Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

LAWCONS: “they Are Paid Renegades & Political Hirelings" - Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LAWCONS: “they Are Paid Renegades & Political Hirelings" - Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer (571 Views)

Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) / IPOB:Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Today's Trial As FG Uses Masked Witness / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Weeps In Court After IPOB Leader Was Granted Bail. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LAWCONS: “they Are Paid Renegades & Political Hirelings" - Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer by Kazim88: 5:41am On Oct 05, 2017
Legal practitioners, under the aegis of Lawyers of Conscience (LAWCONS) have called for the immediate arrest of Ifeanyi Ejiofor, the lawyer to IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu and other persons working for the outlawed Indigenous People of Biafra.

Responding, Nnamdi Kanu’s lawyer had this to say:

My attention has just been drawn to a publication making round the social and online medias, where my names featured prominently I Barr Ifeanyi Ejiofor should be arrested for standing in for Nnamdi Kanu and IPod.

Ordinarily, I would have ignored the misleading but baseless and obviously inciting tantrums apparent in the offensive publication.

However, it is only imperative that gullible minds are properly informed, vide my rejoinder.

From my far reaching research and extensive consultations, with the high echelon of the NBA, and other allied organizations, there is no such group, known and going by the name Lawyers of Conscience.

Because if such persons exists, I will first extend my deepest sympathy to the supposed parents/guardians of this faceless group for wasting their hard earned resources, injecting these breeds of empty, and relatively uneducated rascals Into our poor society.

If I know them as lawyers, I would have also add that these manifestly uninformed political hirelings really need to go back to university to understand how law work.

Go back to study once more the ethics of this profession as lucidly laid down in our Rules of Professional conduct.

Even non lawyers who have access to this Bible that guide the conduct of the legal practitioners are better informed.

However, much of the blame should go to the unfriendly harsh economic realities in the country under this era of change, condition which now compel the susceptible ones into engaging in any form of trade: trade where people do bend backwards to carry out ignoble assignments for pittance. It’s the case here!

From the poor content of the publication under reference, it depicts tantrums hurriedly put together by hungry motor park touts solely sponsored for a hatchet task.

I will be failing in my duty as a lawyer if the intention of my rejoinder is to join issues with them on tantrums which does not bear the face of any known law.

The publication which shows the level of frustration faced by the persecutors.

I make bold to say therefore, that before the article will be given the undesired credit, I will request that the hoodlums who are acting the script written by their pay masters are fully unmasked. Removing their veil is significant in the circumstance, since they are operating under a pseudo name. It will assist with the full identities and particulars of the quacks behind the publication, for a job poorly executed.

Despite lacking in substance, and sound legal argument , such offensive tantrums had succeeded in exposing their sponsors the more.

Why are the persecutors afraid of returning back to the same court, they once enjoyed it’s largesse? Particularly now a date has been fixed for definite hearing of our application to vacate the order purportedly proscribing ipob?

The last hope of the common man lies in the ability of the court to dispense justice without fear or favour.

If they are lawyers as ostensibly claimed, I will join issues with them herein only on law, but proceeding with argument that will educate them the more, Will amount to wasting the precious times I should devote for numerous high profile briefs on my table.

Let the marauders meet me in court. Since they have threatened court action.

But let it be emphatically state, that no amount of threats , intimidation or harassment of any kind that will deter me from pursuing various federal Government’s infractions to its logical conclusion, and it must be done in court, which is the only constituency where I belong.

Thank you all.

https://m.thenigerianvoice.com/amp/news/258105/re-arrest-nnamdi-kanus-lawyers-they-are-paid-renegade.html

2 Likes

Re: LAWCONS: “they Are Paid Renegades & Political Hirelings" - Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer by babyfaceafrica: 5:43am On Oct 05, 2017
And you are doing free service abi?
Re: LAWCONS: “they Are Paid Renegades & Political Hirelings" - Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer by LUGBE: 5:49am On Oct 05, 2017
I believe you my learned senior kiss

4 Likes

Re: LAWCONS: “they Are Paid Renegades & Political Hirelings" - Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer by BeardedMeat(m): 5:57am On Oct 05, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
No! He is not just a political hireling who bends backward against all known etiquette to do the biddings of a paymaster.
Re: LAWCONS: “they Are Paid Renegades & Political Hirelings" - Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer by clevvermind(m): 5:57am On Oct 05, 2017
IPOB HAVE COME TO STAY. LET BUHARI DO HIS WORST.

