
Re: Need Urgent Assistance With Vitiligo. by Laird(m): 7:12am On Oct 11, 2017
Let the person see a Medical doctor for the skin called a Consultant dermatologist
Re: Need Urgent Assistance With Vitiligo. by Sugarcious(m): 10:06am On Oct 13, 2017
dcosmosboy:

Pls hw do u type phone number there? Each tym I type my phone number it says phone number should b in dis format. Help bro
Sorry bro. Try adding 234 Without 0 then your phone number. It's easy and quick.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife & Others Have Abandoned Me – Man With Swollen Stomach / Reason Why You Should Start Eating Tomatoes Today / 296 New COVID-19 Cases, 445 Discharged And 1 Death On August 27 - (3022 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.