Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Ibe Kachukwu Is A Greedy Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibe Kachukwu Is A Greedy Man (3772 Views)

Picture Of IBE Kachukwu In Arabian Attire / I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu / Dr. Ibe Kachukwu Set To Resign And Go Back To His Professor Job At Havard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibe Kachukwu Is A Greedy Man by lordsterlin(m): 10:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
You were the executive vice president at Exxon Mobile. The President of your country appointed you the GMD of the country's petroleum apex body. Later, he made you a minister of state for same petroleum ministry, and, to show he can't trust you, arrogated the position of the main minister to himself. You remained there. You flexed muscle a little, until you were asked to vacate the office of the GMD to become only a mere minister of state. Yet you remained there. Right now, you're not allowed to see the president, your employer, for a face-to-face chat, and the new GMD is making things difficult for you. You're still there.

When I meet many Nigerian elders and elites, I usually only laugh with them, shake hands and make small talk with them. But deep inside of me, I don't have respect for them, at all. These guys don't have strong life principles. It's all about the now for them. Their greediness is horrifying.

How many of them have turned down offers from Nigerian government like Chinua Achebe in protest against the poor state of governance? How many of them have resigned honourably like Barth Nnaji, the former minister of power? And it's not as if when they turn down these offers or resign they'll become poor--no, they're already made men. But greed and avarice will not let them be great.

When you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything. I don't take Nigerian elders and elites very seriously. Nothing really good can come from many of them. Bunch of prejudiced, greedy, myopic old men.

Daniel Chukwuemeka

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibe Kachukwu Is A Greedy Man by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:36pm On Oct 04, 2017
he shud resign to save his name

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibe Kachukwu Is A Greedy Man by anuoluwapo884(m): 10:38pm On Oct 04, 2017
Buhari Men are day light robbers

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibe Kachukwu Is A Greedy Man by ekesimo(m): 10:46pm On Oct 04, 2017
Buhari is a curse to Nigeria. Bleep him.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibe Kachukwu Is A Greedy Man by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 04, 2017
OyiboOyibo:

Is it his name in the mud or that of PMB & Baru?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibe Kachukwu Is A Greedy Man by aolawale025: 10:49pm On Oct 04, 2017
OyiboOyibo:

Nigerians don't resign especially when they are aboard the gravy train

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibe Kachukwu Is A Greedy Man by iyketex007: 11:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
OyiboOyibo:
Bros he's not even at the top of the food chain, if resignation is to be considered then let the oga at the top set the pace while his subordinates follow. it's high time someone starts taking responsibilities for certain things and issues.

7 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachukwu Is A Greedy Man by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 04, 2017
ekesimo:
Buhari is a curse to Nigeria. Bleep him.

4 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachukwu Is A Greedy Man by dunkem21(m): 11:34pm On Oct 04, 2017
The handwriting has been on the wall since time immemorial..

I detest telling a grown man.. 'But we warned you' cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachukwu Is A Greedy Man by sanandreas(m): 1:49am On Oct 05, 2017
He was the vp of ExxonMobil because he merit it. The kind of shuashua that is going on in this government is worrisome.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibe Kachukwu Is A Greedy Man by istandfortruth: 2:04am On Oct 05, 2017
The character assasination by the paid media has begun grin

It doesn't matter how clean your slate is, if you speak against the APC government then all of a sudden torrents of accusations begin to flow from all angles by the paid media. Always the same tactic repeated over and over again. The government of today detests opposition and thats one sure way to dangerous dictatorship.

17 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachukwu Is A Greedy Man by ogaslife: 3:00am On Oct 05, 2017
mumu cos he exposed Corruption in NNPC that's why he is greedy, where they not the igbo 's that said that the recent NNPC appointment was one sided?

6 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachukwu Is A Greedy Man by menstrualpad: 5:01am On Oct 05, 2017
lordsterlin:
You were the executive vice president at Exxon Mobile. The President of your country appointed you the GMD of the country's petroleum apex body. Later, he made you a minister of state for same petroleum ministry, and, to show he can't trust you, arrogated the position of the main minister to himself. You remained there. You flexed muscle a little, until you were asked to vacate the office of the GMD to become only a mere minister of state. Yet you remained there. Right now, you're not allowed to see the president, your employer, for a face-to-face chat, and the new GMD is making things difficult for you. You're still there.

