Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,705 members, 7,837,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Arrest & Present Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Boss, Before November 7 - Reps Order - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest & Present Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Boss, Before November 7 - Reps Order (19658 Views)

Ayo Olowonihi: My Travails In The Hands Of Magu - EFCC Director / DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman / Reps Order 400 Exotic Cars, Reject Nigerian Brands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest & Present Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Boss, Before November 7 - Reps Order by Lipscomb(m): 8:31am On Oct 05, 2017
undecidedwho to appear,?Bleep you all there thief asshole magu is not your subject.
Re: Arrest & Present Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Boss, Before November 7 - Reps Order by omooba969(m): 8:31am On Oct 05, 2017
Mskay:
Pls How Much Can International Passport Cost For Now And Renewal

Go online & check please, does NL look like immigration centre? undecided
Re: Arrest & Present Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Boss, Before November 7 - Reps Order by Bizibi(m): 8:33am On Oct 05, 2017
This week is not good fr the APC lead govt.....those sycophants will go on break,no need defending the govt this week.
Re: Arrest & Present Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Boss, Before November 7 - Reps Order by jamace(m): 8:35am On Oct 05, 2017
grin grin
Re: Arrest & Present Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Boss, Before November 7 - Reps Order by Dotwillis1(m): 8:37am On Oct 05, 2017
Lalasticlala modify the front page title of this thread
Re: Arrest & Present Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Boss, Before November 7 - Reps Order by omooba969(m): 8:42am On Oct 05, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:
They Yaff come again!

But on another look, if not that the chief Dullardihos back this guy, does he have the right to not honour Assembly summons?

I dont think so.

But I smell Vendetta!

If Dino Melaye can still walk free & Saraki can still continue to preside over the revered House of Senate, I think Magu should be left alone to do his job. cool
Re: Arrest & Present Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Boss, Before November 7 - Reps Order by Lexusgs430: 8:45am On Oct 05, 2017
That Customs retired officer, no wear khaki. Nothing hapin nah......

1 Like

Re: Arrest & Present Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Boss, Before November 7 - Reps Order by Nackzy: 8:45am On Oct 05, 2017
This APC is a contingious diseases....deadly Virus....Imagine because of APC Magu and Ali is disrespecting our National assembly...
Re: Arrest & Present Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Boss, Before November 7 - Reps Order by doneyor(m): 8:46am On Oct 05, 2017
So now that my post has finally gotten to the front page of nairaland, the moderators succeeded in changing my link for another link but still used my picture and my name.

That was a job well done, my people. I think there is more to know about this forum. Much love brothers, I believe una today. Nice one my people.

If there is anything I don't understand in nairaland forum, it should be the job of the moderators to let me know.

doneyor:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/arrest-and-present-efcc-boss-magu-before-november-7-reps-order/amp/
Re: Arrest & Present Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Boss, Before November 7 - Reps Order by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:50am On Oct 05, 2017
I can see how APC as a party has finally succeeded in making jest of the once giant of Africa.

May it never be well with all supporters of this evil party.[/quote]

And u think it will be well with u when u are wishing others evil?

1 Like

Re: Arrest & Present Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Boss, Before November 7 - Reps Order by BALLOSKI: 8:54am On Oct 05, 2017

Arrest & Present Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Boss, Before November 7
Re: Arrest & Present Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Boss, Before November 7 - Reps Order by GetMeRight: 8:57am On Oct 05, 2017
tuniski:
They will end up with a no case against PEJ. Efcc is only an attack dog not a true anti corruption institution currently.

A vendetta leader and his instrument of vengeance!
Vengeance? You guys just like to throw words around like what's happening!
Buhari is simply doing his job, what we voted him for. The last time I checked, he defeated mama peace and chased them out of ASO Rock.
Re: Arrest & Present Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Boss, Before November 7 - Reps Order by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 05, 2017
Just can't portray where orderliness and simplicity is among our so called leaders, the leaders we are to learn from are busy robbing us of integrity, loyalty & humility. Who we go learn from?
Re: Arrest & Present Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Boss, Before November 7 - Reps Order by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:00am On Oct 05, 2017
Magu will not come except the presidency says he should go or not. .so the house of rep committee should forget the matter. .though am not in support of stealing of public funds but if no concrete evidence is found against her, then the EFCC should let patience be. .it will look like personal vendetta. .

1 Like

Re: Arrest & Present Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Boss, Before November 7 - Reps Order by GetMeRight: 9:02am On Oct 05, 2017
magoo10:
Magu is a robot used to fight perceived political opponents while the real looting goes on under is nose .
He really is of no use to the Nigerian anti corruption crusade other than molesting the former first Lady .
Magu has gotten his name written in gold as the greatest financial crimes fighter Nigeria ever had. Your opinion, lover of corrupt elements doesn't count.
Re: Arrest & Present Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Boss, Before November 7 - Reps Order by mbz101(m): 9:02am On Oct 05, 2017
The rep and their boys should be checked.
Who is more power in the three arms of govt. Reserve is the case make do jungle justice nah. All men with guy.
Money
Power
Respect
Re: Arrest & Present Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Boss, Before November 7 - Reps Order by bcashy: 9:06am On Oct 05, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin ;DD. Comedians grin grin grin
Re: Arrest & Present Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Boss, Before November 7 - Reps Order by redbottles(m): 9:07am On Oct 05, 2017
Intellad:
what is *arrest and efcc boss*? what kind of school u folks attend in that Nigeria?

