Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,233 members, 7,811,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Check Out Photos Of Lai Mohammed And Ayade In Govt House Calabar Today. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out Photos Of Lai Mohammed And Ayade In Govt House Calabar Today. (591 Views)

Folajimi Lai Mohammed: Campaign Poster Of Lai Mohammed's Son / Governor Ayade In Tears, Signs N1.3trn Budget Into Law In Cross River / Bala Mohammed And The Lies Of Lai Mohammed: 170 Stakeholders Back Ex Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Photos Of Lai Mohammed And Ayade In Govt House Calabar Today. by offiong187: 12:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
Hon minister for information Alhaji Lai Mohammed with Chairman and members of Senate committee on information today paid a courtesy call on Governor Ben Ayade In Govt house calabar.

Re: Check Out Photos Of Lai Mohammed And Ayade In Govt House Calabar Today. by WhiteSoup: 12:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
Nobody have giving me a answer to these my question and I does not knows why APC people from a certain pant of the country can not answer the question.

What will APC sell to Nigeria come 2019?

In 2015 it was "CHANGE" but now we has realize that the "CHANGE" they meant was from bad to worse.

Will Nigerians and my follow yoruba people from the western pant of the country still be allowed there self to be deceived again undecided

The battle life has just begin.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photos Of Lai Mohammed And Ayade In Govt House Calabar Today. by splendid2: 1:53pm On Oct 05, 2017
[quote author=WhiteSoup post=61128327]Nobody have giving me a answer to these my question and I does not knows why APC people from a certain pant of the country can not answer the question.

What will APC sell to Nigeria come 2019?

In 2015 it was "CHANGE" but now we has realize that the "CHANGE" they meant was from bad to worse.

Will Nigerians and my follow yoruba people from the western pant of the country still be allowed there self to be deceived again undecided

The battle life has just begin. [/quote
RESTRUCTURE na

(1) (Reply)

The Looting Cap Buhari Vs Dasuki (pics) / ‘my Reply To Omojuwa Was Photoshopped’ -gov. Rochas / Army Ends Operation In N’delta, Refits Nigeria’s First Oil Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.