When I meet many Nigerian elders and elites, I usually only laugh with them, shake hands and make small talk with them. But deep inside of me, I don't have respect for them, at all. These guys don't have strong life principles. It's all about the now for them. Their greediness is horrifying.

How many of them have turned down offers from Nigerian government like Chinua Achebe in protest against the poor state of governance? How many of them have resigned honourably like Barth Nnaji, the former minister of power? And it's not as if when they turn down these offers or resign they'll become poor--no, they're already made men. But greed and avarice will not let them be great.

When you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything. I don't take Nigerian elders and elites very seriously. Nothing really good can come from many of them. Bunch of prejudiced, greedy, myopic old men.

Daniel Chukwuemeka
Igbo bringing Igbo down!

Igbo needs no enemies. They are competent enough to ruin themselves.

Same way Orji Kalu nailed Nnamdi Kanu.

Okorocha nailed any nail able....

And this one... Just to please the North.... Now tell me who are the real slaves to their northern masters?

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachukwu Is A Greedy Man by SpComedy: 6:31am On Oct 05, 2017
lordsterlin:

FEMI BANJO

Written by a yoruba muslim

7 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachukwu Is A Greedy Man by PatriotTemidayo: 6:39am On Oct 05, 2017
lordsterlin:

Daniel Chukwuemeka
And you think you made any sense?

So low post.

9 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachukwu Is A Greedy Man by Ballmer: 7:11am On Oct 05, 2017
lordsterlin:
All you senseless Igbo without any iota of foresight are at again. Tell me if Kachi resigns who will expose the atrocities of this govt ? Nigeria brand of politics entails an inside doing a yeoman's job for the opposition which was one of the pillar that brought APC to power.

Sanusi being the harbinger of destruction planted by the APC to destroy PDP. While I support APC I still have a brain to let Kachi keep his job so that Buhari / APC led government can suffer maximum damage from revelation such as this. This & many more will ultimately disgrace Buhari out of office if not sincerely addressed & not all your mumu rabble rousing.

5 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachukwu Is A Greedy Man by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 05, 2017
mumu post..

2 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachukwu Is A Greedy Man by UfuomaUN(m): 8:30am On Oct 05, 2017
lordsterlin:

Daniel Chukwuemeka

He has exposed the corrupt govt of your Lord and Saviour for what it is that's why he's greedy to you grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachukwu Is A Greedy Man by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 05, 2017
lordsterlin:
You flexed muscle a little, until you were asked to vacate the office of the GMD to become only a mere minister of state. Yet you remained there.

Only and easterner can be this dololo.
When did the GMD position become more important than a minister of state and Chairman NNPC.

Better go and look for Nnamdi Kanu grin
Re: Ibe Kachukwu Is A Greedy Man by ddippset(m): 8:56am On Oct 05, 2017
lordsterlin:

Daniel Chukwuemeka
Re: Ibe Kachukwu Is A Greedy Man by lereinter(m): 9:12am On Oct 05, 2017

this my take from the short article

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachukwu Is A Greedy Man by ademoladeji(m): 9:13am On Oct 05, 2017
Nigerians are GREEDY by default
Re: Ibe Kachukwu Is A Greedy Man by devindevin2000: 9:13am On Oct 05, 2017
lordsterlin:
[s]You were the executive vice president at Exxon Mobile. The President of your country appointed you the GMD of the country's petroleum apex body. Later, he made you a minister of state for same petroleum ministry, and, to show he can't trust you, arrogated the position of the main minister to himself. You remained there. You flexed muscle a little, until you were asked to vacate the office of the GMD to become only a mere minister of state. Yet you remained there. Right now, you're not allowed to see the president, your employer, for a face-to-face chat, and the new GMD is making things difficult for you. You're still there.