So I guess you feel with just one grammatical error by one Nigerian gives you the right to question the educational quality of the entire country. Your IQ is obviously reading negative. Keyboard warrior. Nonsense.
Re: Arrest & Present Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Boss, Before November 7 - Reps Order by colli247(m): 9:08am On Oct 05, 2017
Re: Arrest & Present Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Boss, Before November 7 - Reps Order by dotedote: 9:14am On Oct 05, 2017
Make sure it is already well with you before you start cursing others OTHERWISE ........
dedons:
I can see how APC as a party has finally succeeded in making jest of the once giant of Africa.

May it never be well with all supporters of this evil party.
Re: Arrest & Present Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Boss, Before November 7 - Reps Order by simultaneousboi(m): 9:16am On Oct 05, 2017
November too far. It's a high time u guys should cut that clueless man tail, let him know that he's there not by his power. "Power pass power"

Buhari will not save him this time
Re: Arrest & Present Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Boss, Before November 7 - Reps Order by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 05, 2017
doneyor:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/arrest-and-present-efcc-boss-magu-before-november-7-reps-order/amp/

Bunch of jokers
Who will effect the arrest....Naija Police
Who heads d Naija Police - IG
Who employed IG - SAME PERSON WHO APPOINTED MAGU
DIARIS God has gone to court, oh she can't bribe the court so she's resorting to the dishonourables to arm twist MAGU
Some1 should tell her PDP is no longer I power

A pained PDP REP ISSUING WARNING......d monkey has forgotten that APC is the majority
Won't say anything for now until I hear Gbajamiala speak
Re: Arrest & Present Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Boss, Before November 7 - Reps Order by dedons: 9:27am On Oct 05, 2017
dotedote:
Make sure it is already well with you before you start cursing others OTHERWISE ........
are you a Zombie?
Re: Arrest & Present Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Boss, Before November 7 - Reps Order by Intellad(m): 9:31am On Oct 05, 2017
redbottles:

So I guess you feel with just one grammatical error by one Nigerian gives you the right to question the educational quality of the entire country. Your IQ is obviously reading negative. Keyboard warrior. Nonsense.
ooh shut the FCK up nigga..... educated illiterate....
Re: Arrest & Present Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Boss, Before November 7 - Reps Order by doneyor(m): 9:33am On Oct 05, 2017
I tire oooo
colli247:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH APC LEAD GOVERNMENT CONFUSION EVERY WERE
Re: Arrest & Present Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Boss, Before November 7 - Reps Order by soyewest(m): 9:48am On Oct 05, 2017
Magu should appear before the house. Magu is not above the law. He should further note that he is not yet the chairman of EFCC he is working in an acting capacity.
Re: Arrest & Present Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Boss, Before November 7 - Reps Order by magoo10(m): 10:00am On Oct 05, 2017
GetMeRight:

Magu has gotten his name written in gold as the greatest financial crimes fighter Nigeria ever had. Your opinion, lover of corrupt elements doesn't count.
Which name ? we know how nuhu ribadu convicted several high profile financial crimes cases. how many have this robot controlled by cabals convicted? what we see is medial trials to entertain people like you and those political thieves who jump onto APC for cover.before you talk of gold compare him and ribadu first.
Re: Arrest & Present Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Boss, Before November 7 - Reps Order by gbegemaster(m): 10:08am On Oct 05, 2017
GetMeRight:

Vengeance? You guys just like to throw words around like what's happening!
Buhari is simply doing his job, what we voted him for. The last time I checked, he defeated mama peace and chased them out of ASO Rock.
That wasn't why he was voted in.

If that's all he has to offer then should just get out of that seat.
Re: Arrest & Present Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Boss, Before November 7 - Reps Order by ofwest47(m): 10:17am On Oct 05, 2017
Where are the county's trade unions? NLC TUC ASSU NASU etc, here are the trade union congresses who have been embarking going on one strike or the other for issues relating to non payment of workers ,pensioners salaries and allowances and the one supposed to have gone to the National Assembly to protest against the invitation of Magu because here is a woman, Mama Jona who was no where before his husband became President now a multi billionaire with several and uncountable properties all over the country and abroad while workers and pensioners are suffering and not smiling.
Re: Arrest & Present Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Boss, Before November 7 - Reps Order by tiger28: 10:28am On Oct 05, 2017
See thieves trying to arrest their ONLY tormentor. These looters are HELL BENT on expunging Magu BY ALL MEANS NECESSARY!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) / Nigerian Army Says Operation Positive Identification Is Fake / Governor Sanwo-Olu Appoints Shefiu Abiodun Muritala New Lagos Accountant General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.