Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

‘my Reply To Omojuwa Was Photoshopped’ -gov. Rochas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘my Reply To Omojuwa Was Photoshopped’ -gov. Rochas (591 Views)

Influencer Omojuwa ordered for a T- shirt with Kadaria Ahmed tweet printed on it / JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future / Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

‘my Reply To Omojuwa Was Photoshopped’ -gov. Rochas by fatdon2(m): 6:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
Gov. Rochas Okorocha of Imo State has debunked report of the reply he gave political analyst and activist JJ Omojuwa, who asked him when Ronaldo and Sergio Ramos will be getting their statues.
According to the Governor who has been under fire lately over Jacob Zuma’s statue he unveiled last weekend, his reply of ‘You’re stupid’ was photoshopped. He tweeted;

“DISCLAIMER: Let it be known that I never put out any tweet through my Twitter cursing anyone out, this is clearly a photoshopped image”
https://www.lailasblog.com/reply-omojuwa-photoshopped-gov-rochas/
Cc lalasticlala

Re: ‘my Reply To Omojuwa Was Photoshopped’ -gov. Rochas by hacmond(m): 6:04pm On Oct 17, 2017
Awon wereh gbogbo grin
Re: ‘my Reply To Omojuwa Was Photoshopped’ -gov. Rochas by Hashimyussufamao(m): 6:07pm On Oct 17, 2017
Nice one i even believed it, pple are delicate oo. Thank God he denied this
Re: ‘my Reply To Omojuwa Was Photoshopped’ -gov. Rochas by temitemi1(m): 6:08pm On Oct 17, 2017
Okoro-nonsense cool
Re: ‘my Reply To Omojuwa Was Photoshopped’ -gov. Rochas by beastofwestros(m): 6:31pm On Oct 17, 2017
the image above and this was not the same...so the whole image online was Photoshop... wow!!!

Re: ‘my Reply To Omojuwa Was Photoshopped’ -gov. Rochas by Mynd44: 8:24pm On Oct 17, 2017

(1)

What The Army Did To Us: Witness. / Osinbajo Blasts Christian Leaders, Reacts To ‘plan’ To Islamise Nigeria / LCC Increase Lekki & Ikoyi Toll Gate Tariffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.