Daniel Chukwuemeka[/s]

I knew it won't take time for them to defend their Hausa-Fulani masters

3 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachukwu Is A Greedy Man by FTrebirth(m): 9:26am On Oct 05, 2017
TheCabal:

Only and easterner can be this dololo.
When did the GMD position become more important than a minister of state and Chairman NNPC.

Better go and look for Nnamdi Kanu grin

only and easterner...LOL!

TheCabal:

... If not for the love I have for my mother who is from the east.. she stood by my side and will stand by my side no matter what. I swear .. I won't explain this. I have gained so much from my eastern heritage even more from the ease at which I am accepted in the north, SS and SW. My extended family is Mobile. We understand languages and cultures within and outside Naija.

China won't borrow Biafra money. It won't do business with Biafra because of Taiwan. But it will borrow any part of Nigeria money. Billions even trillions... but you need power. You need to have the ability to influence the center.

China is floating an oil for gold or yuan Bill. Which means nations won't need dollars for business with China.. Russia is jumping on board.

The east must stick to the Nigerian flag. The east must borrow all it can for infrastructural development.

Petro dollars will decline but petro.. will run the world till the last.drop.

Why do you think.. I call myself ... the cabal .. I am welcomed in every meeting.. we grow rich no matter what. But I be damned if my kinsmen from the east grow weaker. It means I grow weaker.

That what a cabal, is about. Information and influence

Money is power... the east can only grow powerful if we grow dependent as we are dependent on oil and cow Meat.

Consolidate.. don't segregate.
and i thought you said your mom is igbo; does it mean she's a dololo?

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachukwu Is A Greedy Man by Agentsmith002: 9:45am On Oct 05, 2017
Ballmer:
All you senseless Igbo without any iota of foresight are at again. Tell me if Kachi resigns who will expose the atrocities of this govt ? Nigeria brand of politics entails an inside doing a yeoman's job for the opposition which was one of the pillar that brought APC to power.

Sanusi being the harbinger of destruction planted by the APC to destroy PDP. While I support APC I still have a brain to let Kachi keep his job so that Buhari / APC led government can suffer maximum damage from revelation such as this. This & many more will ultimately disgrace Buhari out of office if not sincerely addressed & not all your mumu rabble rousing.
. nonsense post as usual

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachukwu Is A Greedy Man by GuntersChain(m): 9:52am On Oct 05, 2017
nigerians are not good at history, $2.8billion dissappeared into thin air,

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachukwu Is A Greedy Man by mayorchelsea(m): 9:53am On Oct 05, 2017
Funny

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachukwu Is A Greedy Man by Viergeachar: 9:59am On Oct 05, 2017
devindevin2000:

I knew it won't take time for them to defend their Hausa-Fulani masters

Are you a dulllard

Your post says so.

Otherwise, you would have known the direction of the article.

Kids everywhere embarassed
Re: Ibe Kachukwu Is A Greedy Man by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 05, 2017
FTrebirth:

only and easterner...LOL!

and i thought you said your mom is igbo; does it mean she's a dololo?

Yeah, she's a dololo
Because my mama na Ibo, if I see duck make I call am chicken.

Nigeria SAI APC grin
Re: Ibe Kachukwu Is A Greedy Man by naija247: 10:17am On Oct 05, 2017
Must everything be turned into a personal issue? If all the good people who want to do the right thing resigned from this govt. who do you think would suffer, Nigerians or those in govt.?
Re: Ibe Kachukwu Is A Greedy Man by yaki84: 10:56am On Oct 05, 2017
ddippset:
bobo wey u dey sef? Abi dem delete u from their payroll? Am just concern abt ur plight.
Re: Ibe Kachukwu Is A Greedy Man by Richiez(m): 12:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
lordsterlin:

Daniel Chukwuemeka

Running away isn't always the best option.It might be the exact wish of the people frustrating you so that it doesn't seem like they sent you out themselves.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caption Kemi Adeosun's Look During Last FEC Meeting / Boko Haram Leader, Shekau Panics, Beg Chadians To Stop Killing His Men / My Thoughts On Access Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.