3 Likes

Re: LAWCONS: “they Are Paid Renegades & Political Hirelings" - Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer by MediumStout(m): 6:02am On Oct 05, 2017
[s]
Kazim88:
Legal practitioners, under the aegis of Lawyers of Conscience (LAWCONS) have called for the immediate arrest of Ifeanyi Ejiofor, the lawyer to IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu and other persons working for the outlawed Indigenous People of Biafra.

Responding, Nnamdi Kanu’s lawyer had this to say:

My attention has just been drawn to a publication making round the social and online medias, where my names featured prominently I Barr Ifeanyi Ejiofor should be arrested for standing in for Nnamdi Kanu and IPod.

Ordinarily, I would have ignored the misleading but baseless and obviously inciting tantrums apparent in the offensive publication.

However, it is only imperative that gullible minds are properly informed, vide my rejoinder.

From my far reaching research and extensive consultations, with the high echelon of the NBA, and other allied organizations, there is no such group, known and going by the name Lawyers of Conscience.

Because if such persons exists, I will first extend my deepest sympathy to the supposed parents/guardians of this faceless group for wasting their hard earned resources, injecting these breeds of empty, and relatively uneducated rascals Into our poor society.

If I know them as lawyers, I would have also add that these manifestly uninformed political hirelings really need to go back to university to understand how law work.

Go back to study once more the ethics of this profession as lucidly laid down in our Rules of Professional conduct.

Even non lawyers who have access to this Bible that guide the conduct of the legal practitioners are better informed.

However, much of the blame should go to the unfriendly harsh economic realities in the country under this era of change, condition which now compel the susceptible ones into engaging in any form of trade: trade where people do bend backwards to carry out ignoble assignments for pittance. It’s the case here!

From the poor content of the publication under reference, it depicts tantrums hurriedly put together by hungry motor park touts solely sponsored for a hatchet task.

I will be failing in my duty as a lawyer if the intention of my rejoinder is to join issues with them on tantrums which does not bear the face of any known law.

The publication which shows the level of frustration faced by the persecutors.

I make bold to say therefore, that before the article will be given the undesired credit, I will request that the hoodlums who are acting the script written by their pay masters are fully unmasked. Removing their veil is significant in the circumstance, since they are operating under a pseudo name. It will assist with the full identities and particulars of the quacks behind the publication, for a job poorly executed.

Despite lacking in substance, and sound legal argument , such offensive tantrums had succeeded in exposing their sponsors the more.

Why are the persecutors afraid of returning back to the same court, they once enjoyed it’s largesse? Particularly now a date has been fixed for definite hearing of our application to vacate the order purportedly proscribing ipob?

The last hope of the common man lies in the ability of the court to dispense justice without fear or favour.

If they are lawyers as ostensibly claimed, I will join issues with them herein only on law, but proceeding with argument that will educate them the more, Will amount to wasting the precious times I should devote for numerous high profile briefs on my table.

Let the marauders meet me in court. Since they have threatened court action.

But let it be emphatically state, that no amount of threats , intimidation or harassment of any kind that will deter me from pursuing various federal Government’s infractions to its logical conclusion, and it must be done in court, which is the only constituency where I belong.

Thank you all.

https://m.thenigerianvoice.com/amp/news/258105/re-arrest-nnamdi-kanus-lawyers-they-are-paid-renegade.html
[/s]

Biafra has been conquered. One Nigeria for life
Re: LAWCONS: “they Are Paid Renegades & Political Hirelings" - Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer by babyfaceafrica: 6:03am On Oct 05, 2017
BeardedMeat:
No! He is not just a political hireling who bends backward against all known etiquette to do the biddings of a paymaster.
yimu
Re: LAWCONS: “they Are Paid Renegades & Political Hirelings" - Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer by dhantey324(m): 6:04am On Oct 05, 2017
babyfaceafrica:

E concern you? Someone cannot defend himself in the zoo again?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Buhari Appoints Aishah Ahmad As New CBN Deputy Governor / Alao Akala: I Am Not Leaving APC / 2019 Election: FG Cancels NPA Contract With Atiku’s Company, Intels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.